Puntland Military Looking Very Powerful !!!!!!

I didnt forget when he accuse Cadi Musa for losing Laascanood and said." When I went to xamar PL was 5 states now only 3 states". He mean Laascanood and Sanaag on that time was not in PL hands.

Deni knew the game after Jeegaan reach all this way to Garowe. No more Mr nice guy. Those Jeegaan has no respect of peace treaty and every time they break it. PL should use the force so they understand. But first Deni should deal with flip flop clan before start the war in Sool.
If you do a full scale attack against Dhulo areas of Somaliland, we will retaliate,destroy your irregularly paid militia and capture Garoowe.But your leadership knows this and aren't as emotional as you online keyboard warriors.If Somaliland mobilized it's army and loyal clan militias of the east, we can reach as far south as Galkacayo and even then we might send arms and cash to certain HG to cause trouble in Mudug

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
If you do a full scale attack against Dhulo areas of Somaliland, we will retaliate,destroy your irregularly paid militia and capture Garoowe.But your leadership knows this and aren't as emotional as you online keyboard warriors.If Somaliland mobilized it's army and loyal clan militias of the east, we can reach as far south as Galkacayo and even then we might send arms and cash to certain HG to cause trouble in Mudug
Loyal clan militant or money paid militant as your chief of army mention it to reer Sanaag!!, Jeegaan staying in Sool only by the money they give to those Militant, otherwise 2007 will came back again when we karbash your ass till oog near burco. We are waiting when the honey moon finish so we can see what Jeegaan made off.

Loyal clan militant or money paid militant as your chief of army mention it to reer Sanaag!!, Jeegaan staying in Sool only by the money they give to those Militant, otherwise 2007 will came back again when we karbash your ass till oog near burco. We are waiting when the honey moon finish so we can see what Jeegaan made off.
If real war erupts and not skirmishes with our local allies in the eastern soil region, Isaaq clans and the Samarone can enlist in the SL army in the thousands.Hargeisa which has a larger population than all of Puntland can muster minumum 10,000 able bodied by itself.You are at a numerical,financial and strategic disadvantage.The frontline in the beginning of the war will be next to your capital.Warsengali will be forcibly disarmed in SL and Buhoodle will be razed to the ground.I will promise these Dhulo clans more land in the Nugaal valley if they fight as hard as the Isaaq/Samarone soldiers.We will probably capture Garoowe,Qardho and besiege Bosaaso and controls the roads leading to it from Sanaag and PL areas.Galkacayo will be a mess due to us encouraging HG to take the golden opportunity and attack.

The international community will intervene and Somaliland will finally secure it's borders in exchange for withdrawing from PL areas that the FMS recognizes (Bari and Mudug). War is in my interest not yours, your leaders are smart I give them that.They like to annoy SL but they would never try to instigate full blown conflict

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Foreal bro. Naleyeh Ahmed make up half the city, at the very least we should make a green line like galkayo.

I agree bro, I didn't know Ceerigaabo was mainly controlled by us untill my ina Abti @Laandhere told me so, being 25% Warsan I would say #LetUsMakeCeerigaaboHartiCityAgain.:bell:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Western Sanaag is Habar Yoonis territory with Ceerigaabo being a Gadhweyn city.The only Harti there are the women who are married to HY men:samwelcome:
iA I plan to go ceerigabo on my next trip to visit my relatives. I haven’t passed burco yet but i will for sure next time :wow1:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
It is Harti city, didn't you claim to be Gahayl?, half of Ceerigaabo belongs to Puntites and we are getting it back.

:ufdup:
Quick way to lose all of Sanaag, It's majority HY and the HY in that region don't give a f*ck.

Come get Ceerigaabo:lolbron:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
If real war erupts and not skirmishes with our local allies in the eastern soil region, Isaaq clans and the Samarone can enlist in the SL army in the thousands.Hargeisa which has a larger population than all of Puntland can muster minumum 10,000 able bodied by itself.You are at a numerical,financial and strategic disadvantage.The frontline in the beginning of the war will be next to your capital.Warsengali will be forcibly disarmed in SL and Buhoodle will be razed to the ground.I will promise these Dhulo clans more land in the Nugaal valley if they fight as hard as the Isaaq/Samarone soldiers.We will probably capture Garoowe,Qardho and besiege Bosaaso and controls the roads leading to it from Sanaag and PL areas.Galkacayo will be a mess due to us encouraging HG to take the golden opportunity and attack.

The international community will intervene and Somaliland will finally secure it's borders in exchange for withdrawing from PL areas that the FMS recognizes (Bari and Mudug). War is in my interest not yours, your leaders are smart I give them that.They like to annoy SL but they would never try to instigate full blown conflict
Woow you mention all that, but you lose to us In sanaag :sass1: .

You know hadaaftimoo was pure pro SL. After 30 years we remove your jeegaan flag, after all those years!!. Without single bullet!!.

PL issue with Sool clan was used to treat them as equal not as jeegaan treat them as foot soldiers . It seems we were wrong and Deni start to realize it.

Soon we will meet in Sool, be ready. :whoo:

Woow you mention all that, but you lose to us In sanaag :sass1: .

You know hadaaftimoo was pure pro SL. After 30 years we remove your jeegaan flag, after all those years!!. Without single bullet!!.

PL issue with Sool clan was used to treat them as equal not as jeegaan treat them as foot soldiers . It seems we were wrong and Deni start to realize it.

Soon we will meet in Sool, be ready. :whoo:
Wallahi your rants are cringe. Why do you give a fukk about Sool? They’re flip floppers and clearly do not want us. We should focus on ourselves and develop our state. We got more important issues to be focusing on. Let’s just make our money and leave these niggas alone. Peace is a better option.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Wallahi your rants are cringe. Why do you give a fukk about Sool? They’re flip floppers and clearly do not want us. We should focus on ourselves and develop our state. We got more important issues to be focusing on. Let’s just make our money and leave these niggas alone. Peace is a better option.
PL is content of 5 states and Cayn degmo. If they move officially from PL then its not our business but till then, they are part of our rule and we will bring them by force.