Puntland Military Looking Very Powerful !!!!!!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Very powerful, in shape, and trained well.

Salute to our Puntland military. We appreciate their hard work on keeping Puntland and its people safe. We love them and support them.

Ibro

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth.
So we repeat Civil war by killing their people should protect because of Mad man called afwayne. The answer is NO.
And having a separate army to that of FGS makes financial sense? Just give it to the feds and Puntland can spends the budget on improving the education and road systems.

Even then Afweyn was a dictatorship. Somalia is a fledgeling democracy.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
And having a separate army to that of FGS makes financial sense? Just give it to the feds and Puntland can spends the budget on improving the education and road systems.

Even then Afweyn was a dictatorship. Somalia is a fledgeling democracy.
Let them fix their issues first in south before talking about PL.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
It's a sight to behold. A close relative of mine told me that Deni has shifted his attention to building a sophisticated army for the state.

AUN AY adviced Puntites to focus on building strong military to repulse any future external threat. Deni needs to walk in his footsteps and build a strong military.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
It's a sight to behold. A close relative of mine told me that Deni has shifted his attention to building a sophisticated army for the state.

AUN AY adviced Puntites to focus on building strong military to repulse any future external threat. Deni needs to walk in his footsteps and build a strong military.
I didnt forget when he accuse Cadi Musa for losing Laascanood and said." When I went to xamar PL was 5 states now only 3 states". He mean Laascanood and Sanaag on that time was not in PL hands.

Deni knew the game after Jeegaan reach all this way to Garowe. No more Mr nice guy. Those Jeegaan has no respect of peace treaty and every time they break it. PL should use the force so they understand. But first Deni should deal with flip flop clan before start the war in Sool.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
This military building bs should stopped. And just like galmudg Pl militia should be integrated into sna. What the f*ck does Deni think Pl? Country? Fat idiot.
Sna didn't free the south yet and you asking PL to join you ?, I think you guys dreaming. PL army is build to secure PL people.

This military building bs should stopped. And just like galmudg Pl militia should be integrated into sna. What the f*ck does Deni think Pl? Country? Fat idiot.
largest somali population live south of PL so why can't yall recruit enough men to secure your own land? we already gave you an excellent general that is leading you on the frontlines

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Mashalah Puntland defense minister vows to free the occupied land of Ceerigaabo first.:trumpsmirk: