Premier Bank buys a majority stake in Kenyan Bank FCB.

Cayr iyo Waceysle in Xamar have become good business partners eebow. No need to hate
Whats this passivity you abgaals got towards HG? They got your man HSM on locks, xamar is their playground and now they emotionally abuse you and ”eebow” CUCKED. Alot energy towards meskien muursade and xawadle none towards your eebow.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Lmaooo, never heard ab premier bank nor ibs outside Mogadishu however Salaam is the biggest off those 3 but stil Dahabshiil is by far the number 1 anywhere across Somaliweyn.

Either way dont faan about something u dont profit from nor own any stake in reminder to all Somalis.
Dahabshiil ain't a bank my guy

Lmaooo, never heard ab premier bank nor ibs outside Mogadishu however Salaam is the biggest off those 3 but stil Dahabshiil is by far the number 1 anywhere across Somaliweyn.

Either way dont faan about something u dont profit from nor own any stake in reminder to all Somalis.
Maybe you as individual haven't heard shit but both Banks Premier Bank and IBS operate in Hargeisa in all levels like at the Airport which is mostly monopolised by every clan states.

1678009640117.png

Your Somaliland VP Saylici

1678009726665.png

Stop the isku dir langaabyahow!
Aint no one more langaab than the HG qaxooti who live in a council estate. Either way Muuse Suudi has woke up no more hiding behind ”isku dir” if i was you id be careful in Mogadishu may the rightfully owners wake up sooner than later.
Maybe you as individual haven't heard shit but both Banks Premier Bank and IBS operate in Hargeisa in all levels like at the Airport which is mostly monopolised by every clan states.

View attachment 258211
Son it’s Hargeisa if isaaq got a option with Dahabshiil bank aint nobody gone use anyhhing else, you faanin about 2-3 ”ATM” in an empty airport?

Premier bank has some great projects coming with and may be the bank that succeeds in bursting the somali market open from hormuud if they succeed. The reason they chose to hold share's with FCB is because it's a well based bank, Islamic bank and lastly FCB was facing liquidity challenges and premier decided to partner as it saw an open window to extend its hand.
I am very proud of this achievement for premier bank as I am a customer of theirs and have been seeing the bank grow.

Many Somalis have shares but the Bank is Cayr, Habaraji owned.

Aint no one more langaab than the HG qaxooti who live in a council estate. Either way Muuse Suudi has woke up no more hiding behind ”isku dir” if i was you id be careful in Mogadishu may the rightfully owners wake up sooner than later.

Son it’s Hargeisa if isaaq got a option with Dahabshiil bank aint nobody gone use anyhhing else, you faanin about 2-3 ”ATM” in an empty airport?
Who the fock are you langaabyahow, state your qabiil first before uttering nonsense fuleyyahow.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

This is a business. jimcaale secretly owns Telesom and was the way he funded Hormuud which now dominates Somalia after dahabshiil convinced the Americans barakat funded Shabaab and sanctioned him.

Whoever has the better services and is able to deliver at a cheaper price will steal business. Dahabshiil has floated the struggling Somtel for example.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@WayyyyOUT1 U can't compare 'savings' account bank like dahabshil to a bank 'owning millions of properties, businesses, equipments, infrastructure, etc' and collecting 'fees' from each of them n growing capital while securing assets, plus if they do it successful, the potential to expand regionally/continent wise to dig into more pies. Come on are u that childish.

It's only critical @Rationale peeps who own premier, begin 'awareness' reach outs using religious ppl especially demonstrating how ur bank will bring ppl out of poverty, cuz every part of the economy needs loans, money don't just drop from the sky, or else perpertual poverty will continue to exist. The sheikhs must realize the poverty trap for locals is unbeatable if they don't begin accepting banking culture.

@reer_ugaas_hussein I think China input globally is crucial to long-term global stability, dismissing it or denying them is only going to make them more suspicious of the west true agenda. The west is far from perfect, geopolitically i'd say their bloody incompetent or bordering criminal(crime scenes where-ever they are) is an undeniable fact. What's point of screaming human rights to other powers and the world, when your conduct in the world shows another image
I fully agree a strong China is important for long term stabikity of the world for being a counterweight to the US, but I do think you are mystifing china too much and they are not as different from western culture when it comes to politics as you think in my opinion.

For once China historically did not expand outside their borders and adopt colonial approach not just out of ideology but becauae they couldn't. In the days of the Tang dynasty their westward expansion was stopped by the abbasid caliphate and after the middle ages the ming dynasty began to establish thrmselves in all over the indian ocean and sent both military and trade expedition everywhere even to Mogadishu before they were defeated and forced into isolation by the emerging european colonial powers.

So I have a mostly realist approach to politics and believe that firstly, all states genrerally act in self interest and desire political power ( not just economic) to influence their surroundings as this is the most effective way of ensuring self perservation. Once a nation, like China right now or the US in the past century, believes they are now capable of projecting power globally, they will involve themsleves more active in world affairs.

To sum up I think China will from now on take a position similar to the US in world affairs and leave the 'money first' approach as all nations would do in their position as rational actors. But I agree with the rest of your points.

Last edited:
I think they sold majority stake only
Once you sell more than 50% even by decimals the leader of that business is the major stakeholder and becomes the owner. Premier right now is the major stakeholder/owner of FCB but have not legally bought it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@WayyyyOUT1 dahabshiil dont even have private banking and retail banking, that's shit cant even be called a bank

They collect 'transfer' fees their 'main arm' which is their bread n butter, they then accumulate those 'fees' to pay off middle-men while the owner and his board share the rest of the transfer fee chain.

Plus the transfer market isn't theirs only, their is amal bank taking a big percentage of it. It's heavily reliant on 'darod' who r largest diaspora segment also. If darod diaspora pulled out their transfer pay, dahabshil wud be broke quickly overnite.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@reer_ugaas_hussein a-lot of ppl assume 'copying' others or their system is the solution, u need to 'realistically' analyze what ur copying will even work locally and if not what needs to be in place before it's implemented like 'democracy'. The key variables to make ppl independent are simply not there(jobs, health, education system), even socially u need to encourage early on with 'kids' to be 'different' not 'copy' it's thru 'diversity' u will see a culture of excellence emerge and then democracy may sound realistic.

Other then that, ppl will vote along social groups due to poverty trap giving them a 'shared cause' like happened to african americans. Even the chinese model which I admire around 'kids' and their excellence to learning, it's also flawed by the fact, u never hear a chinese who 'added progress or innovation let alone inventions' so book-smart shit is good to a 'certain' stage, after that we need to cancel them out and 'study' the 'attributes' of 'innovators, inventors, etc' and apply that approach on top of the chinese model to our students.

We need experts analyzing our 'kids' and this is the 'critical' stage where u see 'genetic' gifts, we need to streamline them into mentorships to keep honing that n provide infrastructure for it also. Remember these kids will be the workforce, a key factor in the bottom line of all companies.

The current western model to education is based on industrial 'age' or the 'henry ford system' which has it's positives but it's not adapting to the current realities, hence kids get put thru rigid school system that isn't about their 'gifts' but equipping them for 'factory style' worker mind-set.

I think the chinese-western model with a 'tweak' of 'encouraging n fostering' genetically gifted kids is mandatory. But some 'great' ppl arise thru mere 'education' also must not be discounted. I've yet to see a 'perfect' approaach but I can bet u incoporating the good parts of all school systems with proven results and having education psychologists pin-pointing where a child is suited either thru passion or competence. Becuz passion can lead to 'high degree of competence' eventually with the right nurturing.

Once you sell more than 50% even by decimals the leader of that business is the major stakeholder and becomes the owner. Premier right now is the major stakeholder/owner of FCB but have not legally bought it.
They have a controlling stake & not fully own the business that means they have the final say in every decision

Trending

Latest posts