Rapper lil peep dies after overdose

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I’m crazy and I refused to see a doctor because of antipsychotic drugs and weight gain side effects.
Sometime I hear clown laughing at night and makes me awake all night. Idk if that normal but at times I’m too scare to go to sleep when I hear clown laughing.

That’s why I love doctors. So nice of them.

If you're experiencing these things and you're not sleepy or half asleep you might need anti psychotic medication at night time and most of them have a sedating effect so you'll fall asleep faster. They only make you eat more by stimulating your appetite. You can ignore the cravings and keep the weight off.

Whoah you hallucinated too? What pill was it?

I'm glad you enjoyed it but please don't take it again. There's a volunteer we have who never made it back from an acid trip. He hallucinates every day even on clozapine which is for for treatment resistant psychosis.

It was just a pill for heavy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was a depressant ik for sure because the side affects was sleepiness
I took more tablets than I should have
It was way back then tho never done it again

It was just a pill for heavy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was a depressant ik for sure because the side affects was sleepiness
I took more tablets than I should have
It was way back then tho never done it again

Wow what's it called?

Prescription medication can be just as bad for you as street drugs if misused. I'm glad it didn't have a lasting effect on you and that you didn't try and get high off it again.

I never know who these artist are, I feel so out of the loop.

U shouldn't feel that way. These rappers and the culture they represent is beneath you as a son of Samaale and as a Muslim, and as someone xalaal lagu dhalay who has sharaf. Their music just talks about taking drugs, engaging in illicit sex, gangs and gun violence and telling women to twerk and shake their asses. Say alhamdulillaah you are out of the loop and keep it like that.

U shouldn't feel that way. These rappers and the culture they represent is beneath you as a son of Samaale and as a Muslim, and as someone xalaal lagu dhalay who has sharaf. Their music just talks about taking drugs, engaging in illicit sex, gangs and gun violence and telling women to twerk and shake their asses. Say alhamdulillaah you are out of the loop and keep it like that.

The imaan is strong in this one:kendrickcry::friendhug:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Damn you really banging out for some junkie that OD'd :susp:
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ إِذَا ضَرَبْتُمْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ فَتَبَيَّنُواْ وَلاَ تَقُولُواْ لِمَنْ أَلْقَى إِلَيْكُمُ السَّلاَمَ لَسْتَ مُؤْمِنًا تَبْتَغُونَ عَرَضَ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا فَعِندَ اللّهِ مَغَانِمُ كَثِيرَةٌ كَذَلِكَ كُنتُم مِّن قَبْلُ فَمَنَّ اللّهُ عَلَيْكُمْ فَتَبَيَّنُواْ إِنَّ اللّهَ كَانَ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ خَبِيرًا

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ إِذَا ضَرَبْتُمْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ فَتَبَيَّنُواْ وَلاَ تَقُولُواْ لِمَنْ أَلْقَى إِلَيْكُمُ السَّلاَمَ لَسْتَ مُؤْمِنًا تَبْتَغُونَ عَرَضَ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا فَعِندَ اللّهِ مَغَانِمُ كَثِيرَةٌ كَذَلِكَ كُنتُم مِّن قَبْلُ فَمَنَّ اللّهُ عَلَيْكُمْ فَتَبَيَّنُواْ إِنَّ اللّهَ كَانَ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ خَبِيرًا

Are you actually being serious nayaa? You can't use an ayah of the Quran to satisfy your desire that this junkie goes to jannah, go read the tafsir of that ayah before you embarrass yourself any further

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Are you actually being serious nayaa? You can't use an ayah of the Quran to satisfy your desire that this junkie goes to jannah, go read the tafsir of that ayah before you embarrass yourself any further
This ayah is an example that you shouldn’t judge others yet here you are judging him! I’m not using the Quran to satisfy him going to jannah at all! I’m saying you shouldn’t judge him or his sins ! You aren’t the model Muslim neither are you perfect and sinless. Don’t project your hate into here !

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Very unfortunate whenever a young person life is cut so shortly, my heart goes out to his family even though I have just hear of this individual. Let this be a lesson to all of us, please stay away from hardcore drugs, nothing good ever comes from them. If you absolutely chose to do one, please don't do anothing above weed. :)

This ayah is an example that you shouldn’t judge others yet here you are judging him! I’m not using the Quran to satisfy him going to jannah at all! I’m saying you shouldn’t judge him or his sins ! You aren’t the model Muslim neither are you perfect and sinless. Don’t project your hate into here !

Wait so he was a Muslim?:shookgabre:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon

:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

Teach these people sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts