Puntland refuses acting president from landing in Bosaso.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
You have government forces killing each other every week. Iska xishood. The only chaos now (outside of argigixiso/attacks by terrorist elements) is in PL.
You've been killing each other for 30 years, documented in Hollywood blockbusters like Black Hawk Down or CNN, so don't get excited because a Burundian soldier might hug your nuts.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You've been killing each other for 30 years, documented in Hollywood blockbusters like Black Hawk Down or CNN, so don't get excited because a Burundian soldier might hug your nuts.
At least we ain’t killing each other right now. Get a grip nigga, it’s 2022 and your having government troops having shoot outs in the streets of Bosaso killing innocent people.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
At least we ain’t killing each other right now. Get a grip nigga, it’s 2022 and your having government troops having shoot outs in the streets of Bosaso killing innocent people.
Oh my god, we are not killing each other right now, at this moment, even though our modern history is one Hutu busting shots at another. Shut the f*ck up. I can look it up right now and I guarantee you something went down in Mogadishu, it's just that nobody cares.

Trae Young GIF by Atlanta Hawks

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
I’m not naive lol. Deni was just used and abused to get rid of Farmaajo to pave the way for a HAG President.

PL will have to work with the FGS otherwise we’re going back to 2015
Hutu talking about being used ,nigga farmaajo used you and abused you dani just removed him he just step out line 🙌🏾 Puntland is powerful region naya 😂

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Hutu talking about being used ,nigga farmaajo used you and abused you dani just removed him he just step out line 🙌🏾 Puntland is powerful region naya 😂
Farmaajo is the definition of used and abused. He brought the GM administration together and we dumped him lol. Now he’s a marti in my city after we defeated him on the streets of Xamar and then through siyaasad. Maskiin kaas hala iska daafo.

Deni saaca diisa waa damaadi rabtaa. He’s got no support in Puntland. PSF is fighting him every week and he can do nothing. His parliament is revolting against him. He’s finished

I mean tbf, I'd rather we kill ourselves than be occupied by AMISON, give me the former any day of the week.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Somalia is federal state. Federal states has full power over its land.

HAG forget is us who put there in place of xarmajoo.

Garowe its PL capital not xamar.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I mean tbf, I'd rather we kill ourselves than be occupied by AMISON, give me the former any day of the week.
AMISOM has 900 Djibouti troops in my region. They sit in bases and do nothing else. Inshallah tho we shall see them leave soon enough. Only Somali troops should in Somalia.

Regardless this thread is an L. PSF fighting Deni’s troops because Sacidya was refused to deliver aid

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Farmaajo is the definition of used and abused. He brought the GM administration together and we dumped him lol. Now he’s a marti in my city after we defeated him on the streets of Xamar and then through siyaasad. Maskiin kaas hala iska daafo.

Deni saaca diisa waa damaadi rabtaa. He’s got no support in Puntland. PSF is fighting him every week and he can do nothing. His parliament is revolting against him. He’s finished
Nigga farmajo used you and abused because you brought him us habargidir candidate and he didn’t even name u prime minister the people he was chasing in Mogadishu was habar gadir wtf … dani just replace him because he was threat to federal system and he was pro hawiye… marehan and hutu are same to us naya

AMISOM has 900 Djibouti troops in my region. They sit in bases and do nothing else. Inshallah tho we shall see them leave soon enough. Only Somali troops should in Somalia.

Regardless this thread is an L. PSF fighting Deni’s troops because Sacidya was refused to deliver aid

Meh, I see it as good news, now we have incontrovertible proof that PSF are there just to cause fitnah, and are willing to open fire & disregard Puntland government orders, I can't wait how that fool "Boqor" of ours is going to spin this lol

Trending

Latest posts