Puntland Military Looking Very Powerful !!!!!!

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
If real war erupts and not skirmishes with our local allies in the eastern soil region, Isaaq clans and the Samarone can enlist in the SL army in the thousands.Hargeisa which has a larger population than all of Puntland can muster minumum 10,000 able bodied by itself.You are at a numerical,financial and strategic disadvantage.The frontline in the beginning of the war will be next to your capital.Warsengali will be forcibly disarmed in SL and Buhoodle will be razed to the ground.I will promise these Dhulo clans more land in the Nugaal valley if they fight as hard as the Isaaq/Samarone soldiers.We will probably capture Garoowe,Qardho and besiege Bosaaso and controls the roads leading to it from Sanaag and PL areas.Galkacayo will be a mess due to us encouraging HG to take the golden opportunity and attack.

The international community will intervene and Somaliland will finally secure it's borders in exchange for withdrawing from PL areas that the FMS recognizes (Bari and Mudug). War is in my interest not yours, your leaders are smart I give them that.They like to annoy SL but they would never try to instigate full blown conflict
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: you're one imaginative goat fucker aren't you?!! "We'll cupture Garowe qardho gaalkacyo burtinle and besiege Bosaso" !!! Nonsensical unrealistic diarrheas like these ruin FkD. What a fucking retard you are!!

Motherfucker you couldn't cupture Buuhoodle for 10 fucking years the bodies of your men littered the ground and their rotten corpses stank the whole area for years. How come your little militia couldn't cupture Buuhoodle but dare talk about fortified cities with an actual army?!!

Your militias are in Sool because of Dhulos Elders and their warlords like Mahad Cambaashe. You will have no choice but to retreat and abandon dhuloos territories If they retract their permission and consent TODAY itself. Your thick fucking skull wouldn't understand that notion though as your twisted drunk parents filled you with pride of how "strong" khat militias are when in fact the approval of Dhulos elders and militias do you great favours by let you stay in their territories.

You already tried in 2011 and you even had Ethiopian assistance.
:camby:
I am sure it was about dhulos militia from ten different subclans killing a solomadow family and the you got your ass handed to you by HA, Samaroon. While the wily solomadows were in the background laughing

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
All that power laakin yall can't retake Galkacyo, our galmudug brothers even have it as their regional capital..

200.gif

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
I am sure it was about dhulos militia from ten different subclans killing a solomadow family and the you got your ass handed to you by HA, Samaroon. While the wily solomadows were in the background laughing
Come with proof if it was 10 different clans, “I am sure” doesn’t cut it.

It was a single sub clan of Ahmed garaad who embarrassed Somaliland in 2011.

Who mentioned Solo madow only? We let Cali Geri handle them, it only got serious when HJ called in SL like the fulays they are and Ahmed garaad got involved.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
All that power laakin yall can't retake Galkacyo, our galmudug brothers even have it as their regional capital..

View attachment 127831
Go educate yourself on the 2015/16 clashes - we secured south Galkacyo many times before the ceasefire even the secured the southern checkpoint that leads to hobyo before the ceasefire

Nobody and i mean NOBODY can crush Puntland in a head to head all out war.

The Somali civil war is a perfect example of this, who broke the back of usc in Mudug and prevented them moving north?

Marehan, Warsangeli, Dhulbahante all lost permanent territory after fighting

MJ? Not even an inch of land.

The good thing Somaliland has going for it is that no MJ live in SSC

:kanyeshrug:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Go educate yourself on the 2015/16 clashes - we secured south Galkacyo many times before the ceasefire even the secured the southern checkpoint that leads to hobyo before the ceasefire

The Somali civil war is a perfect example of this, who broke the back of usc in Mudug and prevented them moving north?

MJ? Not even an inch of land.

The good thing Somaliland has going for it is that no MJ live in SSC

:kanyeshrug:
you forget to add MJ start to move to Cayn and bixiin. Soon we will reach other villages in Sool.

Come with proof if it was 10 different clans, “I am sure” doesn’t cut it.

It was a single sub clan of Ahmed garaad who embarrassed Somaliland in 2011.

Who mentioned Solo madow only? We let Cali Geri handle them, it only got serious when HJ called in SL like the fulays they are and Ahmed garaad got involved.
Bro there is proof of who died what subclan they hailed from. And qorilugud is a solomadow settlement and that is who you had conflict with ,only the barre cabdile section. And you know they are not even considered a large hj subclan. Faanka jooji abti ma MJ baad noqotay.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Bro there is proof of who died what subclan they hailed from. And qorilugud is a solomadow settlement and that is who you had conflict with ,only the barre cabdile section. And you know they are not even considered a large hj subclan. Faanka jooji abti ma MJ baad noqotay.
You’re a liar, it was a major event in the north that year. Cumar Mahamuds in Galkacyo were even sending hospital equipment and medicine for the injured.

Ethiopians were involved
HJ were involved as a whole and got their guy Silaanyo to also come in with the SL army.

Yet all was for nothing because solo madow are homeless now
:lolbron:
Also show me the evidence of the dead you mentioned.

You’re a liar, it was a major event in the north that year. Cumar Mahamuds in Galkacyo were even sending hospital equipment and medicine for the injured.

Ethiopians were involved
HJ were involved as a whole and got their guy Silaanyo to also come in with the SL army.

Yet all was for nothing because solo madow are homeless now
:lolbron:
Also show me the evidence of the dead you mentioned.
You are as deluded as your clansmen, they attacked the SL army, you will find the list On this site. Solomadows against how many dhulos subclans lol. Truth hurts

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
It is not wise to threaten military action unless you are fully committed to back it up with action.

let me introduce you to northern politics, this threat has nothing to do with ssc and everything with the ongoing talks between the fgs and Hargeisa. Pl is trying to force their way in to the talks since both parties denied pl.

don’t get me wrong it is possible that pl deploys troops to the region and even engages in combat with sl.
Since pl is an fms the fgs can also join to tip the scale in their favor against sl.

this type of actions are more connected than most people think.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Waaw:leon: what about the time Puntland prepared and mobilized majority of their army for an all out surprise attack in Sool? It was the first day of ramadan, didn't go as planned for PL...

Even while being more prepared we still managed to kick yall out of Sool.. :gaasdrink:

Don't worry about that, worry about how Isaaq and Dhulbahante SL soldiers hold Sool downnnn :banderas:

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: you're one imaginative goat fucker aren't you?!! "We'll cupture Garowe qardho gaalkacyo burtinle and besiege Bosaso" !!! Nonsensical unrealistic diarrheas like these ruin FkD. What a fucking retard you are!!

Motherfucker you couldn't cupture Buuhoodle for 10 fucking years the bodies of your men littered the ground and their rotten corpses stank the whole area for years. How come your little militia couldn't cupture Buuhoodle but dare talk about fortified cities with an actual army?!!

Your militias are in Sool because of Dhulos Elders and their warlords like Mahad Cambaashe. You will have no choice but to retreat and abandon dhuloos territories If they retract their permission and consent TODAY itself. Your thick fucking skull wouldn't understand that notion though as your twisted drunk parents filled you with pride of how "strong" khat militias are when in fact the approval of Dhulos elders and militias do you great favours by let you stay in their territories.
We do them great favours by giving them autonomy.You want us to rule them with an iron fist so they can go back to you like an abused girlfriend runs back to her ex but nah that's not happening.Somaliland is capable of reaching Galkacayo if it had the political will.SL's policy toward internal SL clans is a soft touch although I wholly disagree with the approach any clan including Isaaq clans that rise up against the state need to be crushed.f*ck dialogue with odayaal!

Your irregular paid skinny troops are no match for SL and have no presence in Sool iyo Sanaag.You saw what happened last time you sent MJ PL troops and got your ass handed to you by regular SL force at Tukuraq.You are no match for SL on a miltary,financial or demographic scale.You are quite simply outmatched, your empty desert state needs the south and the Hawiye/Raxanweyn to go against the Isaaq/Samarone and defeat us.Sadly for you the government in Xamar doesn't give two fucks about you as they are sick and tired of your bs political games:chrisfreshhah:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
You are as deluded as your clansmen, they attacked the SL army, you will find the list On this site. Solomadows against how many dhulos subclans lol. Truth hurts
It was Solo madow vs Cali Geri. Cali Geri destroyed them and their stupid new wells. Sooo Madow called on HJ clans to get involved and Cali Geri called on Reer Hagar and other Ahmed garaads, then HJ called on Silaanyo and the SL army. Y

Youse are so weak its laughable
:kanyehmm:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
QARDHO - Ciidammada Daraawiishta Dawladda Puntland ee Beder iyo Uxud ee dhowaan Tabarbarka loo soo xiray ayaa u ambabaxay Furimaha Difaaca Puntland ee ay horay u fadhiyeen.

Ciidammadan ayaa loo dhamaystiray dhammaan gabkii Ciidammada waxana saakootiyay Gudoomiyaha gudiga dib uhabaynta Ciidammada ahna Wasiirka Maaliyadda Mudane Xasan Shire Cabdi,Wasiirka Amniga Mudane Cabdisamad Maxamed Galan,Taliyaha Guud Ciidammada difaaca Puntland Gen Yaasiin Cumar Dheere iyo Taliyaha Ciidammada Booliska Puntland Sareeyo Guuto Cabdi yare.

Dhowaan ayay ahayd markii Madaxwaynaha Dawladda Puntland Mudane Dr Siciid Cabdulaahi Deni uu Tabarbarkii Ciidammadan u soo xiray waana talaabo dhanka horumarka Ciidammada oo horay loo qaday.

Baahintii

Xafiiska Waciyigalinta iyo Warfaafinta Wasaaradda Maaliyadda Dawladda Puntland

Trending