Protestors in Burco are beaten and dragged by SL regime.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
When people say SSC we’re talking about our lands within SSC because all our lands are situated within Sool Sanaag, Cayn, Nuugal and Hawd thats been brought up many times before. That map doesn’t even do us justice in terms of how much land we occupy but that’s the most accurate thing I got to depict to you what our land within SSC looks like we’re not claiming non-Dhulo lands by saying SSC so relax. Not even gonna get into the political shit because we both know the reason why Sool is apart of SL right now you don’t need to sugar coat the fuckery that’s been happening for the last 15 years in Sool bruvView attachment 180034
We have more land than that in hawd if I’m not mistaken, I don’t think we live in Jalam either, some mj sub is there. Besides that everything seems mostly correct

I agree with you , if we excludes sool-sanaag-cayn I really doubt there's a pro somalia sentiment in SL except for a few people . SL needs to stop harassing their own people though, this anti somalia paranoia may cause people to doubt your separatist agenda.
We’re hardcore landers to the end.

Rer SSC should not use unity with SL to settle clan scores, we have ongoing negotiations with SL concerning possible reunification or separation.

The same goes for Rer Burco or whatever Daarta Rer Hebel in Hargaisa or Rer Boorama, keep your clan beef away from reunification talks.
you mean separation talks if they even happened.

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
When people say SSC we’re talking about our lands within SSC because all our lands are situated within Sool Sanaag, Cayn, Nuugal and Hawd thats been brought up many times before. That map doesn’t even do us justice in terms of how much land we occupy but that’s the most accurate thing I got to depict to you what our land within SSC looks like we’re not claiming non-Dhulo lands by saying SSC so relax. Not even gonna get into the political shit because we both know the reason why Sool is apart of SL right now you don’t need to sugar coat the fuckery that’s been happening for the last 15 years in Sool bruvView attachment 180034
Jalam?
giphy.gif

libaaxad

boqorada burco ✨

even that map isn’t accurate, tuulos like sabawanaag are sacad yonis. also why do reer ssc derail the convo, this is about burco.

Trending