Puntland Minister Of Finance Interview

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

The minister made a very strong point that debt relief by the world is disastrous move and careless by the international community. Thought experiment >>> If you give $2 billion loan to the SFG and their is no political settlement, rule of law, and institutions it will only lead to corruption in the best scenario and in worst scenario may-be used to give shabab more finances to purchase more sophisticated iranian weaponry in Yemen black market.

This Debt Relief fiasco reminds me of the 1991 rebel groups who didn't have a political settlement and agreement and ousted Siyad Barre, what did that result in? a civil war.

Now the idiotic international community want to dump loans into a volatile and weak Somalia where political settlement, rule of law, institutions are absent or weak and local confidence at an all-time low that some say is as low as 1991 time period . What do they think that will result in? It's like they can't even thought experiment and test it with possible scenarios on their policy.

I don't know if I should feel rage or pity for these crazy cunts in the I.C entertaining the federal govt narrative and ignoring Puntland narrative.

Last edited:

The minister made a very strong point that debt relief by the world is disastrous move and careless by the international community. Thought experiment >>> If you give $2 billion loan to the SFG and their is no political settlement, rule of law, and institutions it will only lead to corruption in the best scenario and in worst scenario may-be used to give shabab more finances to purchase more sophisticated iranian weaponry in Yemen black market.

This Debt Relief fiasco reminds me of the 1991 rebel groups who didn't have a political settlement and agreement and ousted Siyad Barre, what did that result in? a civil war.

Now the idiotic international community want to dump loans into a volatile and weak Somalia where political settlement, rule of law, institutions are absent or weak and local confidence at an all-time low that some say is as low as 1991 time period . What do they think that will result in? It's like they can't even thought experiment and test it with possible scenarios on their policy.

I don't know if I should feel rage or pity for these crazy cunts in the I.C entertaining the federal govt narrative and ignoring Puntland narrative.
As a puntlander I disagree with you show some respect to the southern somalia u don't know what u r talking about

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Anyway Dr accept it, we have defeated you. IC is allied with us and desperate to loan to us. US is pushing this and also the arms embargo being lifted so good luck with PIM.

New political era in Somalia. FMS are no longer needed for the FGS

bidenkulaha

GalYare
😂 he says Villa Somalia has colluded with World Bank

38BD8930-0882-4A89-A94B-499E4A1D3D2E.jpeg

Somaliland was our trump card on Darood within the IC. They had stronger lobbying muscle than PL (and PL who had the upper hand on Xamar) and this is how we’ve defeated PL by colluding with SL to treat them separately when it comes to the IMF/World Bank/IC and turning PL into the equivalent of Galmudug and other FMS.

I talked about how a few months ago we got hundreds of millions of projects released by the World Bank in August. Now IMF confirm debt relief is completed.

Best of all is they have accepted FGS request to solely control all this and treat the FMS like local councils 😂

Can’t wait for billions in loans for south somalia and none for PL after HSM demands they allow revenue sharing :salute:

😂 he says Villa Somalia has colluded with World Bank

View attachment 294986

Somaliland was our trump card on Darood within the IC. They had stronger lobbying muscle than PL (and PL who had the upper hand on Xamar) and this is how we’ve defeated PL by colluding with SL to treat them separately when it comes to the IMF/World Bank/IC and turning PL into the equivalent of Galmudug and other FMS.

I talked about how a few months ago we got hundreds of millions of projects released by the World Bank in August. Now IMF confirm debt relief is completed.

Best of all is they have accepted FGS request to solely control all this and treat the FMS like local councils 😂

Can’t wait for billions in loans for south somalia and none for PL after HSM demands they allow revenue sharing :salute:
So u support secessionist while trying to destroy a fellow somali who supports unity among all somalis lol 😂😂😂 this is why the south is always bo bing it self and will never get rid of alshabab

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Sxb u confused one time u hawiye the other u irir samaale make up u mind
I’ve always been Irir Samaale and hawiye sxb, that’s lineage.

If you’re talking about SL, I support a confed but I’m not particularly bothered about this. Up to UPD to decide how to unite the country.

Thing tho is SL is perfect vehicle to collude with to destroy PL politically. Xamar and Hargiesa behind closed door alliance is unstoppable 😂

I wake up and go to sleep focused on how we HAG can bring PL under Xamar

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
I’ve always been Irir Samaale and hawiye sxb, that’s lineage.

If you’re talking about SL, I support a confed but I don’t particularly bothered about this. Up to UPD to decide how to unite the country.

Thing tho is SL is perfect vehicle to collude with to destroy PL politically. Xamar and Hargiesa behind closed door alliance is unstoppable 😂

I wake up and go to sleep focused on how we HAG can bring PL under Xamar
Kkk u funny kulaha shithole sl will ever touch pl nor have influence enough to destroy pl, pl is generous state they feed other Somalis while they are curse everyday by like of u folks, keep habaarin kkk

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Hawiye has 3 effective FMS. (World Bank includes Banadir projects).

Galmudug Banadir and Xamar. And they have share of two JL and KG.

This is how we’ll spend the IMF money.

SL can take the other 50%.

lol have you not heard reverse psychology ? Puntland got enough of money not only to support all Harti soldiers in Las anod , it has paid all their civil servants.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
lol have you not heard reverse psychology ? Puntland got enough of money not only to support all Harti soldiers in Las anod , it has paid all their civil servants.
You haven’t paid civil servants according to PL journos for months sxb. Deni is broken, must’ve had a heart attack when he was told the new reality. Hasn’t been seen for two months, supposedly in UAE.

I’m not even making this up. Your own Finance straight up says World Bank now splits somalia-Somaliland and that PL is brought under Xamar

It’s true HSM used his seat to try to and economically isolate us but even Farmajo did the same and it didn’t bother us much . The corrupt south needs hand-outs from the international community to survive , but Puntland have robust tax system , an operational 3 Airports and 3 ports and patriotic diaspora with connections to all NGO agencies .

Anyway Dr accept it, we have defeated you. IC is allied with us and desperate to loan to us. US is pushing this and also the arms embargo being lifted so good luck with PIM.

New political era in Somalia. FMS are no longer needed for the FGS

All I see is temporary gain. Given the volatile state of Somali politics, things could (and probably will) look very different in the years to come. The sooner AS is removed, the quicker we will reach there. We still have several FMS that are still in the early stages of formations, and some with AS dominance. No wonder their weak influence becomes more apparent when FGS are moving forward at a quicker rate.

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
It’s true HSM used his seat to try to and economically isolate us but even Farmajo did the same and it didn’t bother us much . The corrupt south needs hand-outs from the international community to survive , but Puntland have robust tax system , an operational 3 Airports and 3 ports and patriotic diaspora with connections to all NGO agencies .
Farmaajo didn’t do it to this extent.

Secondly he wasn’t successful because JL pulled out. We can only get away with this as PL looks like the unreasonable one in the room while HSM is supported by the rest of the States.

Thirdly IMF debt relief is completed and unlike a few World Bank projects, this’ll be how billions of loans are split.

If PL pulls out and HSM continues to sanction them then the other states will have multiple airports and ports out-leaping PL in no time.

Do or die time 😂 come under Xamar and take your 15% of the share of Xamar money

bidenkulaha

GalYare
All I see is temporary gain. Given the volatile state of Somali politics, things could (and probably will) look very different in the years to come. The sooner AS is removed, the quicker we will reach there. Given that we still have paper states, with AS dominance in several of them, of course you're betting that their weak influcence will conrinue.
The most influence the FMS have is now. FGS can’t bomb them with drones yet 😂 can’t travel by road to the Baydhabo or Kismayo for example. Doesn’t control the SNA there much either or ATMIS.

And the FGS can’t cut billions in funding as they can’t offer that yet.

And the FGS can’t block international goods from arriving at ports, YET. But I’ve been told by a source that is working on the customs enforcement soon this’ll change.

The most influence the FMS have is now. FGS can’t bomb them with drones yet 😂 can’t travel by road to the Baydhabo or Kismayo for example. Doesn’t control the SNA there much either or ATMIS.

And the FGS can’t cut billions in funding as they can’t offer that yet.

And the FGS can’t block international goods from arriving at ports, YET. But I’ve been told by a source that is working on the customs enforcement soon this’ll change.

You're making a mistake, which is assuming that FGS will always remain the control of anti-federal politicians (HAG & allies). I don't doubt that attempt of centralization of power will continue at the expense of the FMS which we've seen in the last months. I have to give creed to HSM for getting Axmed Madoobe and LaftaGareen to concede on some of their state autonomy, something I didn't expect.

However, I'm of the opinion that you'll meet more resistance from those states once AS is over as they'll team up with politically likeminded states, unite behind a candidate who may get the seat in Xamar and counter these measures. Laakin until then, enjoy your temporary moment of politicizing and threatening of withholding aid/financing and using FGS powers to corner FMS. Or in your case, wanting to use lifting of arms embargo to flatten regions for not succumbing to you :reallymaury: