Premier Bank buys a majority stake in Kenyan Bank FCB.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
You got it damn right, see them for who they are they will scream in the name of ”hawiyonimo” but deep down they are extremly tribalist, i like to compare them with Habar awal who benefit from the same division in the name of ”isaaqniimo” Abgaal are the sleepin Garxajiis of Mogadishu your very docile and meek. Today Habar awal owns Hargeisa take my advice and wake up before its too late.
Too late? Hg already owns Mogadishu :kanyeshrug:

You got it damn right, see them for who they are they will scream in the name of ”hawiyonimo” but deep down they are extremly tribalist, i like to compare them with Habar awal who benefit from the same division in the name of ”isaaqniimo” Abgaal are the sleepin Garxajiis of Mogadishu your very docile and meek. Today Habar awal owns Hargeisa take my advice and wake up before its too late.
I see...so Habar Gidir are superhumans with severe personality disorder. Habeenkii they are High IQ Jews but by day they are low IQ cawaans being used by their other personality.
:mjlol:
You clearly dont know what replacement theory is you low IQ Cawaan. Wallee 68IQ is way too high for this community.

I see...so Habar Gidir are superhumans with severe personality disorder. Habeenkii they are High IQ Jews but by day they are low IQ cawaans being used by their other personality.
You clearly dont know what replacement theory is you low IQ Cawaan. Wallee 68IQ is way too high for this community.
The great replacement means that a certain native group are being demographically replaced by another one how you brought in jews being the ”orchesters” is beyond me. One thing i’ll give HG is they do not have a naive nature if thats due to low iq cant tell however no doubt if this keep going on in 30 years Abgaal will be the new ”ajuraan”.
Too late? Hg already owns Mogadishu :kanyeshrug:
They do have the president on a leash however politics and power always change the ego of abgaal might wake up and hurt you.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
To the Darood users here stick to one, you all sound insane. Cuqdad is killing everyone of you. Jealously isn’t pretty.

1. HG are gaajo, mooryaans who are unorganised, benefit from chaos, can’t trade with other people, they can’t get elected

2. HG are taking over Mogadishu, they control the government, they are stealing everything and control hawiye, they benefit from chaos.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
To the Darood users here stick to one, you all sound insane. Cuqdad is killing everyone of you. Jealously isn’t pretty.

1. HG are gaajo, mooryaans who are unorganised, benefit from chaos, can’t trade with other people, they can’t get elected

2. HG are taking over Mogadishu, they control the government, they are stealing everything and control hawiye, they benefit from chaos.
Daroods wants reparations from us :chrisfreshhah:

The great replacement means that a certain native group are being demographically replaced by another one how you brought in jews being the ”orchesters” is beyond me. One thing i’ll give HG is they do not have a naive nature if thats due to low iq cant tell however no doubt if this keep going on in 30 years Abgaal will be the new ”ajuraan”.

Great replacement is just another extension of the crazy white nationalist theory "the white genocide". Greate replacement is orchestrated by white globalist elite(code word for Jews) who want docile non white population that are easy to control.

White genocide is same but instead of white globalist elite the ones perpetrating it are the Jews.

The one thing both theories have in commom is that the non white population is being used by people who are not them. So if you cant tell me who is using HG to replace Abgaal your dumb theory falls short.

Both theories are widely ridiculed because they are not based on real facts, the fact you think its a real thing tells me you are either a weird incel or not so bright.

The only people who believe those sub bar theories are the uneducated low IQ cadaans. Tbh Im not even shocked if you sincerely believe them, since you couldnt even keep your analogy straight.

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Not only will they never get this, we will expand our tentacles into their states. They know this hence the ciil. Business rules, HAG has the money. The more the country opens up and centralises the increasing amount of business HAG will control within their land. We’re going to buy your small business and dominate this country economically, home and abroad.

Both the points you made are very true.
MX and Harti civilians on the day off qiyamah will get their justice just pray your family wasnt involved alhamdulilah i come from a family with no muslim blood on their hands.
Great replacement is just another extension of the crazy white nationalist theory "the white genocide". Greate replacement is orchestrated by white globalist elite(code word for Jews) who want docile non white population that are easy to control.

White genocide is same but instead of white globalist elite the ones perpetrating it are the Jews.

Both theories are widely ridiculed because they are not based on real facts, the fact you think its a real thing tells me you are either a weird incel or not so bright.

The only people who believe those sub bar theories are the uneducated low IQ cadaans. Tbh Im not even shocked if you sincerely believe them, since you couldnt even keep your anology straight.
Im not gonna get in depth with you however in the 2021 London census only 45% identified with a white ethnic group the rest black,asians,mixed or other groups. If they get overan or not is none of my business nor worries. Istanbul as we know today use to be named
”constantinople” today when you scream ”unuka leh” tomorow will be changed to ”isagaa leh”. Cant save those who dont wanna be saved so i’ll exit no need to @ me.

HG have gained and lost under this government. They just focus on what you have gained waa iska cuqdad. Tbh I was expecting people to come after Abgaal since we are eating crazy good under this government. But I guess they know why unukaa leh was coined by us. Calaacal is a fuel to our fire.
:lolbron: :lolbron:

Not only will they never get this, we will expand our tentacles into their states. They know this hence the ciil. Business rules, HAG has the money. The more the country opens up and centralises the increasing amount of business HAG will control within their land. We’re going to buy your small business and dominate this country economically, home and abroad.
Good luck entering my land, HG are not wealthy abroad South africa,Uganda Kenya and UAE is dominated by other clans dont except a western truck driver like you to know anyway.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Good luck entering my land, HG are not wealthy abroad South africa,Uganda, Kenya and UAE is dominated by others dont except a western truck driver like you to know anyway.
You’re in a thread where HAG is buying your broke asses out in Kenya. Gaajo baad tihiin. Nothing competes with Xamar money :mjlol:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
HG have gained and lost under this government. They just focus on what you have gained waa iska cuqdad. Tbh I was expecting people to come after Abgaal since we are eating crazy good under this government. But I guess they know why unukaa leh was coined by us. Calaacal is a fuel to our fire.
:lolbron: :lolbron:
Every calaacal proves how little influence they have as it changes nothing on the ground. So why not just keep taking if they’re gonna complain anyway and can do nothing about it.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Good luck entering my land, HG are not wealthy abroad South africa,Uganda Kenya and UAE is dominated by other clans dont except a western truck driver like you to know anyway.
My great grandfather grandsons made an oil company in Zambia and my dad is one of the directors, hg is taking over sxb

Who oens Jubba bank in South Sudan was it HG.
D8d premier bank rebrand itself from Jubba bank which was very successful bank In south Sudan in the 2008 to 2012.

Every calaacal proves how little influence they have as it changes nothing on the ground. So why not just keep taking if they’re gonna complain anyway and can do nothing about it.
Enjoy ur 4 years is all im gonna say wasnt long ago Farmajo had HG crying tears outloud and their mouthpiece Dahir calasow couldnt even land in Mogadishu but went to his Ugandese aboo and gave him the title ”father of africa”. Wasnt it Abdishakur bodyguards gettin killed and Abdi qaybdiid wife getting violated in the toilet?
My great grandfather grandsons made an oil company in Zambia and my dad is one of the directors, hg is taking over sxb
You sure ur dad dont work for a MJ company? it’s well known mj run that sector in Zambia. You’ll struggle to name me a single diaspora where HG run neither in South africa which is Abgaal, Kenya OG, Zambia MJ, Uganda Isaaq and middle east darod. Even Minnesota is Harti/OG and Ohio is mostly MJ/MX.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Enjoy ur 4 years is all im gonna say wasnt long ago Farmajo had HG crying tears outloud and their mouthpiece Dahir calasow couldnt even land in Mogadishu but went to his Ugandese aboo and gave him the title ”father of africa”. Wasnt it Abdishakur bodyguards gettin killed and Abdi qaybdiid wife getting violated in the toilet?

You sure ur dad dont work for a MJ company? it’s well known mj run that sector in Zambia. You’ll struggle to name me a single diaspora where HG run neither in South africa which is Abgaal, Kenya OG, Zambia MJ, Uganda Isaaq and middle east darod. Even Minnesota is Harti/OG and Ohio is mostly MJ/MX.
Bruh stop naming random clans and saying that they run things when they dont 💀

Bruh stop naming random clans and saying that they run things when they dont 💀
Instead of quoting my post with rubbish tell me where did i say a false thing? If its Zambia then you should know most MJ been there for 40+ years since Siyad barre and amassed alot of wealth even the embassy was rebuilt by MJ business men. Claiming something on the net is your expertize but in reality it amounts to nothing.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Instead of quoting my post with rubbish tell me where did i say a false thing? If its Zambia then you should know most MJ been there for 40+ years since Siyad barre and amassed alot of wealth even the embassy was rebuilt by MJ business men. Claiming something on the net is your expertize but in reality it amounts to nothing.
So when MJ rebuilt the embassy that means they run things 💀, what kind of logic is that. The embassy looks hella shit anyways, it looks like a school toilet that I used to go to in kenya
Screenshot_20230305-194646_Google.jpg

Last edited:

Trending