Qoor qoor is a traitor

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He nothing but an HAG plant a tuug mooryan ex USC taxi driver for Caydiid. f*ck him and Nabad iyo Nolol ana wasso farmaajo is a wet c*nt

TekNiKo

VIP
Beesha Cabudwaaq tell Qoor Qoor get the f*ck outta here f*ck Galmudug, we are with our Wagardhac heroes

TekNiKo

VIP
Submit to PL like your heroes wagardaaac saaxo to PL. So we save your little villages from HG Mad Dogs.
I warned my clan that Xaaf is much better than Qoor qoor but they listened to that fool Farmaajo the Fuckin idiot who brought this Creature. He confirmed now to me he is 100% HAG plant.

Its a good thing now Cabudwaaq is waking up to this man, they are burning the Galmudug flag today

I warned my clan that Xaaf is much better than Qoor qoor but they listened to that fool Farmaajo the Fuckin idiot who brought this Creature. He confirmed now to me he is 100% HAG plant.

Its a good thing now Cabudwaaq is waking up to this man, they are burning the Galmudug flag today

Naag batahay bro why do u always calaacal lol

TekNiKo

VIP
Submit to PL like your heroes wagardaaac saaxo to PL. So we save your little villages from HG Mad Dogs.
Even if we were to join its not feasible, we are cut off from PL and have a sea of Horde in between us leaving supply lines short.

This is why I advise my clan to make peace with Makahiil and OG in exchange for supply line in K5. I admit without that supply line we are surrounded.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Who said I'm mad? You fucking Habar Gusjeclo? We MX are men. If we lose today. We plot on how to get up and take ours. This is nigga is jileec and shows kindness to his sworn enemies. I don't give a f*ck about HAG or Puntland. I come from geesiyaal. Who had one empire (British) in tears and another copping pleas (Ethiopian). Sxb. I karbaashed you 30 years ago and here you are larping as another clan to calacaal and show ur ciil. In real life, we know the score. Real life MX don't care. We plot and let our actions talk. Tekniko is his own man. I disagree, but waa xor.

If pushed down today. Tomorrow we'll rise

SADE SOO ROGAAL CELI!

:trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Even if we were to join its not feasible, we are cut off from PL and have a sea of Horde in between us leaving supply lines short.

This is why I advise my clan to make peace with Makahiil and OG in exchange for supply line in K5. I admit without that supply line we are surrounded.
We can secure you through our Saaxo and expand to Cabudwaaq. But first you should submit to PL.

Who said I'm mad? You fucking Habar Gusjeclo? We MX are men. If we lose today. We plot on how to get up and take ours. This is nigga is jileec and shows kindness to his sworn enemies. I don't give a f*ck about HAG or Puntland. I come from geesiyaal. Who had one empire (British) in tears and another copping pleas (Ethiopian). Sxb. I karbaashed you 30 years ago and here you are larping as another clan to calacaal and show ur ciil. In real life, we know the score. Real life MX don't care. We plot and let our actions talk. Tekniko is his own man. I disagree, but waa xor.

SADE SOO ROGAAL CELI!

take a chill pill nigga. He is not Isaaq. Samaroon weeye

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent

SADE SOO ROGAAL CELI!

Gajaawe you always talking about gus you khaniis niin gusjecel aka adaawe. HG are fingering you in GM and you are becoming a loose the looser you get the more fingers HG insert = more land stolen. No amount of twerking for your habash overlords will save you. Soon this is what will happen to you in Gaajo Gedo

:samwelcome:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Nah, if they start using ciidanka 21aad we gotta bring boys from Kilinka and Gedo to whoop **** ass
:francis: HG are like termites always spreading to other folks territory. You gotta treat them like pest problem and never welcome even one who is dying of thirst.

:manny: But you're Galnusian unfortunately. You share a mamuul.

Adaawe

Gajaawe you always talking about gus you khaniis niin gusjecel aka adaawe. HG are fingering you in GM and you are becoming a loose the looser you get the more fingers HG insert = more land stolen. No amount of twerking for your habash overlords will save you. Soon this is what will happen to you in Gaajo Gedo

:samwelcome:

I respect gangsta shit. I don't respect naago like you. I have my lands. HJ has no history I should respect. I bombed you naago.

Awdalia Rising

I respect gangsta shit. I don't respect naago like you. I have my lands. HJ has no history I should respect. I bombed you naago.

you must be fried from Qulle warya I am from BORAMA not BURCO you nacas Qulle adddicted shuban patient. And how can a pvssy respect gangsta shit? You think anybody takes your skinny ass sitting in a dark basement all day serious? I bet you’re one of those bums in UK getting beat up by Madow.

and the last person that should be talking about history is a Langaab and poor poon

Awdalia Rising

Qulle are Oromo hybrids known for having no history. No Sultanate or kingdoms. They are known in history as footsoldiers. There’s reason why poon lands are the poorest lands. No history = no wealth = 1 toilet 1 bedroom Gedo which you are a recent immigrant to after Aabo Siyad airlifted poon refugees from AIDStopia to Gedo. Go back to AIDStopia Marehoromo.

@DR OSMAN I seen you touch on the subject before about how Oromohan clan was naked and primitive.

Adaawe

When will this langaab ídoor ride for his wounds instead of chirping like a dhílo for other men kkk

We respect killers. Not niggas crying and calacaaling on social media. We scored on these pussies. Thats the difference. Get revenge. f*ck the calacaaling

Trending