President Farmaajo announces his election campaign

They said he won’t run, they said he will tanaasul, they said he will endorse another candidate. Turns out that was only what they wanted. Wishful thinking. Aden Madoobe secured, Fahad bag secured, PL mps secured, we’re ready to launch this for blast off :yousmart:

They said he won’t run, they said he will tanaasul, they said he will endorse another candidate. Turns out that was only what they wanted. Wishful thinking. Aden Madoobe secured, Fahad bag secured, PL mps secured, we’re ready to launch this for blast off :yousmart:
1651852826018.png

good luck

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They said alot of bs but he still boldly stands strong, this is the moment weve been waiting for

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Who you got as your second choice if Farmaajo is out?

Who you got as your second choice if Farmaajo is out?
Kheyre for 2nd, and Sheikh Sharif as my 3rd choice. Hassan Sheikh Mohamud during this time last election was bombing Galkacyo but they wanna tell us he’s a decent person. I have hawiye candidates for my 2nd choice but none of these guys here have politicians from other qabils for their 2nd choice. They’re keeping it in the family, which is why they can’t represent Somalia

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Kheyre for 2nd, and Sheikh Sharif as my 3rd choice. Hassan Sheikh Mohamud during this time last election was bombing Galkacyo but they wanna tell us he’s a decent person. I have hawiye candidates for my 2nd choice but none of these guys here have politicians from other qabils for their 2nd choice. They’re keeping it in the family, which is why they can’t represent Somalia
Nah I don’t discriminate. Looking at the current field.

1. AAW, 2. Hassan, 3. Shariif, 4. Deni

1 HG, 2 AG, 1 MJ.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
What the hell is that? :ohlord:
How is Deni your 4th choice and you’re saying you don’t discriminate :dead:
Deni went down my list after the failed attempt of sacking Diyano and then using military force. But he’s still 4th so that shows my lack of discrimination.

Jungle

VIP
The airport should be surrounded so he doesnt escape. Nobody should come in and nobody should leave Aden Adde election night.

Deni went down my list after the failed attempt of sacking Diyano and then using military force. But he’s still 4th so that shows my lack of discrimination.
But you support Rooble and practically everything he attempted flopped, and his latest disaster was Xijaar, so again there you go with the biases, just admit it you want your people in power

bidenkulaha

GalYare
But you support Rooble and practically everything he attempted flopped, latest disaster was that Xijaar problem, so again with the biases just admit it you want your people in power
I support him because he’s got us to elections and if it weren’t for him Farmaajo would be in a body bag. You very quickly forget that Badbaado Qaran were metres away from dragging him out of villa Somalia. You act as if it was easy. He had to go through a lot of obstacles put in the way of Farmaajo.

Wallahi you should be grateful to Rooble for taking over the election process and saving his life.

Trending

Latest posts