Puntland people & Oromo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I don't believe the Somali people are as divided as we think. The shacab are of course brainwashed by -Land and -State, but only because they genuinely fear marginalization if they don't. If we look back at Somali history and the doomed democratic process of 60-69 which bears a lot of resemblance to our current political gridlock, we can see that a truly nationalistic and inclusive government can quickly unite the Somali people and assuage any fears of marginalization.

Of course the question then becomes how we build such a government.

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Oromo can't actually own land in Puntland so they're not really a long term threat.
They don't have to. They will just bread and immigrate until they outnumber the natives, then it will be too late. Puntland and Somaliland should both tackle this issue while they still can. I know rer Somaliland are trying at least. They deported 4000 one time.

They don't have to. They will just bread and immigrate until they outnumber the natives, then it will be too late. Puntland and Somaliland should both tackle this issue while they still can. I know rer Somaliland are trying at least. They deported 4000 one time.

That's the message that I am trying everyone get it, time is not in our side. These people are bringing their families and breeding kids who feel entitled more and more to Somalia not their homeland oromia. Wallah I read once Ethiopian complaining from afar are too lazy to migrate to Djibouti.

Last edited:

Liibaan

very good point about afars, ethiopia politically used them in the 1990s to try and take over the country, however with some french help we crushed those annoying rebels, also we have marginalised them to such an extent that they dont even have that many chikdren anymore, thus ensuring our long term rule over djiboutiobamadatazz

canuck actually has very good points
Afars are native to the land. Don't mix apple and oranges. We don't Condone oppression of people, we just want our Somalia to be 100% Somali that's all.

Liibaan

That's the message that I am trying everyone get it, time is not in our side. These people are bringing their families and breeding kids who feel entitled more and more to Somalia not their homeland oromia. Wallah I read once Ethiopian complaining from afar are too lazy to migrate to Djibouti.
Keep up the good work. Just be sure your message is positive one. Because we don't dislike The Oromo people, we just would like for them to stay in their territory.

Hubble

VIP
Afars are native to the land. Don't mix apple and oranges. We don't Condone oppression of people, we just want our Somalia to be 100% Somali that's all.

She's not, Afar predominantly live in Ethiopia and Eritrea. The Ethiopians want the Ethiopian ones to move into Djibouti and become the overwhelming majority. Their land I Ethiopia will still remain theirs under federalism but it will rock tiny Djibouti.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending