Premier Bank buys a majority stake in Kenyan Bank FCB.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Starswarz1 stop being a 'xasid' to @Rationale peeps, they moved into a 'frontier' sector on the continent,im pretty sure they did their homework, how do u know their not balancing their 'risk' first, owning something fully always means completly shouldering the 'losses', that's why sharemodel is so popular, spread out risk/reward.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Months ago the the community bank was struggling to give cash to their customers, this is a major reason why they sold alot of their shares

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Months ago the the community bank was struggling to give cash to their customers, this is a major reason why they sold alot of their shares

Killer I hope premier targets 'somalis' in kenya to come n seek loans first, when kenyatti see somalis owning properties n cars, they will copy and while they build up, u can buy them out thru acquisitions as u have the most capital and control kenyatti locals also. But the 'key' is let them build it up after so they suffer the early losses(first five years), when their locals r on board n understand the importance of banking to their lives, quickly 'acquire them' and take their 'share of the market'.

Continue this predatory approach on all industries to grow like insurance companies, infrastructure for govt, other successful businesses, farming, eventually your 'conglomerate' lol not a business

Controlling an majority stake but not owning the busines as you put it is oxymoron, clearly you lack business understandings.
Its not like muqdisho, doing business in Kenya is not easy if you don’t have friends in politics. The bank premier just bought 60% is owned by nathiif jama current governor of Garissa and other somali nfd guys. They just shut down this major Chinese business unti they sold some shares to politicians of the kikuyu family. Hag business in Nairobi had always been at the mercy of OG politicians. Wa yare was a rich guy in the 80s and ran with his ass to Uganda. Imagine he went from sitting with the president of Kenya to running with his life.

Its not like muqdisho, doing business in Kenya is not easy if you don’t have friends in politics. The bank premier just bought 60% is owned by nathiif jama current governor of Garissa and other somali nfd guys. They just shut down this major Chinese business unti they sold some shares to politicians of the kikuyu family. Hag business in Nairobi had always been at the mercy of OG politicians. Wa yare was a rich guy in the 80s and ran with his ass to Uganda. Imagine he went from sitting with the president of Kenya to running with his life.
So basically you ignore facts about HGs buying the majority shares of an company and turned into an bulshitery nonsense about qabiil owning companies they sold.

Yeah right, miss me with that bulshit waryaa!

Controlling an majority stake but not owning the busines as you put it is oxymoron, clearly you lack business understandings.
You don’t have to make everything about fkd,premier has a controlling stake & not full ownership
B523FFDF-DCCC-414A-A380-559BD5208689.jpeg

You don’t have to make everything about fkd,premier has a controlling stake & not full ownership View attachment 258231
Control over the company's direction i.e meaning its owning it, I don't understand how hard it is for you folks to understand these keywords.

"There is no ownership. In company, all shareholders are owners. Now, essentially a shareholder that has the controlling stake of the company, is called "owner" in casual language. To control you need the majority shares."

I bet you it cost nothing. It was struggling for capital and already received a big loan from Premier. They must’ve converted those into equity after the bankruptcy. Seems like a severe case of mismanagement
It was founded around the creation of the county system in Kenya. Mainly was used by NFD politicians and their close circles. If their funds dried up I can understand because the governor and his base lost the governorship in 2017. It was pretty broke from 2017 i can understand. Hag is running around with money I welcome the few millions we are gonna need loans for small scale contracts in garissa county form the government that pays on completion.😂

Abaq

VIP
Business should be above FKD. Hags need to welcome non-HAG businesses into their territories as well. The Hormuud monopoly needs to be broken up for the sake of the country

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Business should be above FKD. Hags need to welcome non-HAG businesses into their territories as well. The Hormuud monopoly needs to be broken up for the sake of the country
That's what they have been doing they are already building a branch in hargeisa

Whats this passivity you abgaals got towards HG? They got your man HSM on locks, xamar is their playground and now they emotionally abuse you and ”eebow” CUCKED. Alot energy towards meskien muursade and xawadle none towards your eebow.
Daarood dont need to shit themselves on Hiraab unity eebow. And why do you care anyways? From what I gather you are not Mudulood or Abgaal.
:ayaanswag:
Whenever there is inter Hawiye conflict all these Dooro posters insert themselves in to fan the flames. The way Midnimada Hawiye and specially midnimada Hiraab burns you guys is not healthy.

Daarood dont need to shit themselves on Hiraab unity eebow. And why do you care anyways? From what I gather you are not Mudulood or Abgaal.
Whenever there is inter Hawiye conflict all these Dooro posters insert themselves in to fan the flames. Midnimada Hawiye and specially midnimada Hiraab burns you guys.
Have your unity, atleast the white man woke up regarding the replacement theory hopefully it dont go that far for you.

Have your unity, atleast the white man woke up regarding the replacement theory hopefully it dont go that far for you.
Replacement theory in a nutshell:

High IQ but cuqdad ridden Jews are working behind the scenes on replacing Whites(in this scenario Abgaals) with non white population(in this case with Habar Gidirs).

Mr good Samaritan who are the cuqdad ridden Jews of Somalia hell bent on bringing Abgaal demise?
:duck:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Whenever there is inter Hawiye conflict all these Dooro posters insert themselves in to fan the flames. The way Midnimada Hawiye and specially midnimada Hiraab burns you guys is not healthy.
Very laangaab nature, for sure.

Replacement theory in a nutshell:

High IQ but cuqdad ridden Jews are working behind the scenes on replacing Whites(in this scenario Abgaals) with non white population(in this case with Habar Gidirs).

Mr good Samaritan who are the cuqdad ridden Jews of Somalia hell bent on bringing Abgaal demise?
:duck:
You got it damn right, see them for who they are they will scream in the name of ”hawiyonimo” but deep down they are extremly tribalist, i like to compare them with Habar awal who benefit from the same division in the name of ”isaaqniimo” Abgaal are the sleepin Garxajiis of Mogadishu your very docile and meek. Today Habar awal owns Hargeisa take my advice and wake up before its too late.

Trending