Puntland Minister Of Finance Interview

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You're making a mistake, which is assuming that FGS will always remain the control of anti-federal politicians, especially HAG & allies. I don't doubt that attempt of centralization of power will continue at the expense of the FMS which we've seen in the last months. I have to give creed to HSM for getting Axmed Madoobe and LaftaGareen to conceding on some of their state autonomy, something I didn't expect.

However, I'm of the opinion that you'll meet more resistance from those states once AS is over and team up with politically likeminded states, unite behind a candidate who may get the seat in Xamar and counter these measures. Laakin until then, enjoy your moment with politicizing and threatening of withholding aid/financing and using FGS powers to corner FMS. Or in your case, wanting to use lifting of arms embargo to flatten regions for not succumbing to you :reallymaury:

Also, you're wish of a confederal SL-Som have been put to an end, which will significantly decrease the likelihood of achieving your objectives.

If you aren’t careful we’ll have to send HG troops to help SL for that confed. We all know they’d run through SSC 😂

Serious note, IC has agreed behind closed doors to pull SL out of SSC and hold talks under a new leadership. But idea is very much still alive to keep SSC as a maamul within SL, which is exchange for a union of the two states.

All I want is PL split from SSC and then that to be under SL. Politically increasing Hawiye percentage by 20% of the remaining Somalia

If you aren’t careful we’ll have to send HG troops to help SL for that confed. We all know they’d run through SSC 😂

Serious note, IC has agreed behind closed doors to pull SL out of SSC and hold talks under a new leadership. But idea is very much still alive to keep SSC as a maamul within SL, which is exchange for a union of the two states.

All I want is PL split from SSC and then that to be under SL. Politically increasing Hawiye percentage by 20% of the remaining Somalia

Beesha HG of waqooyi have to your dismay already decided to ally with reer SSC 😂

I don't think that we'll ever see SSC and SL unite behind one entity, even if they hold talks mediated by IC. What you instead will see in the near future is increased SSC influence in FGS while SL abstaining and thus disadvantage you. Especially in 1p1v, which will be instrumental in picking a new president. Expect an incoming FMS too :silanyolaugh:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Beesha HG of waqooyi have to your dismay already decided to ally with reer SSC 😂

I don't think that we'll ever see SSC and SL unite behind one entity, even if they hold talks mediated by IC. What you instead will see in the near future is increased SSC influence in FGS while SL abstaining and thus disadvantage you. Especially in 1p1v, which will be instrumental in picking a new president. Expect an incoming FMS :silanyolaugh:
I don’t believe it’ll happen and it’s because SL-Somalia have a good alliance against PL allowing Xamar to suck up power in Somalia with FGS controlling the purse and electoral system soon.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
BFB0B9FB-82F1-43FD-B4A2-E72170063D23.jpeg

Let’s hope we can pressure the IC to help us out again @GaradShabeel

I don’t believe it’ll happen and it’s because SL-Somalia have a good alliance against PL allowing Xamar to suck up power in Somalia with FGS controlling the purse and electoral system soon.

Well, FGS will soon have to into account and accept the new reality of the ground. Regarding 'SL-Som' having a 'good alliance', as I said before, you're assuming that FGS will remain in the control of either pro-SL people or at least neutral. We've already seen that the door is open for new maamuls. All I'm waiting to see is the new alliances that take shape post-AS.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Well, FGS will soon have to into account and accept the new reality of the ground. Regarding 'SL-Som' having a 'good alliance', as I said before, you're assuming that FGS will remain in the control of either pro-SL people or at least neutral. We've already seen that the door is open for new maamuls. All I'm waiting to see is the new alliances that take shape post-AS.
Creating new maamul isn’t going to be popular among the current FMS. Creating one opens door to others being created.

Galmudug for example has a lot of resources. Currently it’ll get 50%, 40% the FGS and the remaining 10% split between the other FMS.

Creating another FMS will reduce the share that comes back from the FGS and also the the split needed to subsidise other states.

HG veto!

I agree with this tweet completely

How are they trying to hold talks with SL and 'Somalia' (I'm assuming FGS) without including all actors present in waqooyi, in particular SSC? Even PL will have to be included as they have regions that SL seek to be recognized as theirs. Otherwise, they'll end up being fruitless.

I’ve always been Irir Samaale and hawiye sxb, that’s lineage.

If you’re talking about SL, I support a confed but I’m not particularly bothered about this. Up to UPD to decide how to unite the country.

Thing tho is SL is perfect vehicle to collude with to destroy PL politically. Xamar and Hargiesa behind closed door alliance is unstoppable 😂

I wake up and go to sleep focused on how we HAG can bring PL under Xamar
Clearly ur a crack head on some heavy shit SL just got disarmed and it seems like it next if u keep talking like that hutu

You're making a mistake, which is assuming that FGS will always remain the control of anti-federal politicians (HAG & allies). I don't doubt that attempt of centralization of power will continue at the expense of the FMS which we've seen in the last months. I have to give creed to HSM for getting Axmed Madoobe and LaftaGareen to concede on some of their state autonomy, something I didn't expect.

However, I'm of the opinion that you'll meet more resistance from those states once AS is over as they'll team up with politically likeminded states, unite behind a candidate who may get the seat in Xamar and counter these measures. Laakin until then, enjoy your temporary moment of politicizing and threatening of withholding aid/financing and using FGS powers to corner FMS. Or in your case, wanting to use lifting of arms embargo to flatten regions for not succumbing to you :reallymaury:
That essentially what's gonna happen they talk big once their in the seat but once they've run out of time it's back to how it always been federal states doing their own thing which is the way the country will remain until a reasonable leader come out

bidenkulaha

GalYare
That essentially what's gonna happen they talk big once their in the seat but once they've run out of time it's back to how it always been federal states doing their own thing which is the way the country will remain until a reasonable leader come out
HSM has 8 years left. Plenty of time

Lol bro HG ATE THE WEAKEST LINK 😂😂😂😂 the SSC even without a real government support would absolutely reck you and your hooyo. You can even defeat a couple of thousand ciyal suuq in your own cities alshabab bombing you day in and out and you have the adousity to talk like that lol once atmis pulls out your city will be terrorist infestation and then we can tell the UC the change the capital to galkacyo

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Lol bro HG ATE THE WEAKEST LINK 😂😂😂😂 the SSC even without a real government support would absolutely reck you and your hooyo. You can even defeat a couple of thousand ciyal suuq in your own cities alshabab bombing you day in and out and you have the adousity to talk like that lol once atmis pulls out your city will be terrorist infestation and then we can tell the UC the change the capital to galkacyo
HG weakest link, haye let’s see who buys that 😂