Qoor qoor is a traitor

Keep crying you dirty bushman. We will maim your bodies and burn them up with kerosene you filthy animal.
This will be your faith. Never forget that!

Last edited:
Are those dead poons?
Yessir, we used to maim their bodies, cut of their genitals and then have them executed by firing squads. In the end their bodies would be burnt up with kerosene. They were never given proper burials because of their bushman like culture. Bunch of uncivilized bushmans who only deserve hot bullets served through their empty brains.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Keep crying you dirty bushman. We will maim your bodies and burn them up with kerosene you filthy animal
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This will be your faith. Never forget that!
H#tu scum will suffer another humiliating defeat in 2016, just you wait:damn:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
If you from "Borama" like you said, why I get you triggered:trumpsmirk:

you must be fried from Qulle warya I am from BORAMA not BURCO you nacas Qulle adddicted shuban patient. And how can a pvssy respect gangsta shit? You think anybody takes your skinny ass sitting in a dark basement all day serious? I bet you’re one of those bums in UK getting beat up by Madow.

and the last person that should be talking about history is a Langaab and poor poon
Qulle are Oromo hybrids known for having no history. No Sultanate or kingdoms. They are known in history as footsoldiers. There’s reason why poon lands are the poorest lands. No history = no wealth = 1 toilet 1 bedroom Gedo which you are a recent immigrant to after Aabo Siyad airlifted poon refugees from AIDStopia to Gedo. Go back to AIDStopia Marehoromo.

@DR OSMAN I seen you touch on the subject before about how Oromohan clan was naked and primitive.

Last edited:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Yessir, we used to maim their bodies, cut of their genitals and then have them executed by firing squads. In the end their bodies would be burnt up with kerosene. They were never given proper burials because of their bushman like culture. Bunch of uncivilized bushmans who only deserve hot bullets served through their empty brains.

bakhti poons :hemad: Gajaawe @Adaawe this is what will happen to you in Gaajo Gedo by madoobe’s boys. I hope you are ready Gaajo boy

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
You just described killing people in the most barbaric way and you calling the victims uncivilized?

:drakelaugh:war wuxuu caqli xuma

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
bakhti poons :hemad: Gajaawe @Adaawe this is what will happen to you in Gaajo Gedo by madoobe’s boys. I hope you are ready Gaajo boy
A Samaroon which were our allies pre 91 and were bombed by SNM and massacred in Dila bootyclapping for Hawiye?

@Adaawe I dont know why you address this coward hiding his true tribe, must be the yaryars we bully :russ:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

this is savage culture. Your contribution to civilization is cutting genitals of muslims

Adaawe

All they can do is calacal on the net and dig up their bakhti. They'll never get revenge the score is what it is :manny:

Bunch of pussies Wallahi. We f*ck naago. We don't act like naago. :deadpeter:

A Samaroon which were our allies pre 91 and were bombed by SNM and massacred in Dila bootyclapping for Hawiye?

@Adaawe I dont know why you address this coward hiding his true tribe, must be the yaryars we bully :russ:

Allow it. All the tribes here who calacaal about Beesha Barakaysan are Reer victims

:pachah1::lolbron:

Adaawe

This is why I don't feel bad when I piss on Col. Shabeel's grave and Lafo Hawiye.

:silanyolaugh:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent

allies? We were last ones standing while poons were running to refugee camps in mass numbers. You even left your old Aabo Siyad to run for himself with hordes of mooryans hot on his ass. I regret ever being allied with a poon wallahi billahi such weak people. Not only that but Siad pulled up to Gaajo Gedo expecting to find his people eating Qulle and filling their diapers with shuban but when he got to Gaajo Gedo it was a ghost town

7DDBA6BD-E355-445D-9949-E1ED89601F90.jpeg

empty as hell. The only clue to the whereabouts of the missing poons was a shuban trail going towards Ethiopian border.

So yes we regret ever being allied with such weak poon

Adaawe

Go avenge the deaths of General Abshir Bihi and Captain Folhun. I made sure that their corpses were burnt up with kerosene.

Sxb. I still have Gedo. And you are being finger fucked by Rahanweyn. Ciil u dhimo. In 2020, you aren't a threat. Saleebaan are geeked because they have a president. You tried for 120 years to get the western pastures. This time we'll let your people die of thirst. Habar Dugaag ana waso.

:trumpsmirk:

Adaawe

What's to debate? It's a bunch of clans who are our victims crying like usual.

:silanyolaugh:y

Who said I'm mad? You fucking Habar Gusjeclo? We MX are men. If we lose today. We plot on how to get up and take ours. This is nigga is jileec and shows kindness to his sworn enemies. I don't give a f*ck about HAG or Puntland. I come from geesiyaal. Who had one empire (British) in tears and another copping pleas (Ethiopian). Sxb. I karbaashed you 30 years ago and here you are larping as another clan to calacaal and show ur ciil. In real life, we know the score. Real life MX don't care. We plot and let our actions talk. Tekniko is his own man. I disagree, but waa xor.

If pushed down today. Tomorrow we'll rise

SADE SOO ROGAAL CELI!

:trumpsmirk:
Why do you have cuqdad towards beesha Habar Jeclo? What have Habar jeclo done on Mx:cosbyhmm:

Beesha Habar Jeclo are more noble, richer and more humble than b.0ons. These niggas have actually expanded in Daruuds lands while y'all are losing lands and getting karbashed. Soon Caabudwaq will become a HG city also:tocry:

Dont ever compare HJ with hunter gatherer Mx b.0ons:nahgirl:

What did you expect would happen replacing a mild mannered businessman with a former USC warlord? Reap what you have sowed and taste its bitter fruit.:bell:

Adaawe

Why do you have cuqdad towards beesha Habar Jeclo? What have Habar jeclo done on Mx:cosbyhmm:

Beesha Habar Jeclo are more noble, richer and more humble than b.0ons. These niggas have actually expanded in Daruuds lands while y'all are losing lands and getting karbashed. Soon Caabudwaq will become a HG city also:tocry:

Dont ever compare HJ with hunter gatherer Mx b.0ons:nahgirl:

Sxb don't mention us. Even your "Samaroon" will get spit on. Don't mention us. Its simple. We don't border you. What's so hard to understand about that or you guys reer victim like I say?

:pachah1: :trumpsmirk:

Trending