Polish guy visits Mogadishu and gives his Honest Opinion

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
They should scrap visas for non-Somalis.

Nothing i hate more than 'extreme' travellers
Let them visit, I would like to visit other extreme countries too. Its clear, you gotta focus on the problem and not things like that. Somalia needs fixing, and a new government. Afghanistan is already out here making mega-projects.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Why do they always visit Xamar jajab and shingaani, the most dirty and old disctict. Why dont they visit other parts of Xamar
Its sad to see the way you describe it, the most historical portions of muqdisho being regarded as the worst. My hope for this country is doomed. Okay im going to watch the video and make my comments on it after this reply. brb.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

1:20 of the video,
Those kids reading the quran remind me of how We read quran at dugsi, albeit we were in better conditions in a room meant to be an office, but it was still packed like that.

It’s sad to see the way you describe it, the most historical portions of muqdisho being regarded as the worst. My hope for this country is doomed. Okay im going to watch the video and make my comments on it after this reply. brb.
The sad thing is that reer banaadiri didn’t even lift up one gun throughout the civil war. The gov should help renovate those 2 old district including the houses because those buildings are literally worth to be designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It’s literally part of our culture.

Going to Xamar JabJab and complaining that it’s broken is like going to the Roman Agora and complaining that it’s broken. It’s an old ruined town for a reason.

allah defend us from these dumb youtubers

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Going to Xamar JabJab and complaining that it’s broken is like going to the Roman Agora and complaining that it’s broken. It’s an old ruined town for a reason.

allah defend us from these dumb youtubers
Bro, its important to look at facts. are the shoddy tofu dreg apartments any better then xamar jab jab? So many cheap apartments popping up and they think its development

Bro, its important to look at facts. are the shoddy tofu dreg apartments any better then xamar jab jab? So many cheap apartments popping up and they think its development
Just because it’s not to your diaspora taste doesn’t mean it’s garbage. An apartment is better than a shack, and I would rather have 1 million garish apartments than a small village made out of those white buildings losers make AI renderings of.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Just because it’s not to your diaspora taste doesn’t mean it’s garbage. An apartment is better than a shack, and I would rather have 1 million garish apartments than a small village made out of those white buildings losers make AI renderings of.
That post was absolutely dislike worthy,
Not only do you insult me but you go on to give one of the worse takes I may have heard this February.
OF COURSE AN APARTMENT IS BETTER THEN A SHACK... The buildings in xamar jabjab will continue to last longer then those apartments, I can already imagine in 20 years the cheap building of apartments will comeback to hit somalia hard. You will live in a cheap chinese designed apartment, and you will vote for your qabil leader as president. You will then walk on the gravel flooded street to go to your cancerous 'Hyper'Mart where you will buy milk at 50% markup

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
That's Casa Italia recently the Italian government took over and there is construction going they're rebuilding it but the place this guy visited was Shingaani district it's just old ruins buildings.
In his 4th video he visits the cathedral and area
No sign of construction whatsoever,the italians are holding off on sending their ppl to fix it security situation and all

In his 4th video he visits the cathedral and area
No sign of construction whatsoever,the italians are holding off on sending their ppl to fix it security situation and all
Yep the people living in that area has been removed by the government because they were Squatters the Italian government said they will build technical schools for training Somali youth but it will start.

Shingaani needs to be completely rebuilt like those 'old towns' in Arab countries that are modern but keep important features.

@Dalac Bilaash this could have been us strolling through ancient Shingani and Xamarweyne like kings shopping at the markets with our wives before heading to Lido Beach;

View attachment 318161
View attachment 318162

And if you’re single, maybe you could have met a sweet one in the Old City;

View attachment 318163
Qabil took this from us. Strolling through the safe and clean streets of Xamar and enjoying its beautiful beaches, visiting Saylac with its old (renovated) mosques and praying there, shopping in the bustling markets of Berbera and Djibouti city. Or if I wanted something more traditional and serene, visit galbeed's beautiful landscape and larp as a geeljire in some tuulo lol. The possibilities were endless sxb
:mjcry:

cow

VIP
Mogadishu might look "good" compared to other somali towns. But Mogadishu is a shithole compared to other African capital cities.

And sewage compared to a small western town.

This is what happens when we don't have a functioning government litters everywhere and now having dirty cadaans who don't wash their xaar disrespecting our country whilst being welcomed. He could have easily went to the better cities but instead intentionally went to a poorer area to mock our country. How is our failed government allowing these type of people to enter our country? knowing well Somalia is going through a turmoil right now? we don't need further scrutiny and ridicule. I'm losing hope little by little.

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
Somalis really need to stop the habit of littering and spitting everywhere. When I was back home, I was literally made fun of for putting my trash in a bin. :gucciwhat:

Trending

Latest posts