President of Somaliland welcomed the appointment of Abdikarim Guled as envoy to JSL. Bihi said is a step forward and Guled’s an experienced politician

At the end of day it doesn't matter, I mean even if this HG guy was a ekstreme pro SCC guy his role and opinions will still be worthless what matters is that the people who owns Sool has weapons in their hand and don't want to be part of Somaliland. The rest is just a circus show.

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Man I can't wait to see how the Gaajolanders spin this one. The 'failed state' coming to negotiate for the 'beam of democracy' in the HOA.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
At the end of day it doesn't matter, I mean even if this HG guy was a ekstreme pro SCC guy his role and opinions will still be worthless what matters is that the people who owns Sool has weapons in their hand and don't want to be part of Somaliland. The rest is just a circus show.
HG who is pro-SSC is a crazy thing. I support neutrality and this is only due to Fiqishini being caught in the middle and SL’s aggressive policy towards Somalia as they want independence.

Regardless Guuleed’s task has nothing to do with SSC as that is a part of SL already and therefore he’s going to be negotiating with the leaders of SL directly.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Man I can't wait to see how the Gaajolanders spin this one. The 'failed state' coming to negotiate for the 'beam of democracy' in the HOA.
Somalia is a fragile state now. We’ve moved past failed imo.

But it could collapse any minute as we saw under Farmaajo when we nearly did a Gaddafi on him but was stopped by Rooble

HG who is pro-SSC is a crazy thing. I support neutrality and this is only due to Fiqishini being caught in the middle and SL’s aggressive policy towards Somalia as they want independence.

Regardless Guuleed’s task has nothing to do with SSC as that is a part of SL already and therefore he’s going to be negotiating with the leaders of SL directly.
Who on earth is this clown ? warya mooryaan boy go and rape a Bravanese girl that is the only thing your filthy kind has contributed to Somalia

Cuqdad ridden moryaan.. It's because of people who like him why Somalia is a shit hole partly occupied by bantu amisom.

Shaygoosh

Dadkaan ahay waa Duriyad Saare iyo Dawolad! 👑
A/Guled is an exceptional politician I agree with Muse Bixi this is certainly a step forward. Appointing someone that is highly respected is equally important. Although I know puntland is highly disappointed to hear this news. As they typically don’t like anything that comes out of Xamar which is nothing new.

Somali Saayid

VIP
Somalia is a fragile state now. We’ve moved past failed imo.

But it could collapse any minute as we saw under Farmaajo when we nearly did a Gaddafi on him but was stopped by Rooble
Gaddafi did a lot of big things for his country then was removed via foreign backed rebels because tried to liberate his country from the sphere of western influence and his son is set in taking back the mantle of leadership.

Did you just compliment Faarmajo?

Anyone else see this?

Who on earth is this clown ? warya mooryaan boy go and rape a Bravanese girl that is the only thing your filthy kind has contributed to Somalia
Farastinis are the last clan to be asking what another clan have contributed to Somalia. You’ve yet to contribute anything to Somalia from independence to this day. Please go free yourselves from the shackles of Isaaq.

You’ve managed to free Lascanood after Darood of all kind came to help your farastini asses and isaaq are still in the outskirts of Lascanood smoking or taking you and your vehicles as war booty. You can kiss goodbye to your uprising when ceasefire takes place. Isaaq will continue to dominate you as a federal state:trumpsmirk:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Farastinis are the last clan to be asking what another clan have contributed to Somalia. You’ve yet to contribute anything to Somalia from independence to this day. Please go free yourselves from the shackles of Isaaq.

You’ve managed to free Lascanood after Darood of all kind came to help your farastini asses and isaaq are still in the outskirts of Lascanood smoking or taking you and your vehicles as war booty. You can kiss goodbye to your uprising when ceasefire takes place. Isaaq will continue to dominate you as a federal state:trumpsmirk:

Clueless about somali history aren't you.

Kulaha the whole of darood.

If that happened believe me when i say hargeisa will become subservient to jigjiga immediately 🤣🤣

Read up on darood warfare when united.

We are the reason why the realm got split in 5 not because of isaaq nor hawiye 😂😂

This is just laughable and entertaining at best.

Keep up your peoples work walaal 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Clueless about somali history aren't you.

Kulaha the whole of darood.

If that happened believe me when i say hargeisa will become subservient to jigjiga immediately 🤣🤣

Read up on darood warfare when united.

We are the reason why the realm got split in 5 not because of isaaq nor hawiye 😂😂

This is just laughable and entertaining at best.

Keep up your peoples work walaal 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I didn’t talk about Somali history. I was talking about farastinis contribution to Somalia from pre independence to this day and I better not hear being foot soldiers of Mohamed Abdulle Hassan’s failed darvish resistance as a contribution to Somalia. There’s already Darood soldiers from liyuu police to SNA and PL soliders fighting in the war with farastinis and you still can’t push isaaq past the outskirts of Lascanood.

You speak like Darood in Ethiopia can do as they want. You’ll need Ethiopia’s permission to join the war and you’ll need their help (as you always turned to foreigners for help) if you’re gonna capture hargeisa.

Farastinis can’t even unite on this war as there’s some like Cambaashe fighting among the isaaq. you can forget about Darood. The closest you’ve been to total Darood unity is today. You went from caasho caydiid during the civil war to walalaha Galgaduud to Darood politicians going with HSM over a Darood politician farmaajo (understandable). You’ve never been united in warfare or politically. You’ve always fought with Hawiye or Isaaq against yourselves so please go ahead and tell me one time you were ever united in a warfare.

Somali Saayid

VIP
Mohamed Abdulle Hassan’s failed darvish resistance as a contribution to Somalia.
This has to be the dumbest take in history of the Politics Section.

In fact Mohamed Abdullle Hassan "The Father of the The Modern Somali Nation"'s resistance was so failed he got a statute in Xamar, an airport named after him in Kismayo and all sorts of fanfare, he is glorified as the literal personification of the Somali struggle against colonialism. Children are taught about him before they know who is the sitting president.

His resistance lasted for 20 years and against British, Italian n 'certain Somali clans' and it was only until Britain used their airforce against him which at that time had only been used on Germany. The second reich's fight against the British counter-attack was equal to that of the Saayids resistance

20 years against technologically, economically and militarily superior foes and he still held for for 20 years.

The last thing his resistance was is 'failed' to your bullshit back to Xamar because SSC will become independent whether you like it or not because

These people have pickin up the gun to defend their land and honor and pride. A people so convicted in their victory will always be a force to be reckoned with.
Till the end of time I will support Reer SSC, so take your bullshit back to Xamar and whilst SSC free themselves from SL's cuqad filled regime try and figure out how you can become as patriotic as them.

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

At least they didn't destroy xamar.

Trending

Latest posts