President of Somaliland welcomed the appointment of Abdikarim Guled as envoy to JSL. Bihi said is a step forward and Guled’s an experienced politician

This has to be the dumbest take in history of the Politics Section.

In fact Mohamed Abdullle Hassan "The Father of the The Modern Somali Nation"'s resistance was so failed he got a statute in Xamar, an airport named after him in Kismayo and all sorts of fanfare, he is glorified as the literal personification of the Somali struggle against colonialism. Children are taught about him before they know who is the sitting president.

His resistance lasted for 20 years and against British, Italian n 'certain Somali clans' and it was only until Britain used their airforce against him which at that time had only been used on Germany. The second reich's fight against the British counter-attack was equal to that of the Saayids resistance

20 years against technologically, economically and militarily superior foes and he still held for for 20 years.

The last thing his resistance was is 'failed' to your bullshit back to Xamar because SSC will become independent whether you like it or not because

These people have pickin up the gun to defend their land and honor and pride. A people so convicted in their victory will always be a force to be reckoned with.
Till the end of time I will support Reer SSC, so take your bullshit back to Xamar and whilst SSC free themselves from SL's cuqad filled regime try and figure out how you can become as patriotic as them.
It was a failed resistance movement no matter however you try to glorify it. It didn’t stop the Italians or British from colonizing Somalia.

His statue is nothing more than the fruits of 21 years of kacan revisionism. How is a guy who died of influenza and cholera in the bushes of Somali Galbeed in defeat as the Ethiopians, Italians and British ruled over Somali lands the father of modern Somali nation? Negro please kkkk

At least they didn't destroy xamar.
I guess it wasn’t them with Abdullahi Yusuf who were cowering behind Ethiopians during the Ethiopian invasion of Somalia or it wasn’t them who were looting Bakara market with the enemies of Somalia.

Reborn
It was a failed resistance movement no matter however you try to glorify it. It didn’t stop the Italians or British from colonizing Somalia.

His statue is nothing more than the fruits of 21 years of kacan revisionism. How is a guy who died of influenza and cholera in the bushes of Somali Galbeed in defeat as the Ethiopians, Italians and British ruled over Somali lands the father of modern Somali nation? Negro please kkkk

I guess it wasn’t them with Abdullahi Yusuf who were cowering behind Ethiopians during the Ethiopian invasion of Somalia or it wasn’t them who were looting Bakara market with the enemies of Somalia.

You totally forget that Mad Mullah was a Khawarij akin to modern day Al Shabab.

Looting and killing innocent Somalis that have never seen a white person.

The assassination of Sheikh Uways Al-Barawi by disciples of the Mad Mullah marked the start of killing fellow Somalis due to islamic difference.100 years pass and we have Al Shabab.....

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP

21 years of Kaacan Revisonism?
You must be a sick man if you think this is revisionism. I'm not going to argue with someone so convicted in lies and slander.

He tried to resist. For 20 years he did, and when he finally was defeated you desecrate his and many others struggles to fight for an independent Somalia.

May Allah give him the best of Jannah.
AUN Saayid Mohamed Abdulle Hassan
Father of the Somali Nation
Cuunta Mooryanta

The assassination of Sheikh Uways Al-Barawi by disciples of the Mad Mullah marked the start of killing fellow Somalis due to islamic difference.100 years pass and we have Al Shabab.....
But this boon wants to tell us he was the father of the modern day Somalia. The same guy who was takfiring entire clans and was justifying killing fellow Somalis and looting their livestock. Maybe he meant al-shabab and not Somalia.
You must be a sick man if you think this is revisionism. I'm not going to argue with someone so convicted in lies and slander.

He tried to resist. For 20 years he did, and when he finally was defeated you desecrate his and many others struggles to fight for an independent Somalia.

Cuunta Mooryanta
Yes, 21 years of Kacaan/Darood revisionism. If anything he was merely a resistant leader who did nothing for the modern day Somali nation that gained its independence 40 years after he had passed.

The very same Darood revisionism that tried to say Mohamed Abdulle Hassan was the father of the modern day Somali nation was the one that also tried to pass Hawo Tako as a national hero, a woman who was married to an italian colonizer and died protecting Italians.

This is the father of Somalia and the father of African democracy.

Aden (Adde) Abdulle Osman
0FBE6F32-30C4-4876-8424-2B65BFF7266E.jpeg

Somali Saayid

VIP
But this boon wants to tell us he was the father of the modern day Somalia. The same guy who was takfiring entire clans and was justifying killing fellow Somalis and looting their livestock. Maybe he meant al-shabab and not Somalia.

Yes, 21 years of Kacaan/Darood revisionism. If anything he was merely a resistant leader who did nothing for the modern day Somali nation that gained its independence 40 years after he had passed.

The very same Darood revisionism that tried to say Mohamed Abdulle Hassan was the father of the modern day Somali nation was the one that also tried to pass Hawo Tako as a national hero, a woman who was married to an italian colonizer and died protecting Italians.

View attachment 264288
What did I say it would always come down to this, YOU are mad that the Father of our Nation is Daarod and isn't Hawiye. Keep your bullshit to yourself. I'm not going to say a thing about Aden Adde, but whether you like it or not, accepted from kaacaan to historians.

The Saayid is the Father of our Nation

Consiparviy theorists like you can't and won't do shit. His statue is still in Xamar.
Call me when someone isn't taking selfie's with it.

Last edited:

Som

VIP
HG who is pro-SSC is a crazy thing. I support neutrality and this is only due to Fiqishini being caught in the middle and SL’s aggressive policy towards Somalia as they want independence.

Regardless Guuleed’s task has nothing to do with SSC as that is a part of SL already and therefore he’s going to be negotiating with the leaders of SL directly.
So he is a traitor to the Somali nation like the landers, no wonder why traitor in chief Bihi is happy.

Som

VIP

View attachment 264288
Kacaan was a blessing to our country. Ask your aabo and hooyo, they had good lives under kacaan.
Facts don't care about your feelings. Siad Barre was the last president of stable Somalia, anyone who came after him turned the country into a shameful south park meme

Som

VIP
We can all disagree about past events like Kacaan, i won't force my opinion on my fellow Somalis BUT i stand by this simple concept: anyone who wants to divide or agree with those who want to divide our nation is a TRAITOR to the Somali nation and should be ashamed to stab our nation in the back. Our country is from Borama to Raas Kambooni and inshallah from Djibouti to Jigjiga to Wajir, anyone who disagree is a pro colonialism traitor who hates the Somali nation

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Farastinis are the last clan to be asking what another clan have contributed to Somalia.
The Dhulbahante were the bulk of the Dervish whom every state names their army after in Somalia (including Galmudug). They fought colonialists and ruled from Taleex to Beledweyne.

What have you contributed to Somali history, Mr. Dubats? Besides fighting Americans who came to feed your young children and women cus you kept taking their food aid:trumpsmirk:

Calaami

This is getting disgusting man. Adan Adde is being claimed by the HAG users yet they refuse to give Beesha Udejeen their haqq. If you gonna stay on Mr. Adde nuts give his people a couple Senators like damn :damn:

Somali Saayid

VIP
This is getting disgusting man. Adan Adde is being claimed by the HAG users yet they refuse to give Beesha Udejeen their haqq. If you gonna stay on Mr. Adde nuts give his people a couple Senators like damn :damn:
He's Hawiye so they can claim his achievements. Including being the first democratically elected President in Africa, but when it come to haqq......well we can let our resident HAGs tell us what's going on.

His resistance lasted for 20 years and against British, Italian n 'certain Somali clans' and it was only until Britain used their airforce against him which at that time had only been used on Germany.

The Dervishes were a protectorate of Italy but the SAYID did karbaash "certain clans"

1680563023901.png

That was just the first few years of the Dervish karbaash against "certain clans"

A few years later the Treaty of Ilig was signed by Dervish envoys/cousins sent by Suldaan Nuur most successful commander of the Dervishes

1680563315285.png

This is where he karbaashed the citizens of Somalia Italiana instead of beesha Garaad Cali

The last thing his resistance was is 'failed' to your bullshit back to Xamar because SSC will become independent whether you like it or not because

These people have pickin up the gun to defend their land and honor and pride. A people so convicted in their victory will always be a force to be reckoned with.
Till the end of time I will support Reer SSC, so take your bullshit back to Xamar and whilst SSC free themselves from SL's cuqad filled regime try and figure out how you can become as patriotic as them.

After the British left in the 1960s under the SYL regime the last remnants of reer Cayneed became reer oodeed/Buuhoodle the Caynab region remains firmly under the sons of SNM and the orphaned daughters of Aabbe Afweyne signed a binding marriage contract in 1991 Afweyne's northern daughters are forever wedded to the sons of SNM. Afweyne's southern daughters are wedded to the sons of USC/SPM/SSDF. XSM/Deni/Madoobe dont permit you to incite reer eastern Sool to become runaway brides

Garaad Cali was the first victim of the SAYID

Cuunta Mooryanta

Your SAYID is not the father of Somalia Italiana nor Soomaliland nor Somalie Francais you should learn about a few things like The Benaadir/Baraawa revolt leaders Sheekh Cabdi The VERY SUCCESSFUL Burco Revolution led by Suldaan Madar and the Djbiouti Liberation Front were much more instrumental to freeing Soomalliand, Djibouti, and Somalia Italiana. But if there must be a father of Soomaalweyn resistnace then that will have to be Suldaan Nuur the leader who led the announcement of Dervishes in Burco the man whose absences made the Dervishes nothing more than Italian protectorate and then after him we must not forget his cousins that became deputies under your SAYID the most wanted Dervish fugitives at the end of the movement

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What did I say it would always come down to this, YOU are mad that the Father of our Nation is Daarod and isn't Hawiye.

It doesnt matter whether your SAYID is Jabarti/Daarood or Samaale/Irir horta maxaad ugu qadhaabanaysa Jabarti adigoo MX eh Do you see Haawiye hiding behind Irir to claim credit for the liberation of Djibouti

Keep your bullshit to yourself. I'm not going to say a thing about Aden Adde, but whether you like it or not, accepted from kaacaan to historians.

Allow me to say something about Aadan Cadde he was a weak leader his wife managed his politics. He wasted valuable postindependence time by not fixing the broken corrupt mafiosi SYL system and the 1969 coup that installed your uncle Afweyne may have saved the Soomaali Republic from SNM rising up a decade earlier because of how unfairly the North was treated

Consiparviy theorists like you can't and won't do shit. His statue is still in Xamar.
Call me when someone isn't taking selfie's with it.

Idolatry is shirk and general Afweyne's idols should be torn down but as long as idols are going to be erected then ATMIS federal protectorate Somalia Italiana federal government shouldnt build idols of your SAYID before building idols of more important figures in the liberation of Somalia Italiana like mujaahid Gaafle. I think XSM and Cabdikariim understand these errors as they try to reunite Somalia Italiana and then negotiate reunification terms with Soomaliland

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Farastinis are the last clan to be asking what another clan have contributed to Somalia. You’ve yet to contribute anything to Somalia from independence to this day. Please go free yourselves from the shackles of Isaaq.

You’ve managed to free Lascanood after Darood of all kind came to help your farastini asses and isaaq are still in the outskirts of Lascanood smoking or taking you and your vehicles as war booty. You can kiss goodbye to your uprising when ceasefire takes place. Isaaq will continue to dominate you as a federal state:trumpsmirk:

Once we have stabilized the border with idoor, we will refocus on koonfur. For far too long we have allowed Hawiye a free hand south of Galkacyo.

Ceeb on Darod to have lowly Hawiye talk to us like this. Unacceptable.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

Hawiye destroyed Mogadishu in the first 4 months of 1991. Your mooryaanism has been immortalized in the Oscar winning movie Black Hawk Down and the critically acclaimed foreign movie Escape from Mogadishu.

What has Aden Ade done for the country besides handing over the power :childplease:
He was maqaarsaar . His wife was the boss. The negro was an honorary darood

Calaami

What has Aden Ade done for the country besides handing over the power :childplease:
He was maqaarsaar . His wife was the boss. The negro was an honorary darood
Adan Adde was a tool used and discarded by Darood Inc. They naming airports after my gacanyare :mjkkk: