Professional Sister wondering if somali men are spoiled for choice are secretly gay [smh], since she can't find a compatible match?!

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Her attitude stinks!

As previously mentioned though, young successful Somali guys are spoilt for choice, but it’s the same with most ethnicities. Women outnumber men in both universities and in the workplace (depending on industry). I have Black and white female colleagues who complain about the same thing. The issue is just more apparent within the Somali community because there are only around 1mill of us outside Africa so the dating pools in the small Somali communities in NA or Europe are tiny for average girls.

Also, when I say successful, I mean finished university and have a career - the bar is not that high for men.

Don't worry guys, yes, ethiopian women bash ethiopian men a lot on social media too. i think the men and women of every ethnic group or race, do this. lol?!

She sounds like a femcel :russ: She’s probably ugly in real life & has a bad attitude just judging from her paragraph theirs something off about her.

The fact that she categorizes an entire demographic of “Somali Men” should tell you enough. :mjdontkno:

Last edited:
She sounds like a femcel :russ: She’s probably ugly in real life & has a bad attitude just judging from her paragraph theirs something off about her. :mjdontkno:

I think, like many women, she has unrealistic expectations. Some women want you to be 6 foot 7, earn a million dollars per hour, have 10 mansions, have muscles bursting out of an extra extra extra large shirt, and so on.
What happened to seeking a man with deen, good manners, who is attractive to her, and etc?

I haven't met any Somali women at my university, currently doing my masters and feeling lonely. I envy reer minnesota / london with their large population of gazelles.

Girls like her annoys me. Threatening us we just gonna marry foreign. Like marry whoever you want. We dont care. They dont respect somali men and look down on them. They keep talking about their degree like it makes them quality women and think blue collar men are below them. But their standards for somali men are higher than ajnabi men. Most of them tend to marry low class ajnabi workers and then they build up their personality and character.

I wouldnt even recommend a professional xalimo to any of my friends. They all tend to have some trauma with their dads and somali men and will just take it on you. As a man I couldnt care less about your degree and what job you do. We live in the west. None of us are starving or homeless. If you not kind, respectful and happy person. Keep it moving cause it aint worth it.

Also when are women gonna stop thinking they are a catch because they have degree. Its not like they want to support a man with that degree

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
When you're a die hard feminist like me... I think all of Africa/Middle East/Asia/South America is taken off the table for dating options :ftw9nwa:

You tried though hunno, I'll give you that
Just say you love whites and move along, despite their facade they’re one of the most misogynistic.
Reeks the same energy of asian women who run away from “controlling/misogynistic asian men” into the arms of white men.
Ethnic men for the win

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I think, like many women, she has unrealistic expectations. Some women want you to be 6 foot 7, earn a million dollars per hour, have 10 mansions, have muscles bursting out of an extra extra extra large shirt, and so on.
What happened to seeking a man with deen, good manners, who is attractive to her, and etc?
:susp: :susp: :nahgirl:

The other’s are

:feedme::feedme::feedme::feedme:

Could be . I used to be hellbent on only marrying Somali but as time passes, I'm starting to realize that a good man is a good man regardless of his background.

Unfortunately, in the United States, crackers are the majority and it's the main dating pool many of us have. Statistically, I'll probably settle down with some professional white in the future, they really have a thing for Somali women and are a bit more submissive 🤷‍♀️
White women have really done a number on them and trained them well

:russ:
The grass always look greener o the other side, but once you get there you'll find out it's not all green and rosy as you initially thought.

Men dont care about degree or education lul, they call Somali men losers, broke etc and expect us to run after them. Just look at the post she downgrades Somali men and says so many “ajnabi men” approach her! Why doesnt she approach ? What a disaster
I don't think man has ever uproached her, she's just writing that to boost her self confidence.. Beside a nursing degree is not being successful.. Looking down on blue collar workers while being a nurse is totally low iq.

Just say you love whites and move along, despite their facade they’re one of the most misogynistic.
Reeks the same energy of asian women who run away from “controlling/misogynistic asian men” into the arms of white men.
Ethnic men for the win
I've never dated a white man before hunno, but they are the next flavor I'll definitely try :sass1:

Trending

Latest posts