Positive Somali Compliments

I told this cadaan lady that i was Somali and she kept mentioning Iman and David bowie and how Somali girls are very pretty :samwelcome:
wasn't really a compliment but b4 I cut my hair I had nice long curls. Handed this librarian my ID on which I still had my long hair and he goes "WOW you looked a lot better here"

the dutch are too direct :deadrose:

wasn't really a compliment but b4 I cut my hair I had nice long curls. Handed this librarian my ID on which I still had my long hair and he goes "WOW you looked a lot better here"

the dutch are too direct :deadrose:

had an indho yar buddy ask me why some Somali kid in my school long time ago had straight hair when he was black as hell. I couldn’t explain to him why cause I didn’t care. These threads are bringing back memory lol .

Been told on multiple occasions that I have a nice Afro, usually by Black women but not that the race matters or anything. It’s probably due to the fact that Afros aren’t popular in their community anymore.

Usually get complimented for my skin as well. I noticed a lot of Somalis do in this regard. Plenty of us have great, smooth skin Allahuma barik

Been told on multiple occasions that I have a nice Afro, usually by Black women but not that the race matters or anything. It’s probably due to the fact that Afros aren’t popular in their community anymore.

Usually get complimented for my skin as well. I noticed a lot of Somalis do in this regard. Plenty of us have great, smooth skin Allahuma barik
When I had an afro (a very big afro, just touching my shoulders), mostly European complimented me about it. The rest was West Africans and Caribbean. Mainly women aswell.

However, in the mosque, timo jileecs would stare in a very certain way ahahaha

@K-M-O was I lying cuz hasn’t even been an hour and they already screaming kahnis behaviour in this thread about modelling. At
this point these we deserve everything that comes to us .

72C98E2F-D705-4E70-817B-348C1CF6D349.gif

@K-M-O was I lying cuz hasn’t even been an hour and they already screaming kahnis behaviour in this thread about modelling. At
this point these we deserve everything that comes to us .

View attachment 327727

The funny thing is they're caught up on the modeling thing. They don't have to be a model. They can do an alternative like streaming or acting or something. Something. Sharky (and Chunkz to an extent) are the only ones carrying right now. At this point, I think a lot of men embraced the fuulxumo thing, they're not even trying. I look at the previous generations' pics and they had such confidence and drip. They paid attention to aesthetics. This one? Just Nike techsuits, Adidas slides, and the hair is neglected or poorly cut. You're not setting yourself apart looking like that fellas.

mrlog

VIP
I don’t know why nobody else is advising but you seriously need to go visit a male or female shiekh . Literally this is not healthy going by your Comments it looks like you’re fighting some mental battles .

Get it cured and turn to worship only Allah can help you . This is coming from a worried person and I don’t even know you except from this forum
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
The way Somali girls get compliments from ajnabi:
you’re so cute. 😍😘😍You look like Iman.

The way Somali men get compliments from ajnabi:

Captain Phillips Movie GIF

On tiktok I've noticed Ajnabis comparing handsome somali men to sharky from beta squad.

Chunks, AJ shabeel, sharky, darkest, and barkhad are the only Somali guys they know :mjkkk:

Trending