proposal to dhegdheer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
say wallahi you're proud of being illiterate :dwill:
I love to read on my own time in solitude so I may ponder & reflect muse do some serious critical thinking.

But you stay reading books to girls see sir Montgomery girls usually like guys to be book smart not a book worm:comeon:

@dhegdheer abaayo will it be bac or bac la'aan?

somali.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Playing checkers vs 3d chess. You aint looking to get me banned, I'm the Clyde to your bonnie:banderas:

Because you weren't in my dms asking for a cut:camby:name and shame the simp

Say wallahi ur about that scamming life :patrice: I love a good scam

hat did you think of the 50 shades of Xalwad or 3 Xalimos 1 muus? You never told me.
50 shades of Xalwad was kind of vanilla but 3 xalimos and 1 muus nearly had me reverting, walaal that's too much 4 me
if everything you posted is true, I can spot you in your place of work or in the tube.:lolbron:
i know a lot about you
. be careful what you post :bell:

Do you see this @AbdiJohnson ? Looks like a threat to me :hemad:

I knew I shouldn't have mentioned that I like pineapples on my pizza :dwill:

giphy.gif

What in the world did I come back to

@dhegdheer is going to marry all of the Faraxs in Somalispot, get in line

I have allocated myself 4 husbands and 10 concubines :wow:

I will only marry my cousin @GodKnowsBest @dhegdheer can be my second wife tho :denzelnigga:

???? Second wife? I wouldn't even allow u to be a sperm donor let alone a concubine/ 4th husband :camby:
So yeah @DuctTape my proposal on that trashy thread that got nuked was one of the first so let me rephrase it:

@dhegdheer my Cg cousin! Let's hookup and get a non-muslamic, secular wedding at the local registry office with qashinlord @Codeine blessing! Afterwards we can get a KFC meal my treat!

May our cidagale² children attain the ultimate 10head ameen:rejoice:

First cocopops and now KFC? Fix ur taste first mudane :drakekidding: The only religious wedding I'll have is in Vegas in front of Elvis

*Cidagale 3.0 sxb :susp: I'm pretty sure they'll be growing tentacles at this rate with all that inbreeding
@dhegdheer I just want your dirty pants and your bath water in a 500ml bottle. Not asking for a relationship.

Seek help :susp:

hey! I was gonna propose to @dhegdheer. kiniisada iska dhaaf ina adeer. i was wrong. hidaaya baan soo qadanayna babay .

View attachment 15666

I take mehr in the form of 2 gtx 1080ti akhi

@dhegdheer i would drag my balls over broken glass for 10,000 miles, just to collect your farts. :it0tdo8:. you are the moos to my barris. the hillib to my caano. :rejoice:

Warya caadi isga dhig. Seek help x2 :whoa::whoa::whoa:

With all these admirers you can finally start on that Beesha @dhegdheer dream you were talking about :siilaanyolaugh:

Told u it was going to be real :westbrookswag:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
all u niggas better back tf off :birdman:
The white knight tramo the virtual tramp kkkk lurking in the shadows the cyber ace lending these damsels in distress a vitual shoulder they can lean on, the appeaser who bends over backwards to white knight for millennial girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts