Puntland Presidential Candidates

XasuusiXisaabi

Big Blue
This is a fallacy.

You do not think Ambassador Axmed C Cawad is qualified, or educated?
Sure.

Educated, sure. He is a ex-wadaad, Reer Sudan guy, multilingual, made a decent Foreign Minister for his friend Fahad Yasin. However, I doubt the legitimacy of any candidate that does not have a political party in Puntland. He is not even a member of a political party from my understanding. That only means one thing, he is a member of a clan, and he is searching for power through bribery and that odey odey stuff. Awad would probably have a better chance at the very 1M1V electoral system he is opposing.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Ras-Caseyr, Sanaag, Karkar and Mudug are with Deni and Kaah. Diyaano have Bosaso district only but aaran jaan his allies need only his military support but want taaraha MS with minimal support in Nugaal while Burtinle, Eyl and Xaaji-khayr is supporting 1m1v.

Question is who exactly do these mucaarads expect to rule?
Bossaso iyo Bari are with Deni. Dont you ever link us with araan jaan.

Bossaso iyo Bari are with Deni. Dont you ever link us with araan jaan.
Raali noqo but the question still stands who will aaran jaan rule over with mudug having garacad and Bari having mareero and bosaso port. Karkaar is easily majority Kaah. These araan nugaali rejects with half contradicting Puntland dastuur having foreign wifes or killing their mothers or those diyaanos only having shameless women and kids after rooting for them be rulers?

Either Puntland goes with 1m1v and aaran jaan & diyaanos can have an enclave without 2 harbours & forces be with them or inch of Garowe have taaraha MS?

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Ras-Caseyr, Sanaag, Karkar and Mudug are with Deni and Kaah. Diyaano have Bosaso district only but aaran jaan his allies need only his military support but want taaraha MS with minimal support in Nugaal while Burtinle, Eyl and Xaaji-khayr is supporting 1m1v.

Hajji khyre is ahmed (khayr)ugaar settlement they support thier boy πŸ˜‚ mudane hassan shire abgal

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP

Sanaag kala saar we and Haylaan are mucaarads.

We made a mistake supporting Kaah in Sanaag and got nothing

Sanaag kala saar we and Haylaan are mucaarads.

We made a mistake supporting Kaah in Sanaag and got nothing
Boowe for the best of toolka inaga dhaaf maakhir SSC raaci for real. Real Puntland is the 1994 one SSDF land that is Bari Karkaar Cayn raas Caseyr Hawd and Mudug. Wish the best for maakhir but like ssc ina dhafay mandhoow.

MJ needs ro follow it's best interest the SSDF way from 1978.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
naya sacidd bidaar or whatever your new alt is get off my nuts, i speak on what i want when i want this public forum
Saciid bidaar was first gurmad of SSDF 1978 under AUN ina Seef. Saciid led our boys to capture Godod Jeexdin Gacmofaale Ceelbardaale mandhoow. He is a hero prodigy of ina Seef. Leelkase samaale or tanade irir maxa inaga galay boowe Saciid is a Harti soldier heroe of Margaaga Sool the commander of Birjeex & Hilaac units of Mudug and Nugaal (gobolka hawd). You have no nuts nuts xiriir boys galdogob is Bicidyaan land aka cai Ibrahim guuri.

Naclad laangab tahay Puntland waa MJ land adiga iyo xariir hawiye iska celiya naag yahow!