Police assaulted in london

UK police is cucked. What is a small female cop going to do in this situation utterly useless. Fucking LOL. "Get back" LOL.

Why are women even allowed in the police force again? And why didn't he have another policeman as back up patrolling with him.

This generation is beyond worthless, This fat nigga ran so fast wallahi i was proud, Then the nigga does not even help his friend and starts recording tf, The youth are infested with clout chasing, They came like 6 deep and the niggas just watched even though they started intervene for a bit but then they stopped again when the police woman came and just stood there like retards, Why not work together so you could free him and then all run together the police would not be able to do anything

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
He shouldn’t have to if he had a gun. Police shouldn’t have to have street fights with thugs

It's funny everyone thinks the Police are racists and propped up by the rightwing, they are actually one of the least funded institutions in the country. The knock on effect from austerity is probably what causes racism - making arrests, creating cases from thin air, operation Trident etc all just to continue eating from a dwindling pot

How you a trained officer and you're getting floored by a homeless guy :russ:

Most of the UK police force are getting defunded by the state and they probably learn the basics of self defense but even if he managed to fight back he 100 percent would have been jumped by those other thugs. The UK police are too busy taking a knee for BLM and allowing statues to be vandalised to even do anything.

This narrative of black people being innocent and abused by the police is now played out everywhere.

Most of the UK police force are getting defunded by the state and they probably learn the basics of self defense but even if he managed to fight back he 100 percent would have been jumped by those other thugs. The UK police are too busy taking a knee for BLM and allowing statues to be vandalised to even do anything.

This narrative of black people being innocent and abused by the police is now played out everywhere.
You realize that you are genetically similar to these guys right? You are probably up to 80 procent nilosaharan dna, while these guys are up to 80 procent Niger Congo dna, you are cousins, stop thinking you are a arab, your weak ancestors failed to defend themselves and started larping as Arab instead

You realize that you are genetically similar to these guys right? You are probably up to 80 procent nilosaharan dna, while these guys are up to 80 procent Niger Congo dna, you are cousins, stop thinking you are a arab, your weak ancestors failed to defend themselves and started larping as Arab instead

You are either retarded or you don't understand phenotypes/genetics. We share nothing in common with these apes. We are Cushites. Move along with that pro black BS of yours.

Our ancestors were never enslaved by no one. We enslaved these nilotics.

You are either retarded or don't understand phenotypes/genetics. We share nothing in common with these apes. We are Cushites. Move along with that pro black BS of yours
What are you on about, I am a cushite you are not, I dont like Madows but i think its quite funny how you are so harsh on them but so nice on your arab masters, I am neither, I hate arabs i hate Madows i hate crackers, I only care about somalis

What are you on about, I am a cushite you are not, I dont like madows but i think its quite funny how you are so harsh on them but so nice on your arab masters, I am neither, I hate arabs i hate madows i hate crackers, I only care about somalis

Archeological evidence and linguistic evidence gathered from toponyms and ancient Egyptian records suggest that the earliest evidence of Cushitic speech is not found where the language family is most predominant today—namely the Horn of Africa, but in a region of Sudan. Some prehistoric northern Nubian cultures such as the A-Group Culture and C-Group Culture have been regularly linked to early Cushitic populations

You=retard. I have never been nice to Arabs. I have called them out on many occasions

ONCE THE LOOTERS IN THE WESTERN WORLD FINISH LOOTING THE STORES DONT YOU THINK THEY WILL START LOOTING YOUR HOMES FOR A COME UP

THEN YOU WILL BEG FOR THE POLICE TO HELP YOU COPS CAN BE CORRUPT AND BAD BUT TRUST ME A SOCIETY WITH NO LAWMEN YOU WILL SEE REAL CHAOS

Trending

Latest posts