Qoor qoor is a traitor

Even if we were to join its not feasible, we are cut off from PL and have a sea of Horde in between us leaving supply lines short.

This is why I advise my clan to make peace with Makahiil and OG in exchange for supply line in K5. I admit without that supply line we are surrounded.
Why has barre hiiraale never fought in gobolada dhexe to defend yall?

anyways, makaahiil want an apology from farmaajo for qalbidhagax.
them niggas are now actively supporting hawiye over yall.
farmaajo ruined you guys.
even if he comes back, mx as a whole has only lost more land and representation.

even if he comes back, mx as a whole has only lost more land and representation.
Qalbidhagax was pro Madobe I supported his deportation:manny:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

He has been a disaster and absolutely counter productive. He destroyed all relations in Galbeed and incited clan wars by installing an ex USC. I will never forgive him for his Galmudug policies.

He has been a disaster and absolutely counter productive. He destroyed all relations in Galbeed and incited clan wars by installing an ex USC. I will never forgive him for his Galmudug policies.
it seems to me like farmaajo and most MX intellectuals have given up on GM. I think that's why they are going hard on jubaland, because they know they are done for in GM.
farmaajo is willing to lose every single tuulo yall have there if it means he can consolidate power for you in jubaland. That's a lot of sacrifice if he doesn't deliver.

He was pro Madobe before that
nah.
he was based in mudug while ex ONLF men were in kismaayo under madoobe.
they didnt even know each other that well.
you'd be dumb to piss on anyone who tried to get your ass out of jail.
i'd be pro satan if he got me out of jail.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
:francis: HG are like termites always spreading to other folks territory. You gotta treat them like pest problem and never welcome even one who is dying of thirst.

:manny: But you're Galnusian unfortunately. You share a mamuul.
Exactly, never let them in even if they're dying. Because they're the biggest backstabbers. They didn't even spare their Abgaal cousins.

TekNiKo

VIP
it seems to me like farmaajo and most MX intellectuals have given up on GM. I think that's why they are going hard on jubaland, because they know they are done for in GM.
farmaajo is willing to lose every single tuulo yall have there if it means he can consolidate power for you in jubaland. That's a lot of sacrifice if he doesn't deliver.
He wont succeed AS is dominant in J/Dhexe for decades, there are no viable roads to mobilise troops and logistics. Its an impossible task without massive funding and airforce like KDF has.

nah.
he was based in mudug while ex ONLF men were in kismaayo under madoobe.
they didnt even know each other that well.
you'd be dumb to piss on anyone who tried to get your ass out of jail.
i'd be pro satan if he got me out of jail.
Sxb he was pro RKB during the Barre Madobe fiasco I didn't care about his deportation I'm not a fake wadani I'm nin woke ah

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
He wont succeed AS is dominant in J/Dhexe for decades, there are no viable roads to mobilise troops and logistics. Its an impossible task without massive funding and airforce like KDF has.

AS is finished. They are killing each other in Jilib right now. The drone strikes finished them. It's a matter of time.

TekNiKo

VIP
@Ferrari Farmaajo is so stupid I would sit down with Madoobe tell him his real genuine concerns, make him a founding father of JL give him a guaranteed pension and security and let him rule 2 years extra with open free elections. Its very simple give him a way out other than the gun. Im sure Madoobe would accept and real reconciliation can begin.

Zero sum game wont work and every man loses.

@Adaawe What is this Cuqdad you have against my noble Habar Jeclo? Your boon clan is getting Karbashed in both getto and cabudwaaq village. Habar gidir smelled blood because of the LL's your clan has been taking in jubbaland. Your are enslaved in your degaans, nothing is worse than that. Ramadan is coming don't worry we will give sadaqa to your poor clan.
:russsmug:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
@Adaawe What is this Cuqdad you have against my noble Habar Jeclo? Your **** clan is getting Karbashed in both getto and cabudwaaq village. Habar gidir smelled blood because of the LL's your clan has been taking in jubbaland. Your are enslaved in your degaans, nothing is worse than that. Ramadan is coming don't worry we will give sadaqa to your poor clan.
:russsmug:

Listen. f*ck ur clan, y'all mention us 24/7. What Ls? We slapped the Cagdheers in Beledxawo. Thirdly, we'll see in a year's time if we lost land or not. Internet is fake news. Especially on a Zanzibari site.

:nahgirl:

Madarkicis continues to dom HablahaGalgaduud. What happened to WalaalahaGalgaduud

@Lex Luther @Samaalic Era @PuntiteQueen @Removed @Macalin M @Ferrari @Awdalia Rising @AarHawd_7 @Bill Cosby @Xaab @TekNiKo @Mckenzie @SomaliWadaniSoldier @Cyrus @Laandhere @Dharbash @Jablibax

This must be how Dhulbahante evicted MX from Sool a few hundred years back

All they can do is calacal on the net and dig up their bakhti. They'll never get revenge the score is what it is :manny:

Worry about HG. Why are you listening to Isaaq remembering what happened in 80s which led to Afweyne regime running away from SNM/USC/SPM mujaahidiin

Sxb don't mention us. Even your "Samaroon" will get spit on. Don't mention us. Its simple. We don't border you. What's so hard to understand about that or you guys reer victim like I say?

:pachah1: :trumpsmirk:

This all started with you replying to @Isaaq when @Awdalia Rising who is Samaroon made fun of HG karbaashing MX. Again

TekNiKo

VIP
Madarkicis continues to dom HablahaGalgaduud. What happened to WalaalahaGalgaduud

@Lex Luther @Samaalic Era @PuntiteQueen @Removed @Macalin M @Ferrari @Awdalia Rising @AarHawd_7 @Bill Cosby @Xaab @TekNiKo @Mckenzie @SomaliWadaniSoldier @Cyrus @Laandhere @Dharbash @Jablibax

This must be how Dhulbahante evicted MX from Sool a few hundred years back

Worry about HG. Why are you listening to Isaaq remembering what happened in 80s which led to Afweyne regime running away from SNM/USC/SPM mujaahidiin

This all started with you replying to @Isaaq when @Awdalia Rising who is Samaroon made fun of HG karbaashing MX. Again
Hablaha Eysoor morgan uu keeni jidhay ayaa habla ah you fucking moron :russ:

Sxb he was pro RKB during the Barre Madobe fiasco I didn't care about his deportation I'm not a fake wadani I'm nin woke ah
i dont think so.
this nigga retire in 2009, he was absent from somali politics and first time he ventured into jland was after his release.

his subclan are the ones denying mx any deegaan over the border where y'all previously settled.

@Ferrari Farmaajo is so stupid I would sit down with Madoobe tell him his real genuine concerns, make him a founding father of JL give him a guaranteed pension and security and let him rule 2 years extra with open free elections. Its very simple give him a way out other than the gun. Im sure Madoobe would accept and real reconciliation can begin.

Zero sum game wont work and every man loses.
that'd be smart actually.
but deep down farmaajo doesn't wanna appear weak because that fucks up the picture everyone has about dear old aabo. :ftw9nwa: he's trying to live up to msb's expectation which he obviously can't because msb was naturally geesi nin rageed ah, and farmaajo just isn't.

in politics, only interest are permanent, hopefully the next nigga yall send to that chair understands.

Hablaha Eysoor morgan uu keeni jidhay ayaa habla ah you fucking moron :russ:

SNM and USC mujaahidiin liberated the nation from the fusukh Afweyne ordered his henchmen like Morgan. Afweyne even promised to join Masiixis in their worship of Ciisa caleyhi salaam.

You should be grateful to HG for saving you from your AabboAfweyne's Masiixi friends

Last edited:

Trending