proposal to dhegdheer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
What the f*ck am I reading? :wtf:

What kind of sixir is this? @dhegdheer got half the male population of sspot eating out the palm of her hand. Might as well change your name to enchantress or something.

@Tramo @supz there's no other way around this... Y'all have to fight to the death :dabcasar:

What the f*ck am I reading? :wtf:

What kind of sixir is this? @dhegdheer got half the male population of sspot eating out the palm of her hand. Might as well change your name to enchantress or something.

Lmaooo where did u go, u were one of my OG husbands before u decided to get a life and stop posting as much :francis:

bro I'm just simping for fun. its fucking entertaining. simps are ahead in the game :chrisfreshhah:

Simping will get u lots of girls :yousmart: keep it up sxb

I pledge my sword to you khaleesi :wow:

tumblr_n6izkztX4A1qfb5cjo1_250.gif

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
@Tramo @supz there's no other way around this... Y'all have to fight to the death :dabcasar:

Lmaooo where did u go, u were one of my OG husbands before u decided to get a life and stop posting as much :francis:

Simping will get u lots of girls :yousmart: keep it up sxb
We can still be friends with benefits. I still have time for the occasional booty call.:siilaanyosmile:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I can niiko real good gentleman, I will wear a see through bati with little to the imagination underneath ? What do you say my dear thirsty faaraxs ?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
One question. When you remove your bra does everything stand in place or hang loose like sleeve of wizard? :gladbron:
My breasts are perky never do they sag my dear, they are like small melons which bounce like a balloon filled with water, my melons also jiggle when motion is activated ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending