Puntland Presidential Candidates

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Will there actually be 1m1v or is this just a bunch of old men bickering before choosing their nephew to be president?
Deni should be making announcements next couple days he wants 1m1v I think most people do to. But opposition is powerful and they made it clear no 1m1v no matter what Deni or parliament says

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Blablabla what clan is he?
I tried searching couldn’t find it. But found this the guy might be scammer. He is promoting this weird MLM pyramid company AMWAY looks he made a lot off it to and suckered a lot of dumb people hopefully not Somali

1697043186893.png

XasuusiXisaabi

Big Blue
Deni should be making announcements next couple days he wants 1m1v I think most people do to. But opposition is powerful and they made it clear no 1m1v no matter what Deni or parliament says

Powerful is not the word I would use. They are influential in a sense. There are several layers to the nightmare that is the current state of affairs in Puntland.

1. The Ciise Maxamuud clan demand their turn on the rotational presidency of Puntland. They do not have very strong or educated candidates really, and there is not much financial support. The Arab world is also getting tired of supporting random Somali politicians. They do have resources from what they were able to get their hands on during the first four years of Denis presidency and also whatever they grabbed during Gaas. They are not militarily strong, the Ciise Maxamuud are/were a rather peaceful Somali clan. They do have some new equipment that Hassan Shire Abgaal was able to get his hands on while he was Minister of Finance and leading the restructuring and retraining of Puntland forces. Most of their stuff is Faroole era vehicles and weapons that they have stored at Ligle, in Eyl and just down the street from Madaxtooyada Puntland, near the Ministry of Finance.

2. Mideeye, namely the Diana brothers and their uncle Boqor Burhan, absolutely hate Deni and want to challenge him in every way possible. Because he challenged their illegal warlord system, funded by the CIA, in Bosaso. Because of this we saw the fighting in Bosaso, the Bosaso Prison Raid, etc. They are heavily armed and are willing to burn Garowe to the ground in order to remove Said Deni from power. Once they do this, they probably will take the seat by force or hand it to a Ciise Mohamud puppet of their liking. Obviously, the Ciise Mahamud, will not allow Garowe to burn to a crisp. It is a beautiful town, the capital city of Puntland and they have really thrived since the creation of the state. Once those PSF flare shells illuminate the night sky, and there are nocturnal war operations in Garowe, they will def try to calm this down.

3. Said Deni, the guy is always PISSED, and he is really trying to replicate Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed. He did this by attempting to take the national Presidency after holding office in Puntland with an iron fist. He is not a nice or friendly dude, and is willing to use violence. He has already done this on numerous occasions. He has the support of the UAE-backed Puntland Maritime Police Force, The Puntland Special Police (Birmadka Puntland), and maybe even regular Puntland police, under Mumin Abdi Shire. He also has some Warsangeli and Reer Mudug peoples siding with him, because they believe the Ciise Mohamud political group, the Aaran Jaan, abused them and Abdiweli Gaas during their term in office. They also seem to be liking the opportunity to choose their own leader through a popular vote. They also see General Asad and Boqor Burhan as the enemies of Puntland, for reasons I do not know. He is also financially stable and may even have funding and support from the UAE and other Somali businessmen in Mogadishu, Nairobi, Dubai, Zambia and the West.

TLDR -- Puntland is in for a pretty epic showdown unless Deni accepts the corrupted clan model election, and gives into the wishes of these men. The opposition is not united at all. They all have separate interests. The likelihood of violence is very high. Let us see what Deni says tomorrow. Keep the innocent civilians in your prayers. Although alot of the civilians are privy to this and supporting one side or another, instead of protesting, calling for a cessation of hostilies, and dialogue.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Powerful is not the word I would use. They are influential in a sense. There are several layers to the nightmare that is the current state of affairs in Puntland.

1. The Ciise Maxamuud clan demand their turn on the rotational presidency of Puntland. They do not have very strong or educated candidates really, and there is not much financial support. The Arab world is also getting tired of supporting random Somali politicians. They do have resources from what they were able to get their hands on during the first four years of Denis presidency and also whatever they grabbed during Gaas. They are not militarily strong, the Ciise Maxamuud are/were a rather peaceful Somali clan. They do have some new equipment that Hassan Shire Abgaal was able to get his hands on while he was Minister of Finance and leading the restructuring and retraining of Puntland forces. Most of their stuff is Faroole era vehicles and weapons that they have stored at Ligle, in Eyl and just down the street from Madaxtooyada Puntland, near the Ministry of Finance.

2. Mideeye, namely the Diana brothers and their uncle Boqor Burhan, absolutely hate Deni and want to challenge him in every way possible. Because he challenged their illegal warlord system, funded by the CIA, in Bosaso. Because of this we saw the fighting in Bosaso, the Bosaso Prison Raid, etc. They are heavily armed and are willing to burn Garowe to the ground in order to remove Said Deni from power. Once they do this, they probably will take the seat by force or hand it to a Ciise Mohamud puppet of their liking. Obviously, the Ciise Mahamud, will not allow Garowe to burn to a crisp. It is a beautiful town, the capital city of Puntland and they have really thrived since the creation of the state. Once those PSF flare shells illuminate the night sky, and there are nocturnal war operations in Garowe, they will def try to calm this down.

3. Said Deni, the guy is always PISSED, and he is really trying to replicate Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed. He did this by attempting to take the national Presidency after holding office in Puntland with an iron fist. He is not a nice or friendly dude, and is willing to use violence. He has already done this on numerous occasions. He has the support of the UAE-backed Puntland Maritime Police Force, The Puntland Special Police (Birmadka Puntland), and maybe even regular Puntland police, under Mumin Abdi Shire. He also has some Omar Mohamud and other Reer Mudug peoples siding with him, because they believe the Ciise Mohamud political group, the Aaran Jaan, abused them and Abdiweli Gaas during their term in office. They also seem to be liking the opportunity to choose their own leader through a popular vote. They also see General Asad and Boqor Burhan as the enemies of Puntland, for reasons I do not know. He is also financially stable and may even have funding and support from the UAE and other Somali businessmen in Mogadishu, Nairobi, Dubai, Zambia and the West.

TLDR -- Puntland is in for a pretty epic showdown unless Deni accepts the corrupted clan model election, and gives into the wishes of these men. The opposition is not united at all. They all have separate interests. The likelihood of violence is very high. Let us see what Deni says tomorrow. Keep the innocent civilians in your prayers. Although alot of the civilians are privy to this and supporting one side or another, instead of protesting, calling for a cessation of hostilies, and dialogue.
Great breakdown of different parties and motivations

Great breakdown of different parties and motivations

I'm glad you said political parties, not sub-clans like the other person.

Aaranjaan are evil scum and they work for SNM, they are not representative of any clan. It's the highest insult to call them representatives of any family, let alone a clan. Not even all the Faroole's are AaranJaan, iskadhaaf dadkale.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Aaranjaan is not a clan, they are a few corrupt males, who just happen to hail from one sub-clan and they will burn in this world and the next. Ciise Maxamuud iyo Majerteen afkiina ka leexiya and focus on politicians, instead of having a juvenile and simplistic view.
Members of many MJ subclans can be found within A.J, it’s a mafia and it’s ayatollah just happens to be Faroole

XasuusiXisaabi

Big Blue
Aaranjaan is not a clan, they are a few corrupt males, who just happen to hail from one sub-clan and they will burn in this world and the next. Ciise Maxamuud iyo Majerteen afkiina ka leexiya and focus on politicians, instead of having a juvenile and simplistic view.
I'm glad you said political parties, not sub-clans like the other person.

Aaranjaan are evil scum and they work for SNM, they are not representative of any clan. It's the highest insult to call them representatives of any family, let alone a clan. Not even all the Faroole's are AaranJaan, iskadhaaf dadkale.

You are very aggressive ma'aam. IDK why Somalis get soo emotional when discussing politics. Probably why we have so much violence in politics. Caadi iska dhig. If ur emotional go pray or go for a run.

You are right not all Ciise Maxamuud are part of Aaran Jaan. However, a huge portion of them support the notion of rotational presidency, which will further empower the Aaran Jaan. The Baby Jinns work for whoever pays them, yesterday it was Hassan Ali Kheyre. Deni, the baby Jinns and many other Puntland political and business leaders are offsprings of the former AIAI in Somalia, which prominent members of the Ciise Maxamuud such as Gen Said Dheere and Min Juxa hate as well. If you want me to move away from using clan names and move towards political parties, we are not there yet. Give it a couple more years. Hadii aad intaase dood ka qabtid na si degan u dhiibo.

You are very aggressive ma'aam. IDK why Somalis get soo emotional when discussing politics. Probably why we have so much violence in politics. Caadi iska dhig. If ur pissed go pray or go for a run.

You are right not all Ciise Maxamuud are part of Aaran Jaan. However, a huge portion of them support the notion of rotational presidency, which will further empower the Aaran Jaan. The Baby Jinns work for whoever pays them, yesterday it was Hassan Ali Kheyre. Deni, the baby Jinns and many other Puntland political and business leaders are offsprings of the former AIAI in Somalia, which prominent members of the Ciise Maxamuud such as Gen Said Dheere and Min Juxa hate as well. If you want me to move away from using clan names and move towards political parties, we are not there yet. Give it a couple more years. Hadii aad intaase dood ka qabtid na si degan u dhiibo.

Instead of calling me aggressive and trying to tone police me, focus on my messages.

If Ciise Maxamuud supported these goons, they wouldn't have had to resort to hiring people to stand on the sides of the road for them. This is not about clans, it's about self-serving politicians who are trying to make it seem like a clan issue. We, the people, have a responsibility to stop them from spreading that false narrative and that starts by calling them by their individual names and party names.

AaranJaan
Al Itixaad Al Kastumo Hawiye
and so forth.

XasuusiXisaabi

Big Blue
Instead of calling me aggressive and trying to tone police me, focus on my messages.

If Ciise Maxamuud supported these goons, they wouldn't have had to resort to hiring people to stand on the sides of the road for them. This is not about clans, it's about self-serving politicians who are trying to make it seem like a clan issue. We, the people, have a responsibility to stop them from spreading that false narrative and that starts by calling them by their individual names and party names.

AaranJaan
Al Itixaad Al Kastumo Hawiye
and so forth.

Lmao that was much better.

Calaami

You are very aggressive ma'aam. IDK why Somalis get soo emotional when discussing politics. Probably why we have so much violence in politics. Caadi iska dhig. If ur emotional go pray or go for a run.

If the idea of 1M1V had taken place during Gaas term, Deni’s community would have had a similar reaction. They’re viewing this as being refused a second term that the other two received. When PL chose to indulge in this type of childish siyaasad, that’s what comes from it

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
If the idea of 1M1V had taken place during Gaas term, Deni’s community would have had a similar reaction. They’re viewing this as being refused a second term that the other two received. When PL chose to indulge in this type of childish siyaasad, that’s what comes from it
No brother if abdiweli ali gas start the process and it was fair election πŸ—³οΈ beesha osman mohamud will have accepted we had better Chance with 1m1v than 66 xildhibaan us we only have 3 xildhibaan but cisse ruush they are demanding either its our turn or no puntland πŸ˜‚

Calaami

No brother if abdiweli ali gas start the process and it was fair election πŸ—³οΈ beesha osman mohamud will have accepted we had better Chance with 1m1v than 66 xildhibaan us we only have 3 xildhibaan but cisse ruush they are demanding either its our turn or no puntland πŸ˜‚
Kkk possibly brother, I like your people

Trending

Latest posts