proposal to dhegdheer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care I love the attention, women indeed do have a powerful spell, their bodies alone can control any man they desire.

I agree but I also disagree.
You can only 'control men' (as you say) if your body is on point. If your a saggy boobless flat ass xalimo. Then life is tough and you can't control any man you desire :francis:

I pray for the unfortunate :mjcry:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
pics or its not true:sass2:
My dear I'm not that ratchet, I don't want to cause cardiogenic shock to your system. If I were to reveal my full sexual form. One more point You men have suppressed me for years why should I expose myself only for you embiciles to claim me as a ? For enjoying my feminine form, women are indeed sensual creatures ;).

My dear I'm not that ratchet, I don't want to cause cardiogenic shock to your system. If I were to reveal my full sexual form. One more point You men have suppressed me for years why should I expose myself only for you embiciles to claim me as a ? For enjoying my feminine form, women are indeed sensual creatures ;).
what is wrong with being ratchet. don't be judgmental. i love ratchet girls.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Thirsty men want to see me in my maroon see through bati wearing a pair of stockings and girdle with no support on top. Maroon lips as a dance away for him, give him the seductive look as my body sways from side to side. A mans wet dream right there in the making, I tease him until he cannot take it anymore.

Thirsty men want to see me in my maroon see through bati wearing a pair of stockings and girdle with no support on top. Maroon lips as a dance away for him, give him the seductive look as my body sways from side to side. A mans wet dream right there in the making, I tease him until he cannot take it anymore.
giphy.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You're stuck inbetween a tampon and a hard place :pachah1:

Bohol

VIP
My concubines are 1k their boring me, I need more ;) someone with the package of a horse. A queen gets tired of seeing average sized men. The Somali male population has disappointed me so far with their inadequacy.

Just because your coochie might be the size of Australia doesn't mean we have small winnies. :hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending