Professional Sister wondering if somali men are spoiled for choice are secretly gay [smh], since she can't find a compatible match?!

Girls like her annoys me. Threatening us we just gonna marry foreign. Like marry whoever you want. We dont care. They dont respect somali men and look down on them. They keep talking about their degree like it makes them quality women and think blue collar men are below them. But their standards for somali men are higher than ajnabi men. Most of them tend to marry low class ajnabi workers and then they build up their personality and character.

I wouldnt even recommend a professional xalimo to any of my friends. They all tend to have some trauma with their dads and somali men and will just take it on you. As a man I couldnt care less about your degree and what job you do. We live in the west. None of us are starving or homeless. If you not kind, respectful and happy person. Keep it moving cause it aint worth it.

Also when are women gonna stop thinking they are a catch because they have degree. Its not like they want to support a man with that degree
I think to live a certain lifestyle in the west most women want to live they want a man to be earning alot of money. they so in love with the dunya they want all of it which is why they value their degree. in reality a simple life is best, not one where ur going out to eat multiple times a week and travelling all the time and all of those luxuries which women tend to value more.

I don't think man has ever uproached her, she's just writing that to boost her self confidence.. Beside a nursing degree is not being successful.. Looking down on blue collar workers while being a nurse is totally low iq.
she doesnt realise without anyone doing blue collar jobs she wouldnt be able to b a nurse in the first place

But the idea that men don't care at all isn't true. Statistically, most professional men are married to women who also have at least degrees btw.
bc where do u think they find those women? if ur working/always in a highly educated environment the women u meet in that environment will be the same. No highly educated professional man is going to the hood to find a wife

will also tell a non educated beautiful and feminine woman 'what do you bring the table' apart from a pretty face
Thats not true, in reality if a women is educated then becomes a housewife then her education means absolutely nothing, most men arent looking for career women, no man cares about a womens education. he does care about who the women is, what she does in her spare time, what her personality is life, what her goals are, it isnt about the career or education for a man, he doesnt care wat it is, its about who she is as a person, if she is just a pretty face and is useless then thats a good indication of being useless.

@Angelina

i work at Amazon warehouse and drive Uber and I’ve rejected phd or masters holders in the past. If a woman wants a quality Somali brother, she should be very feminine and smile. The really smart ones will approach brothers and will not ask for huge mehr and pay for majority of the weddings. It’s about demand and supply more than anything else.

Thats not true, in reality if a women is educated then becomes a housewife then her education means absolutely nothing, most men arent looking for career women, no man cares about a womens education. he does care about who the women is, what she does in her spare time, what her personality is life, what her goals are, it isnt about the career or education for a man, he doesnt care wat it is, its about who she is as a person, if she is just a pretty face and is useless then thats a good indication of being useless.

I've seen that argument a lot of on social media. What do you bring to the table apart from your beauty or body ect. It seems when these silly discussions happen, there is no winning.

Also, a woman's education matters. Most professional and high IQ men most definitely want a woman who is educated and naturally intelligent. Firstly, the mother is a child's first school. Secondly, many studies show that intelligence is inherited, with some concluding that a mothers intelligence is mainly inherited.

One thing i've noticed is that the ones who mostly downplay education aren't usually educated themselves. Each to their own tbh. Different strokes for different folks.

@Angelina

i work at Amazon warehouse and drive Uber and I’ve rejected phd or masters holders in the past. If a woman wants a quality Somali brother, she should be very feminine and smile. The really smart ones will approach brothers and will not ask for huge mehr and pay for majority of the weddings. It’s about demand and supply more than anything else.

Saxib,

You clearly follow redpill ideology.

Accordingly YOUR ideology, you're low value and it's the successful ones who should be getting women easy.

I think you should focus on yourself instead of making demands. You don't even live up to your own twisted ideology. The irony is incredible.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
@Angelina

You arguing with a femnazi bro you will never win the debate but i understand you the game is fucked :kanyehmm:

reer

VIP
I've seen that argument a lot of on social media. What do you bring to the table apart from your beauty or body ect. It seems when these silly discussions happen, there is no winning.

Also, a woman's education matters. Most professional and high IQ men most definitely want a woman who is educated and naturally intelligent. Firstly, the mother is a child's first school. Secondly, many studies show that intelligence is inherited, with some concluding that a mothers intelligence is mainly inherited.

One thing i've noticed is that the ones who mostly downplay education aren't usually educated themselves. Each to their own tbh. Different strokes for different folks.
no it isnt. both my parents are jaamacad educated. along with multiple aunts. and my dad didnt care alot about uni education as a factor in a woman. vast majority of men dont see it as a major factor. its good for a woman to be colleged educated. but it is not a deciding factor. infact when choosing between two women a man will look at her attractiveness femininity family and clan before jaamacad becomes a factor. this is most men. not the liberal cadaan men who are being outbred by their low iq brethren.

1. Education doesnt mean u r smart, it just means u like to study and/or discipline urself to study, there are naturally intellignt ppl who do nothing with their life.
2.Men donot care about a womens education, thats just a fact
3.A women can be a teacher to her children without being a high IQ person

no it isnt. both my parents are jaamacad educated. along with multiple aunts. and my dad didnt care alot about uni education as a factor in a woman. vast majority of men dont see it as a major factor. its good for a woman to be colleged educated. but it is not a deciding factor. infact when choosing between two women a man will look at her attractiveness femininity family and clan before jaamacad becomes a factor. this is most men. not the liberal cadaan men who are being outbred by their low iq brethren.

I never said its a deciding factor, but to claim men don't care at all isn't exactly accurate as most professional men marry women that are at very least educated.

You even said yourself, your parents are both uni educated MashaAllah.

Men aren't the same as women and I know they look at other factors, but to suggest they don't pay attention to that all doesn't make sense when you look at statistics. People tend to marry like for like. Upper class men usually marry upper class women ect.

1. Education doesnt mean u r smart, it just means u like to study and/or discipline urself to study, there are naturally intellignt ppl who do nothing with their life.
2.Men donot care about a womens education, thats just a fact
3.A women can be a teacher to her children without being a high IQ person

Very rarely do you see men with masters and phds married to a woman that hasn't even finished high school.

Also I know education and money isn't a deciding factor for men as it is for women, but generally people marry like for like.

Last edited:

reer

VIP
I never said its a deciding factor, but to claim men don't care at all isn't exactly accurate as most professional men marry women that are at very least educated.

You even said yourself, your parents are both uni educated MashaAllah.

Men aren't the same as women and I know they look at other factors, but to suggest they don't pay attention to that all doesn't make sense when you look at statistics. People tend to marry like for like. Upper class men usually marry upper class women ect.
women marry their socioeconomic level and up.
men marry their socioeconomic level and down.
thats how humans are. liberal western cadaans are an anomaly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

women marry their socioeconomic level and up.
men marry their socioeconomic level and down.
thats how humans are. liberal western cadaans are an anomaly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not necessarily. Historically, rich men married the daughters of rich men. Look at history, the lineage and the prestige of a woman's family mattered. We even know this as the Prophet S.A.W tells us that women are married for four things.

So calling everything 'liberal' and 'cadaan' is silly.

@Angelina

some aspects of redpill are in line with the diin, so what’s wrong with that. Not everything but some.

anyways educated woman doesn’t always mean anything. My wife works, and makes more than me, but I didn’t choose her for that. It’s the feminine qualities, religion and raaliyo that are important to men.

To each thier own. If she really wanted a Somali husband she could approach her mother for arranged marriage but going by her tone she will never accept that.

I don't believe that she has to settle down. If she can finesse a successful man from another background so be it. That's her life abd she knows what she wants no one should hate her for that. Her personality and condescending speech are her biggest problems not what she wants in a man.

Very rarely do you see men with masters and phds married to a woman that hasn't even finished high school.

Also I know education and money isn't a deciding factor for men as it is for women, but generally people marry like for like.
Thats bc of envirement and social factors which allow ppl to acc be compatible, if ur from a similar background u will more likely be compatible as a couple. Men with masters dont go around asking women what degrees they have and are interested in it, its something that just happens as a result of them being in that envirement.

Some facts from real life, not Hollywood.

Most human beings are average, will live average lives, earn average salaries, have average looks, will end up with average looking spouse, will be forgotten by the world max 3 years after your death.

Problem - your hooyo told you that you are the best and deserve the best and only the best. Of course you are, but to HER, not the whole damn world.

Until you sit your arse down and are radically honest with yourself, you WILL suffer in life.