Puntland Minister Of Finance Interview

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
the north is immune from fgs. Somaliland puntland and hopefully SSC maintain peace area has been known for. I honestly don’t know if SSC statehood will happen it will be long process with not great odds

I also think cards stacked against fgs. I don’t believe weapons embargo will be lifted nor Al shabab defeated by time atmis withdraws. 15 yr war and Hirshabelle galmudug jubbaland and KGS still have Al shabab controlling land. What can be accomplished next 15 months realistically in south.

HG weakest link, haye let’s see who buys that 😂
What do mean who buys that? Look at ur fucking regions u fucking hutu where is alshabab most in control off is it SL is it PL? ur so worried about puntland that u forget we have just as much of an opportunity to get the presidential seat and smack the shit out of you and your whole qabil within months of doing so ur an insect compared to us. After hsm term ends well see how you and the idoor act.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
This disagreement between the FGS and Puntland is over grants that are provided by the World Bank. The whole point of this money that is being provided by the World bank is to jump start Somalia's economic development and improve institutions.

The FGS needs to make it clear how grants recieved from the international community are to be shared between the FMS. Will it be shared based on need, or population, or in equal amounts to each FMS, or based upon ability to implement projects, etc... The FGS and the FMS need to reach an agreement on how these development funds are to be distributed and then have parliament sign off on this agreement.

This disagreement which has been long standing between Puntland and the FGS can only be resolved by creating a legal formula by which international aid is distributed to FMS.

@bidenkulaha HSM controls a budget of $700 million and is already begging the UN Security Council to stop ATMIS' draw-down of troops. According to Harun Maruf, just 120 soldiers are holding up much of the SNA in Middle Shabelle. The FGS is weaker than Puntland.

The mindset of @bidenkulaha is the exact mindset of most Hawiye . Short-sighted , looting national assets , walloping the few hand-outs from the IC , yet when Puntland decides to focus on their lands , it’s Puntland that’s obstacle to Somali progress. The same buffoonery that had them declare jihad on Ethiopia and Ethiopians driving to the Somali capital and burning it to the ground is still there

Anyway Dr accept it, we have defeated you. IC is allied with us and desperate to loan to us. US is pushing this and also the arms embargo being lifted so good luck with PIM.

New political era in Somalia. FMS are no longer needed for the FGS
Which exactly how it should be one somalia no regions no golbols just unity and prosperity which ever clan tries to take over the rest will attack without mercy

I don’t believe it’ll happen and it’s because SL-Somalia have a good alliance against PL allowing Xamar to suck up power in Somalia with FGS controlling the purse and electoral system soon.
SL wants out of somalia why the f*ck would they care about you hutu this irir alliance thing is really funny as hell 😂😂😂😂 but hey I ain't even surprised