President Farmaajo announces his election campaign

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Delusional, don't worry it will get worse as the election day nears.
Unlike the desperate MX who are never seeing power after this disaster, you don’t have to suck up to Sharmaajo. Have some self respect.

He said he don’t want to talk about y’all. What an L man

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Unlike the desperate MX who are never seeing power after this disaster, you don’t have to suck up to Sharmaajo. Have some self respect.

He said he don’t want to talk about y’all. What an L man
The irony is, the only position of power HG have held in Somalia was given to them by a MX man.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The irony is, the only position of power HG have held in Somalia was given to them by a MX man.
We have many rivals. Even hawiye one’s. So this is not the flex you think it is.

You have no state or power in Xamar. Enjoy the one term presidency before your back to being irrelevant abused by Ethiopians and Kenyans.

If you play nice, then we’ll get rid of the Kenyans in Ceelwaaq

We have many rivals. Even hawiye one’s. So this is not the flex you think it is.

You have no state or power in Xamar. Enjoy the one term presidency before your back to being irrelevant abused by Ethiopians and Kenyans.

The audacity of these reer gedo is unbelievable, they are by far the most poorest and weakest Somali clan in Somalia and are stateless too, yet they boast around that they have brought HGs to prominence by naming us the PM Post, which is an utter lie.

Some-one need to wake up this deluded ilko-yar and tell him that HG are Somalis Powerhouse clan with their own state uncontested and are one of the richest merchants in all of Somaliweyne, in fact its HGs that installed Farmaajo and Mx to Presidency and without HGs they will go back to irrelevancy in their gaajo gedo.

1651928805411.png

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

The irony continues, if you could get rid of Kenya in Ceelwaaq for me, why did you not stop the Wagalla massacre that was against Degodiye a Hawiyo subclan from happening ? also what about the Kenyan backed mercenary Madoobe massacring Gaaljecel in Lower Jubba another Hawiyo subclan, why don't you help them lol.

As for Ethiopia, TPLF and Abdullahi Yusuf abused HG, actually thats not even abuse that word is too light for what they did to you lmao, also Liyuu are doing that to Cayr in 2022.

You are very ironic person, you must be suffering from Stockholm syndrome

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The audacity of these reer gedo is unbelievable, they are by far the most poorest and weakest Somali clan in Somalia and are stateless too, yet they boast around that they have brought HGs to prominence by naming us the PM Post, which is an utter lie.

Some-one need to wake up this deluded ilko-yar and tell him that HG are Somalis Powerhouse clan with their own state uncontested and are one of the richest merchants in all of Somaliweyne, in fact its HGs that installed Farmaajo and Mx to Presidency and without HGs they will go back to irrelevancy in their gaajo gedo.

View attachment 222368
They had to go ruin what was working. Low IQ people.

The audacity to speak back to their masters is baffling. We gave them Kismayo and they went and lost it. Now they’re abused by Ethiopian men every week begging us to get rid of the Kenyans pretending their Waddanis.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The irony continues, if you could get rid of Kenya in Ceelwaaq for me, why did you not stop the Wagalla massacre that was against Degodiye a Hawiyo subclan from happening ? also what about the Kenyan backed mercenary Madoobe massacring Gaaljecel in Lower Jubba another Hawiyo subclan, why don't you help them lol.

As for Ethiopia, TPLF and Abdullahi Yusuf abused HG, actually thats not even abuse that word is too light for what they did to you lmao, also Liyuu are doing that to Cayr in 2022.

You are very ironic person, you must be suffering from Stockholm syndrome
Kulahu abuse, where are those Ethiopians in Xamar? They all hiding out in Gedo and Baidoa, they know never to step on HG land. Where is AY? Who was about to kill him before he resigned? Who made the Americans flee little girls? All my people.

Your women are giving birth to gaalo. May allah make ur men grow a pair and fight like my people.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

View attachment 222368
Just as Farmaajo named Rooble Bahane as his Prime minsiter, Farmaajo also build Galmudug, named Samareeb, and brought in Qoorqoor. Galmudug = Farmaajo and his HG kids.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Kulahu abuse, where are those Ethiopians in Xamar? They all hiding out in Gedo and Baidoa, they know never to step on HG land. Where is AY? Who was about to kill him before he resigned? Who made the Americans flee little girls? All my people.

Your women are giving birth to gaalo. May allah make ur men grow a pair and fight like my people.
I won't diss HG women, but what I will say is they need real men, not guys who do buraanbur in weddings or take cock up the ass like bluemakeup.

Sxb Mx are known for being 2 things in Somaliweyne, 1) for being the Poorest gaajo ridden clan and 2) they are the snakiest ungrateful people in all of Somaliweyne.

From one mouth they insult us HGs and from the same mouth they praise HGs non-stop and want to be us and under our Maamul Galmudug, just look at them in Garbahaarey begging us HGs to join our State Galmudug.

1651929800272.png

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Sxb Mx are known for being 2 things in Somaliweyne, 1) for being the Poorest gaajo ridden clan and 2) they are the snakiest ungrateful people in all of Somaliweyne.

From one mouth they insult us HGs and from the same mouth they praise HGs non-stop and want to be us and under our Maamul Galmudug, just look at them in Garbahaarey begging us HGs to join our State Galmudug.

View attachment 222371
Who united Galmudug from Gaalkacyo to Matabaan = Farmaajo
Who moved the capital from Cadaado to Dhusomareb = Farmaajo
Who brought in Qoorqoor = Farmaajo
Who renamed Dhusomareb `to Samareeb = Farmaajo
Who fights Alshabab and ASWJ to maintain Qoorqoor rulership of Galmudug = Farmaajo

you are a delusional flipflopper, my grasp over Galmudug is equal to my grasp over Villa Somalia yaa ibn Ayax, just because I don't flaunt it doesn't mean I will tolerate your repetitive lies.

By the way I made Galmudug into a real FMS and made it popular held national conferences there, I made it better than Kenyan colony Jubaland and even made it desirable for PLanders in Mudug to deliberate whether they want to join it or not.

You are like a taint on Galmudug in my opinion, beyond all that, Galmudug has 1/3 of the admin is MX you absolute moron, I take that flag where ever I want maxaa adiga kaa galay, just pray I don't change it and erase your meagre insignificant contribution.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
They said he won’t run, they said he will tanaasul, they said he will endorse another candidate. Turns out that was only what they wanted. Wishful thinking. Aden Madoobe secured, Fahad bag secured, PL mps secured, we’re ready to launch this for blast off :yousmart:
He secure what :jaynerd:.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
:pachah1:kkkk so much oohin iyo calacaal from reer gedo.

waryaa you are an shameless stateless looma oyaan from gaajo gedo and insha'Allahi in 8 days time your squatter aabo farmajo will be kicked out from Somalia and your mx folks will go back to being 3rd class citizens in Jubaland gedo.
Dont cry when Farmaajo is re elected and your adeer Baahane is kicked to the curb, :pachah1:

Dont cry when Farmaajo is re elected and your adeer Baahane is kicked to the curb, :pachah1:

You ungrateful reer Gedo's should be like Janaan an loyal dog who doesnt bite his masters hand that feeds him, i expect after Farmaajo has been expelled that all of you will go back to groveling and begging HGs again for mercy.

1651931266597.png

TekNiKo

VIP
You ungrateful reer Gedo's should be like Janaan an loyal dog who doesnt bite his masters hand that feeds him, i expect after Farmaajo has been expelled that all of you will go back to groveling and begging HGs again for mercy.

View attachment 222377
That loser who was beat up like a bijj will get 10 votes as usual, no one trusts the man who shamelessly sold our sea.

Prepare for another four years of Farmaajo

bidenkulaha

GalYare
That loser who was beat up like a bijj will get 10 votes as usual, no one trusts the man who shamelessly sold our sea.

Prepare for another four years of Farmaajo

Be like your successful MX Vice President. He’ll be the only remaining MX in power anywhere.

As you can see I ain’t no qabiilist, I acknowledge those who are good siyaasi and leaders.

TekNiKo

VIP

Be like your successful MX Vice President. He’ll be the only remaining MX in power anywhere.

As you can see I ain’t no qabiilist, I acknowledge those who are good siyaasi and leaders.
Your failed Galmudug is so bad that no one is there ruling it even Qoor Qoor spends majority of his time in Xamar and Turkey.

Now we have both President, VP, Speaker all in Mogadishu

@TekNiKo

Ofcourse they’re all in Mogadishu because Farmaajo is Galnus’s Daddy, and kept it safe all these years. No Farmaajo most probably means no Galnus.

Btw how did Galnus become a federal state in the first place? It doesn’t satisfy the 2 Gobol requirement?

Trending