Puntland people & Oromo

Status
Not open for further replies.
That question you ask your parent and my parent in 1991 I was kid in school, about Singapore that Chinese immigrant built it for his people ( the minority of island are Chinese) he was helping his own people and he did have islamophia and xenophobia ideas towards the Muslim( the ethnic Malay people). He was so blunt in his hate toward the Muslim.
Maybe because Muslims hinder the social progress of a country?
Supporting%3B%2BLee%2BKuan%2BYew%2B%26%2BIslam%2BII.jpg

Their refusal to integrate with others is quite proven in various countries. Always requesting others cater to their "religious beliefs"

Lee did make what Singapore is today, whether you disagree with his views or not

Maybe because Muslims hinder the social progress of a country?
Supporting%3B%2BLee%2BKuan%2BYew%2B%26%2BIslam%2BII.jpg

Their refusal to integrate with others is quite proven in various countries. Always requesting others cater to their "religious beliefs"

Lee did make what Singapore is today, whether you disagree with his views or not

Nope turkey, Malaysia, Iran, Indonesia and India which 250 million Muslim

It reminds me of how we low-key stole southwest Somalia and NFD from them. We moved in with a few families, built ties, moved some more people in, and then killed, enslaved, and expelled them from the entirety of Somalia after they were struck down by smallpox and cholera.

:mjkkk:

They claim the Somalis purposely infected them like the goddamned Indians

:mjlol:

They took Harar from I before that and Adal empire fallen because of Oromo expansion so tit for tat

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
They took Harar from I before that and Adal empire fallen because of Oromo expansion so tit for tat

I support the Oromos in their struggle to free their homeland from the Habesha invaders.

That's it and that's all.

Nope turkey, Malaysia, Iran, Indonesia and India which 250 million Muslim
Muslims in India barely make 15% of the total population. Their current President Modi even holds unfavourable opinions of them

Turkey has been practicing Secularism for a while now, progress made by Ataturk is currently being sabotaged by Erdogan

Iran is an isolated country. I wouldn't take them as an example of a good Muslim country

Malaysia and Indonesia are in a different geopolitical circumstance to Somalia. How do you expect to progress when you consider your neighbours as enemies, while struggling to make peace within the country itself? You have a long way to go, before worrying about "Oromos invading your country"

Hubble

VIP
I can not believe how they are sliding with enemy of their country, looking for interest of anyone expect their country. Self hate?

Irrational self hate, they'd support recolonising the country while screaming "where was your Somalinimo during the war".

image.jpeg
I support the Oromos in their struggle to free their homeland from the Habesha invaders.

That's it and that's all.

We support them by sending to their home oromia not by encouraging them to run away. Stay and fight back like them not run as chicken. This is pic of their country Adama

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Muslims in India barely make 15% of the total population. Their current President Modi even holds unfavourable opinions of them

Turkey has been practicing Secularism for a while now, progress made by Ataturk is currently being sabotaged by Erdogan

Iran is an isolated country. I wouldn't take them as an example of a good Muslim country

Malaysia and Indonesia are in a different geopolitical circumstance to Somalia. How do you expect to progress when you consider your neighbours as enemies, while struggling to make peace within the country itself? You have a long way to go, before worrying about "Oromos invading your country"

Your neighbours invaded your country already you are under occupation of Ethiopia, their flags are everywhere in Somalia north and south 20% of Mogadishu port goes to Ethiopia. And now they are placing their people in your country changing the demographic of Somalia. Smell the coffee Abdiweli Gaas is also puppet.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Irrational self hate, they'd support recolonising the country while screaming "where was your Somalinimo during the war".

@ me though

Why are you failing to recognise the current political climate of Somalia, which resembles what we've been seeing the past 20 years? Somalis can't look at each other without feeling some deep resentment towards each other due to qabiil, let alone standing together against a "foreign invader" such as Ethiopia.

All I'm trying to say is stop worrying about who is trying to annex you , when you have put yourself in a such a position yourself. For all I know, Somalia is already an Ethiopian colony considering how Somali leaders run to and from Addis

View attachment 1949 View attachment 1950

Your neighbours invaded your country already you are under occupation of Ethiopia, their flags are everywhere in Somalia north and south 20% of Mogadishu port goes to Ethiopia. And now they are placing their people in your country changing the demographic of Somalia. Smell the coffee Abdiweli Gaas is also puppet.View attachment 1949View attachment 1949 View attachment 1950View attachment 1951View attachment 1952
That's what I just in the previous post. Why are you crying about something when it's already happening. Make peace within yourself, before trying to resist foreign intervention

@ me though

Why are you failing to recognise the current political climate of Somalia, which resembles what we've been seeing the past 20 years? Somalis can't look at each other without feeling some deep resentment towards each other due to qabiil, let alone standing together against a "foreign invader" such as Ethiopia.

All I'm trying to say is stop worrying about who is trying to annex you , when you have put yourself in a such a position yourself. For all I know, Somalia is already an Ethiopian colony considering how Somali leaders run to and from Addis

You are defeated person and given up on country please do not discourage the rest of us. Ethiopia is house of card with simple blow will fall, remember in 1977 we defeated them Somali army 70 thousand and Ethiopian 1/2 million and they had to bring Cuban and Russian to assist them. Keep your negativity to yourself.

Night

Issa Warrior
very good point about afars, ethiopia politically used them in the 1990s to try and take over the country, however with some french help we crushed those annoying rebels, also we have marginalised them to such an extent that they dont even have that many chikdren anymore, thus ensuring our long term rule over djiboutiobamadatazz

canuck actually has very good points

Hubble

VIP
@ me though

It's not just you, it's a common sentiment on these boards so don't take it too personally.

Where is your Somalinimo and of other Somalis you might know? It falls in individual citizens to make a change because these leaders are there for the wealth they steal. We have to empower our people or they'll be overpowered. The qabiil issue is one which can be resolved through literature and the media just like how racism was toned down over time in places like North America and Europe. It's doable and our people aren't all qabiil driven but they're being turned against one another by politicians who are out for their own gain who hire from their clan and encourage looting as a form of payment via arming their militia and not paying them. When people talk about a clan hurting them its not totally out if cuqdad it has it's basis in reality.

That's what I just in the previous post. Why are you crying about something when it's already happening. Make peace within yourself, before trying to resist foreign intervention

You gave up on Somalia but us not. Keep your defeated attitude to yourself. Ethiopia is poorest country after Niger, already some gunmen from south suden gave her lesson yesterday.

You are defeated person and given up on country please do not discourage the rest of us. Ethiopia is house of card with simple blow will fall, remember in 1977 we defeated them Somali army 70 thousand and Ethiopian 1/2 million and they had to bring Cuban and Russian to assist them. Keep your negativity to yourself.
And which Somali army do you current have? The few hundred Hawiye men who are being led by AMISOM? Puntland troops who don't like to defend anything other than their States? Or Somaliland who are busy invading other Somalis just to expand their territory?

If Ethiopia decided to invade Somalia today, they'd complete it swiftly within a few days. Meesha waxba kumahaysid ee iska jiifso

It's not just you, it's a common sentiment on these boards so don't take it too personally.

Where is your Somalinimo and of other Somalis you might know? It falls in individual citizens to make a change because these leaders are there for the wealth they steal. We have to empower our people or they'll be overpowered. The qabiil issue is one which can be resolved through literature and the media just like how racism was toned down over time in places like North America and Europe. It's doable and our people aren't all qabiil driven but they're being turned against one another by politicians who are out for their own gain who hire from their clan and encourage looting as a form of payment via arming their militia and not paying them. When people talk about a clan hurting them its not totally out if cuqdad it has it's basis in reality.

That's I'm trying to say. We have to reconcile within ourselves and unite before taking arms up against anyone. I know some of my post might come across as self hating, but if we faced anyone while being divided like we currently are, we'd be defeated easily and be embarrassed internationally, isn't that what happened during the Ogaden War which then let us to where we currently are.

Somalinimo must reign and have its roots deep in our lands before we can do anything together on a national front

Status
Not open for further replies.