Protestors in Burco are beaten and dragged by SL regime.

Farmaajos name rings through Somaliweyne, people everywhere are eager to free themselves from clan enclaves and unite with a new Somalia.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Rer SSC should not use unity with SL to settle clan scores, we have ongoing negotiations with SL concerning possible reunification or separation.

The same goes for Rer Burco or whatever Daarta Rer Hebel in Hargaisa or Rer Boorama, keep your clan beef away from reunification talks.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
This has to be fake. This is burco? The place somaliland was declared is now waving the Somalia flag. We live in very contradictory times :damnmusic:

Rer SSC should not use unity with SL to settle clan scores, we have ongoing negotiations with SL concerning possible reunification or separation.

The same goes for Rer Burco or whatever Daarta Rer Hebel in Hargaisa or Rer Boorama, keep your clan beef away from reunification talks.
If they agree to separate SSC better stay with Somalia and get their own maamul man not trying to be a minority in a hypothetical sovereign SL. Any khathead can get their head on a stick if they object for qabyalad reasons.
giphy.gif

Bro stfu dont you get tired with the somaliweyne propaganda. You cant even retake nfd or the ogaden region. Just stop it

Why bring up NFD and Somali Ethiopia. Thy cant agree with 5 guys in xalane:heh:

In truth I think Somalia is finished for eternity. Somaliland doesnt wish Somalia any harm but they destroy themelves. Seeing Somalis use foreigners on other Somalis with diaspora somalis supporting it for tribal scores makes me have little hope for Somalia. In Somaliland We live with the worse Somalis from Kacaan era but we still choose to build with them even if they have cadiifad and cuqdad towards us.

Last edited:
If they agree to separate SSC better stay with Somalia and get their own maamul man not trying to be a minority in a hypothetical sovereign SL. Any khathead can get their head on a stick if they object for qabyalad reasons.
giphy.gif

Ssc exists in your head and online. Cayn is shared, Sool is shared, Sanaag is shared. Even the land between two clans is shared grazing lands. Dhulos/warsan in diaspora give their people a bad image. Claiming your entire clan is being bribed to support SL makes you look bad mate. I hold Dhulos to a higher standard than that b.s. It's usually reer Puntland that say this because they failed to bring good governance to eastern Sool, but you lot inherited that as a defense mechanism to iidoor. Somaliland cant bribe an entire people and Dhulos for the most part see that they have a good stake in Somaliland and they can better their lives by making a collective government with hy/hj/ha/arap/CG/GB/Ciise/Ayuup/Fiqishini/Gabooye/Warsan. You diaspora lot need to stop shitting on your own folks by saying they were bought:ohlord:

If Somalia can sort itself out it would be a miracle. I wish good for all Somali people but folks in Somalia need to respect Somaliland and stop turning their cadiifad and cuqdad towards Isaaq into policies against Somaliland. We could rule east Africa as independent nations and as Somalis if you lot wise up

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They are beating poor women now for protesting against the arest of Gen. Dolaal a former ex SNM official from Caynabo clan.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
First it was the Oodweyne community being abused now Siilaanyo community

Ssc exists in your head and online. Cayn is shared, Sool is shared, Sanaag is shared. Even the land between two clans is shared grazing lands. Dhulos/warsan in diaspora give their people a bad image. Claiming your entire clan is being bribed to support SL makes you look bad mate. I hold Dhulos to a higher standard than that b.s. It's usually reer Puntland that say this because they failed to bring good governance to eastern Sool, but you lot inherited that as a defense mechanism to iidoor. Somaliland cant bribe an entire people and Dhulos for the most part see that they have a good stake in Somaliland and they can better their lives by making a collective government with hy/hj/ha/arap/CG/GB/Ciise/Ayuup/Fiqishini/Gabooye/Warsan. You diaspora lot need to stop shitting on your own folks by saying they were bought:ohlord:
When people say SSC we’re talking about our lands within SSC because all our lands are situated within Sool Sanaag, Cayn, Nuugal and Hawd thats been brought up many times before. That map doesn’t even do us justice in terms of how much land we occupy but that’s the most accurate thing I got to depict to you what our land within SSC looks like we’re not claiming non-Dhulo lands by saying SSC so relax. Not even gonna get into the political shit because we both know the reason why Sool is apart of SL right now you don’t need to sugar coat the fuckery that’s been happening for the last 15 years in Sool bruv
6079AED8-A9D3-4146-A301-D998DF53EF36.png

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
giphy.gif
Sxb with all respect if we agree to seperate you will join PL nobody is gonna give darood another federal state. And as long if you take your parts we cool:ufdup:
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts