Protestors in Burco are beaten and dragged by SL regime.

This is probably just to spite bihi, they’re most likely still SL supporters as are every other issaq clan

they’re just upset because of that general ‘Doolaal’ who was arrested, the somalia flag is used as a broom stick to clean up dirt when things pop off in the north 😁 run kama aha

When people say SSC we’re talking about our lands within SSC because all our lands are situated within Sool Sanaag, Cayn, Nuugal and Hawd thats been brought up many times before. That map doesn’t even do us justice in terms of how much land we occupy but that’s the most accurate thing I got to depict to you what our land within SSC looks like we’re not claiming non-Dhulo lands by saying SSC so relax. Not even gonna get into the political shit because we both know the reason why Sool is apart of SL right now you don’t need to sugar coat the fuckery that’s been happening for the last 15 years in Sool bruvView attachment 180034

Even though your map is inaccurate and you took HY parts of xudun district and ceeri district, how do you think this land would benefit from being a federal state. If it comes to completely tribal borders then you're landlocked and have no major source of income or trade routes:pachah1:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Even though your map is inaccurate and you took HY parts of xudun district and ceeri district, how do you think this land would benefit from being a federal state. If it comes to completely tribal borders then you're landlocked and have no major source of income or trade routes:pachah1:
Thats why i said its better for them to join PL otherwise they will be landlocked

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I thought Farmaajo should leave the North alone @TekNiKo are you now proposing Gorgor be sent to Burco:pachah1:
Nah, let their be a local revolt against them. The people can only take so much suppression, how ironic that the SL govt is acting just like the Kacaan they hated so much, it will crumble on its own.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Nah, let their be a local revolt against them. The people can only take so much suppression, how ironic that the SL govt is acting just like the Kacaan they hated so much, it will crumble on its own.
Habar jeclo are only acting Pro Nabad iyo Nalool to spite bixi like @convincation said. Out of all of my relatives, none supports Somalia. Also if the kacaan would have brought tanks and would have shot at the crowd so somaliland is not like it.

Lol what would we gain from being situated on the coast? You want us to build the billionth port in Somalia? :mjlol: Seems like every sub-clan has their own port now lmao. But seriously though being landlocked won’t stop us from having our own maamul reer Buuhoodle’s literally been governing themselves for years despite Puntland trying to lay claim over a district they never visit. Laascaanood’s one of the fastest growing towns in Somaliweyn with multiple successful business men in the diaspora so we’ll be fine we can rely on livestock and farming and got a dry port to be made soon too. The main reason I even wanted a maamul of our own is so that we have direct connections to Mogadishu for our own development’s sake.

Sxb with all respect if we agree to seperate you will join PL nobody is gonna give darood another federal state. And as long if you take your parts we cool:ufdup:
giphy.gif
It’ll even out when Banaadir gets their own FMS or Hirshabelle splits

Lol what would we gain from being situated on the coast? You want us to build the billionth port in Somalia? :mjlol: Seems like every sub-clan has their own port now lmao. But seriously though being landlocked won’t stop us from having our own maamul reer Buuhoodle’s literally been governing themselves for years despite Puntland trying to lay claim over a district they never visit. Laascaanood’s one of the fastest growing towns in Somaliweyn with multiple successful business men in the diaspora so we’ll be fine we can rely on livestock and farming and got a dry port to be made soon too. The main reason I even wanted a maamul of our own is so that we have direct connections to Mogadishu for our own development’s sake.

Buhoodle is heavily dependent on Berbera for importing goods and exporting their livestock. Even their telecommunications and xawaalado are provided by Somaliland businesses. No ones independent mate

You also do realize the dry port you're talking about is being built by Somaliland to connect your people to Berbera.

libaaxad

boqorada burco ✨
when people are against bixi they usually do things he hates, like chanting farmaajo & somalia.

funny thing is they’re protesting to release a snm fighter, but n&n want to ignore that

I thought issaqs only do that if their sub clan doesn’t have power or doesn’t get their way:dead:

we all know in their hafid they have a big SL flag :mjlaugh:

it’s a cycle:mjohreally:

Trending