Police assaulted in london

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Nooooooo I love the police and we support them in the fight against criminality but im not gonna lie thank goodness he was not Somali :wowsweat::whew:

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
What's the point of hiring female officers other than to deal with other women? No one takes them seriously wallahi, it's such a waste of resources:faysalwtf:

She was going mad in her minds but cant do it in action. Thats qasaaro :umad::gucciwhat::bell::lolbron::russ::pachah1::chrisfreshhah:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
UK police is cucked. What is a small female cop going to do in this situation utterly useless. Fucking LOL. "Get back" LOL.

Why are women even allowed in the police force again? And why didn't he have another policeman as back up patrolling with him.

i don’t know anything about your sexists ass, however i know more than enough girls who not only can beat your ass up. They can beat a grown muscled man, it is all about the tactics doqon.

i don’t know anything about your sexists ass, however i know more than enough girls who not only can beat your ass up. They can beat a grown muscled man, it is all about the tactics doqon.
This is how I know you're completely full of shit and have no actual experience in combat sports/fighting lol

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
The police in London are racist but complaining about police brutality is just stupid.

Plus madows from the Caribbean kinda earned that they're the worst went it comes to crime. Even the Somalis look like angels compared to them.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Somebody get this fat bastard :farmajoyaab:
Screenshot_20200611-134911_Chrome.jpg

The police in London are racist but complaining about police brutality is just stupid.

Plus madows from the Caribbean kinda earned that they're the worst went it comes to crime. Even the Somalis look like angels compared to them.
If you have a group of people committing most of the crime. You gonna target them

I'm sorry that you dont understand biological differences between men and women when it comes to pure strength. Youve been watching too many superwoman movies.

That small police woman couldnt do anything and she knew that she couldnt do anything as she helplessly yelled "get back" whilst her male cop colleague was getting pummeled into the ground by that black thug.

Maybe I worded it wrongly, they can join the police force but they shouldn't be assigned to be out on the front lines like in the situation that occurred in the video. She was outnumbered and she would have put her own life at risk if she decided to get physical with one of those black thugs

If you have a group of people committing most of the crime. You gonna target them

Dont say that, its racist OP!!!!. You shouldn't be racially profiling one group of people who are committing all of the stabbings, robberies and assaults in one area!!!. Black lives matter remember that.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Trump needs to be out of office for the entire world to heal. lol ha ha haha

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why should i celebrate this? would you celebrate your police cousins being beat up? or police men in muslim countries being beat up by lawless criminals.

Bear in mind i don't know the context of this video and that person may have been innocent and harrassed by the officer. But beating the police together in groups will lead to more hatred and racism.

We muslims were commanded to be the best ummah and community. Not to behave and adopt the ways of savagery.

:snoop:

Strange to see police wrestle someone, their guns do the wrestling in the US :wow:
Police in uk are too nice, these people have watched too much American media and want to feel like victim. I remember getting caught for driving on red light and being caught and 2 police officers who stopped me were so calm. I spoke all kind of sh1t to them to get reaction of them and after 5 mins of back and forth i gave up as they didnt bite. UK police are great. If you want bad cops go to a muslim country and see what a police on power trip looks like

Trending