Potential war between Djibouti/Eritrea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
This must be the dumbest thing I've read to date, I would @ that xabashi guy but his name is difficult.

Eritreans are mostly xabashi, tigrignian and tigré. They rule Ethiopia as well (TPLF) do you think just because they speak a same language they would unite? Eritrea has a distinct history from Ethiopia, despite being mainly xabashi, they're like Somaliland but in Somaliland it's 100% Somali.

I hope that post was a joke, made you seem incredibly stupid.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Eritrea

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Do you even know what xabashi is?:ayaanswag:
It is not exclusive to Amhara, but even hararis are xabashi. Please learn more, it's undermining your little credibility
You are 100% correct. Sorry my mind was somewhere else for a moment

I believe the west is a bit war weary to jump into another front but the similarities are clear.

No doubt Djibouti is in a favourable position due to western military presence in addition to Djibouti being Ethiopia's main access point to sea.

@Araman yes it means Afar in Somali (not slang) and some of their militia's/factions may have colluded with Eritrea on this occasion.

@HILIB-CUNE @ethan bradberry enlighten me please
i am not familiar with afar issa relations actually:lolbron:

N

nadia

Despite djibouti being a very small country they can easily beat Eritrea within matter of seconds well thats only because they have the backup of America and Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts