President of Somaliland welcomed the appointment of Abdikarim Guled as envoy to JSL. Bihi said is a step forward and Guled’s an experienced politician

The Dhulbahante were the bulk of the Dervish whom every state names their army after in Somalia (including Galmudug). They fought colonialists and ruled from Taleex to Beledweyne.

What have you contributed to Somali history, Mr. Dubats? Besides fighting Americans who came to feed your young children and women cus you kept taking their food aid:trumpsmirk:
Being foot soldiers for a failed cause is merely anything to be proud of, nor can it be considered a contribution to Somalia whatsoever.

Your people still use blackhawk down as bragging rights against white neocolonialism to this day. Be grateful we saved Somalia from American neocolonialism, although I doubt you would’ve had a problem with it and if given the chance you would’ve led them to Somalia yourselves like the foreign stooges you’re known to be:mjohreally:
What did I say it would always come down to this, YOU are mad that the Father of our Nation is Daarod and isn't Hawiye. Keep your bullshit to yourself. I'm not going to say a thing about Aden Adde, but whether you like it or not, accepted from kaacaan to historians.

The Saayid is the Father of our Nation

Consiparviy theorists like you can't and won't do shit. His statue is still in Xamar.
Call me when someone isn't taking selfie's with it.
Some proto-shabab oday who died of cholera in the middle of nowhere 40 years before Somalia’s independence is not the father of Somalia. 21 years of revisionism couldn’t change that and you wouldn’t change that.

Aden Adde is the father of Somalia. The second closest person to that is Abdullahi Isse who championed and delivered Somalia’s right to independence. Then SYL as a whole.
Save us the calaacal and suuro naaged. Go free your people from the shackles of isaaq. You’re better off being a isaaq war booty than whining online like this kkkkk
Once we have stabilized the border with idoor, we will refocus on koonfur. For far too long we have allowed Hawiye a free hand south of Galkacyo.

Ceeb on Darod to have lowly Hawiye talk to us like this. Unacceptable.
You just finished cooking sabaayad for the farastinis. You haven’t been doing anything that took your ”focus” away from the south.

Please continue to allow us a free hand in the south, please!
Spider Man Lol GIF

You really think highly of yourself for a Daarood and the fact you think you got a real power in Somalia is more hilarious. You’re limited to releasing annual “PL refuses this or that” statements and frankly, No one gives a shit about them anymore as you saw what the international community said to Deni not too long ago.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why bother arguing with a peasant slave whose history started in 91?

Adan Adde was a tool used and discarded by Darood Inc. They naming airports after my gacanyare :mjkkk:

When you cockaroches speak like this, Im glad HG did what they did, wallahi the karbash was not enough, HG should of treated you scum like the Tutsis.

The first President of Somalia, Aden Abdulle Osman Nicknamed "The Father of African Democracy"

Adan Abdulle Osman was born in Baladweyne town of Hiiraan region of central Somalia on December 9, 1908.

President Adan Abdulle Osman spent his later years on his farm near Janale town, in Lower Shabelle Region of Somalia. He never Left he Lived like a KING until he died in 2007. AUN

When the Somali People heard the death of President Adan Abdulle Osman, the Transitional Federal Government TFG, led by former President of Somalia Col. Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed, declared 21 days of national memorial service, and issued a statement that President Adan Abdulle Osman would receive a state funeral. It also renamed Mogadishu International Airport to Aden Adde International Airport in his honor.

AUN to the Father of Somalia Adan Abdulle Osman, He didn't die in exile, Nor was he forced to flee Mogadishu.

TekNiKo

VIP
Says a boon marehan. Even clans that are now considered .5 called you a boon before uttering your clan’s name. You’re the last to talk.
I rather be a Boon Madhibaan who works halal and is saved in the afterlife than a criminal mooryan who lives off xaaraan.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
When you cockaroches speak like this, Im glad HG did what they did, wallahi the karbash was not enough, HG should of treated you scum like the Tutsis.

The first President of Somalia, Aden Abdulle Osman Nicknamed "The Father of African Democracy"

Adan Abdulle Osman was born in Baladweyne town of Hiiraan region of central Somalia on December 9, 1908.

President Adan Abdulle Osman spent his later years on his farm near Janale town, in Lower Shabelle Region of Somalia. He never Left he Lived like a KING until he died in 2007. AUN

When the Somali People heard the death of President Adan Abdulle Osman, the Transitional Federal Government TFG, led by former President of Somalia Col. Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed, declared 21 days of national memorial service, and issued a statement that President Adan Abdulle Osman would receive a state funeral. It also renamed Mogadishu International Airport to Aden Adde International Airport in his honor.

AUN to the Father of Somalia Adan Abdulle Osman, He didn't die in exile, Nor was he forced to flee Mogadishu.
So he lived to see what Hawiye did to his country. A damn shame.

:damn:

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka

Adan Adde hated what you represented bro. He was willing to speak to MSB like a son towards the end but wouldn’t interact with your leaders in the 90s. :wow:

Adan Adde hated what you represented bro. He was willing to speak to MSB like a son towards the end but wouldn’t interact with your leaders in the 90s.

During the1990 civil war, Adan Abdulle Osman along with former Minister of Information Ismail Jim'ale Osoble, former Minister of Education Hassan Ali Mire, and about 120 other Somali politicians signed a manifest expressing concern over the violence and advocating for reconciliation.

Deal with your leaders Kulah, He was advocating for peace but Aideed was too busy chasing Darrods into the Jubbas before returning and then participating in the 4 billod war.

The Clashes between Haiwye was brutal way more fire power than the Aideed vs Morgan battles, i wish they used that power to capture the rest of Southern Somalia.
AUN to all those who died in the civil war:wow:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Why are you waffling so much shurrup naayaa
Adan Adde was a tool used and discarded by Darood Inc. They naming airports after my gacanyare :mjkkk:
Aaden cade AUN is recognised nation wide as the father of modern day Somalia even by your lot. Stop with the useless insults we all know carry no weight
Adan Adde hated what you represented bro. He was willing to speak to MSB like a son towards the end but wouldn’t interact with your leaders in the 90s. :wow:
He signed the Manifesto alongside all the hawiye political/business elite of the time

I rather be a Boon Madhibaan who works halal and is saved in the afterlife than a criminal mooryan who lives off xaaraan.
Boon Marehan are a dayuus and munaafaq clan who were all raised on xaaran nationalized mooryaanimo for 21 years. :ufdup:

And stop insulting Madhiban. No’s ever called them Boon before uttering their name in disgust. People used to call you boon before saying your peoples name in pure disgust.

TekNiKo

VIP
Boon Marehan are a dayuus and munaafaq clan who were all raised on xaaran nationalized mooryaanimo for 21 years. :ufdup:

And stop insulting Madhiban. No’s ever called them Boon before uttering their name in disgust. People used to call you boon before saying your peoples name in pure disgust.
Hahha Hawiye shalay qaawanayd aan dharka u xidhay ba maanta kibirsan. Your history started in 1991, prior to that you were a chattel slave under the yoke of Majeerteen.

Hahha Hawiye shalay qaawanayd aan dharka u xidhay ba maanta kibirsan. Your history started in 1991, prior to that you were a chattel slave under the yoke of Majeerteen.
Don’t get it mixed up. You were naked bakhati eating cawaans that people called boon before uttering their name pre independence and you know you can’t deny that. Know your place boon boy.

Your history started with Siyaad Bare.

TekNiKo

VIP
Don’t get it mixed up. You were naked bakhati eating cawaans that people called boon before uttering their name pre independence and you know you can’t deny that. Know your place boon boy.

Your history started with Siyaad Bare.
Marehan were mentioned in Futuh al Habesh 500 years ago, your clan were slaves. Show me one medevil historical record.

Marehan were mentioned in Futuh al Habesh 500 years ago, your clan were slaves. Show me one medevil historical record.

Hiiraab and Hawiyes were also mentioned you lowly boooon, and also you are the only clan in Somalia who gets hunted down like an gypsy, whether it be Ramadan or not gypsy lives has no value on this dunya.

TekNiKo

VIP
Hiiraab and Hawiyes were also mentioned you lowly boooon, and also you are the only clan in Somalia who gets hunted down like an gypsy, whether it be Ramadan or not gypsy lives has no value on this dunya.
Hiiraab cope :russ: Where is Hiiraab mentioned in Futuh Al Habesh please tell me!?

Hiiraab cope :russ: Where is Hiiraab mentioned in Futuh Al Habesh please tell me!?

Regardless Hawiyes were mentioned and they mentioned you Mx as the children of an treacherous hypocrite Christian called Tedros who loved double dealing as he hated Islam and jihad.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I didn’t talk about Somali history. I was talking about farastinis contribution to Somalia from pre independence to this day and I better not hear being foot soldiers of Mohamed Abdulle Hassan’s failed darvish resistance as a contribution to Somalia. There’s already Darood soldiers from liyuu police to SNA and PL soliders fighting in the war with farastinis and you still can’t push isaaq past the outskirts of Lascanood.

You speak like Darood in Ethiopia can do as they want. You’ll need Ethiopia’s permission to join the war and you’ll need their help (as you always turned to foreigners for help) if you’re gonna capture hargeisa.

Farastinis can’t even unite on this war as there’s some like Cambaashe fighting among the isaaq. you can forget about Darood. The closest you’ve been to total Darood unity is today. You went from caasho caydiid during the civil war to walalaha Galgaduud to Darood politicians going with HSM over a Darood politician farmaajo (understandable). You’ve never been united in warfare or politically. You’ve always fought with Hawiye or Isaaq against yourselves so please go ahead and tell me one time you were ever united in a warfare.
If liya iyo PL iyo SNA join the battle today we would be in Hargisa.

Reer Dhulbahate are more than enough to free their land from isaaq.

Hawiye as whole was mentioned in Futuh Al Habesh, boon boy. What did you have other then claiming some habesh named tedros? :chrisfreshhah:

Imagine being called boon by a Madow in Gosha and having the audacity to talk like this?
A5897F26-2B21-447B-BD2D-AC7A4F286ECC.png
F9D3CEE4-28B7-45AF-9BA7-7457F217A726.png

Like I said you weren’t shit before Siad Barre.

Trending

Latest posts