Protestors in Burco are beaten and dragged by SL regime.

Mukhy

Somalilander | Habr Jeclo | Muslim | Barça Fan
The "Soomalia Hanoolato" bs is from only 2-3 people. People protested to free Muj Doolaal. I dont agree with the police brutality though.

Mukhy

They are beating women :dwill: and firing bullets

You dont even know why they were protesting. A few NN supporters in the crowd thought it was a good idea to gain publicity.

You dont even know why they were protesting. A few NN supporters in the crowd thought it was a good idea to gain publicity.
Lol, N&N in Burco?

This is embarrasing bro, they are manhandling you're women and probably grabbing her by the ass cheeks when they toss her into the back of their car. Yet all you can dream about is Farmaajo.

😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Inshallah these places will be liberated from the tyrants.

Mukhy

Lol, N&N in Burco?

This is embarrasing bro, they are manhandling you're women and probably grabbing her by the ass cheeks when they toss her into the back of their car. Yet all you can dream about is Farmaajo.

😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Do you think I support police brutality? They protested to free Muj Dolaal not for midnimo.

They are protesting because Dolaal got arrested we all know Burco are staunch landers. They have been pissed for awhile now and beating women isnt going to help anything.

Som

VIP
Do you think I support police brutality? They protested to free Muj Dolaal not for midnimo.
I agree with you , if we excludes sool-sanaag-cayn I really doubt there's a pro somalia sentiment in SL except for a few people . SL needs to stop harassing their own people though, this anti somalia paranoia may cause people to doubt your separatist agenda.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Lol, N&N in Burco?

😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

You are hilarious did you forget what PL did to warsengli in dhahar after they protested Against deni and were screaming N&N 2 weeks ago :farole: How about you liberate yourself first

Last edited:
The "Soomalia Hanoolato" bs is from only 2-3 people. People protested to free Muj Doolaal. I dont agree with the police brutality though.
Do you agree with the imprisonment of Dolaal? will your people accept the outcome of Muse Bihi's government decision? in all seriousness.

Mukhy

Do you agree with the imprisonment of Dolaal? will your people accept the outcome of Muse Bihi's government decision? in all seriousness.
Free Dolaal. He is a mujahid and is from my qabil. I think he will be dis charged from prison very soon.

You are hilarious did you forget what PL did to warsengli in dhahar after they protested Against deni and were screaming N&N 2 weeks ago :farole: How about you liberate yourself first
The protest came at random which resulted in the soldier shooting at the air to disperse the crowd, this is minor in comparison to police brutality. #BLM

Trending

Latest posts