President Farmaajo announces his election campaign

I support him because he’s got us to elections and if it weren’t for him Farmaajo would be in a body bag. You very quickly forget that Badbaado Qaran were metres away from dragging him out of villa Somalia. You act as if it was easy. He had to go through a lot of obstacles put in the way of Farmaajo.

Wallahi you should be grateful to Rooble for taking over the election process and saving his life.
We’ll chat in nine days time, you better show some respect then :heh:

bidenkulaha

GalYare

lol the excuses are in already.

It’s not the awful governance that was at fault but that he went after the ‘kingmakers’

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Kheyre for 2nd, and Sheikh Sharif as my 3rd choice. Hassan Sheikh Mohamud during this time last election was bombing Galkacyo but they wanna tell us he’s a decent person. I have hawiye candidates for my 2nd choice but none of these guys here have politicians from other qabils for their 2nd choice. They’re keeping it in the family, which is why they can’t represent Somalia

Kheyre is a great orator/Obama like figure but his Oil company side hustle seems kinda sus.

I think the possibility of Farmajo winning reelection is so small that if he did win somehow I would be justified in saying that the vote was rigged

bidenkulaha

GalYare
553E782D-1540-45D9-B6D8-658D03ADD3A4.jpeg

They aren’t even pretending anymore.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hassan kheyre attacked by Protesters, message sent to the Nabad iyo Nolol tyrants.

This is the best you got? You will get nothing and either Farmajo , HSM, Sh. Shariif or Khayre will win , your hero AAW and Rooble will be left to a handicapped Galmudug without Haramcad to use as a crutch. Broke and penniless with no influence Villa Somalia

What a pitiful destiny!

This is the best you got? You will get nothing and either Farmajo , HSM, Sh. Shariif or Khayre will win , your hero AAW and Rooble will be left to a handicapped Galmudug without Haramcad to use as a crutch. Broke and penniless with no influence Villa Somalia

What a pitiful destiny!

:pachah1:kkkk so much oohin iyo calacaal from reer gedo.

waryaa you are an shameless stateless looma oyaan from gaajo gedo and insha'Allahi in 8 days time your squatter aabo farmajo will be kicked out from Somalia and your mx folks will go back to being 3rd class citizens in Jubaland gedo.

Faarmaajo is so Pathetic he makes me admire Siyad Barre out of pity. This guy wishes for people to feel sorry for him and in return get power. Laaangaab welfare mentality will not be acceptable. If this guy returns under any condition I will fully recognize Somaliland and apologize. Possibility is there but that’s where it shall end for Mr lotto cheese man.

We need to have the list and names of ever MP who votes Cheeseman, because such a vote is treason and for treason there is only one punishment under our laws. Lol everyone until Election Day.

Faarmaajo is so Pathetic he makes me admire Siyad Barre out of pity. This guy wishes for people to feel sorry for him and in return get power. Laaangaab welfare mentality will not be acceptable. If this guy returns under any condition I will fully recognize Somaliland and apologize. Possibility is there but that’s where it shall end for Mr lotto cheese man.

We need to have the list and names of ever MP who votes Cheeseman, because such a vote is treason and for treason there is only one punishment under our laws. Lol everyone until Election Day.
Delusional, don't worry it will get worse as the election day nears.

Trending