Police assaulted in london

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I'm sorry that you dont understand biological differences between men and women when it comes to pure strength. Youve been watching too many superwoman movies.

That small police woman couldnt do anything and she knew that she couldnt do anything as she helplessly yelled "get back" whilst her male cop colleague was getting pummeled into the ground by that black thug.

Maybe I worded it wrongly, they can join the police force but they shouldn't be assigned to be out on the front lines like in the situation that occurred in the video. She was outnumbered and she would have put her own life at risk if she decided to get physical with one of those black thugs

Say what you want to say about strength you cavemen, how dumb can someone be subhanallah. Listen up i am only going to explain this shit once more.

The human body has weakpoints, these are places on the body, when pressed tactically the body becomes weaker.

So when a combat trained woman faces a man, she can simply hit the man's pressure points and his strength goes down. Like severly down, can't lift his arms up type of shit.

It amazes me that while we live in 2020, some people still live in the dark ages in terms of intelligence. Shit foqal shit, dayuus foqal dayuus, shandako foqal shandako,dameer foqal dameer.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
To be fair she was outnumbered. Chicks with her build usually sit on their target and go ham.

She should've just bizarrely beat the first, set the precedent, make them scared.
It is still a street fight police or not, when no guns are involved.

Kick one of them on the knee cap so it breaks. Mister miagy one of them in the throat to take away his breath, i can guarantee you that the remaining thughs will either be frozen of schock or run for their lives.

Say what you want to say about strength you cavemen, how dumb can someone be subhanallah. Listen up i am only going to explain this shit once more.

The human body has weakpoints, these are places on the body, when pressed tactically the body becomes weaker.

So when a combat trained woman faces a man, she can simply hit the man's pressure points and his strength goes down. Like severly down, can't lift his arms up type of shit.

It amazes me that while we live in 2020, some people still live in the dark ages in terms of intelligence. Shit foqal shit, dayuus foqal dayuus, shandako foqal shandako,dameer foqal dameer.
It’s all good to say the human body has weak points and if a woman hits it she will knock a man out. Question is the man standing still? There is a huge difference in strength and speed between men and women. Unless you talking about Amanda Nunes level of woman. Your standard trained woman can do anything to a healthy normal man

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
It’s all good to say the human body has weak points and if a woman hits it she will knock a man out. Question is the man standing still? There is a huge difference in strength and speed between men and women. Unless you talking about Amanda Nunes level of woman. Your standard trained woman can do anything to a healthy normal man

I don't know about your police, over here in my country they will beat your ass up.

Man can hit harder, a trained person can hit more effective. Get this through your head.

If this wasn't true there wouldn't have been any female officer on the street.

If you have a male and a female both untrained, ofcourse the male will win.

But now we have all sorts of fighting tactics and schools. Train a woman in krav maga and she will beat you and your entire friendgroup in one.

Someone who can think logically ought to come to this conclusion. And if she doesn't feel like sweating, she can always draw her gun and point that mf to the man.

I don't know about your police, over here in my country they will beat your ass up.

Man can hit harder, a trained person can hit more effective. Get this through your head.

If this wasn't true there wouldn't have been any female officer on the street.

If you have a male and a female both untrained, ofcourse the male will win.

But now we have all sorts of fighting tactics and schools. Train a woman in krav maga and she will beat you and your entire friendgroup in one.

Someone who can think logically ought to come to this conclusion. And if she doesn't feel like sweating, she can always draw her gun and point that mf to the man.
Lool there isn’t one female officer I can’t beat up. Stop it. They are there because of equality. They don’t have the same physical test as men. Women are way weaker than men

Lool there isn’t one female officer I can’t beat up. Stop it. They are there because of equality. They don’t have the same physical test as men. Women are way weaker than men
You're taking him seriously after he unironically said "hit the man's pressure points"?
:russ::russ::russ::russ::dead::dead:

Diaspora ambassador

VIP

Haye rambo just don't cry when a female body slams you.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Ayo idiots think about the fact that movies and tv shows all seek professional help so that the content seems real. Ofcourse they go overboard however the fighting xalimo is no myth.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
UK police is cucked. What is a small female cop going to do in this situation utterly useless. Fucking LOL. "Get back" LOL.

Why are women even allowed in the police force again? And why didn't he have another policeman as back up patrolling with him.
What's the point of hiring female officers other than to deal with other women? No one takes them seriously wallahi, it's such a waste of resources:faysalwtf:
Women are on average, weaker than men. This doesn’t mean that no women should be police officers, it means that a smaller amount of women would be eligible to be police officers than men.

I don't know why it should matter if they pass the required physical exams, any person can pull a trigger and any cop will tell you quick, moral decision making matters more than physical confrontation, the current social distress proves that

And besides there are many cases of female officers saving live, if they're doing the job right then why should we be bothered? They're also good at working cases involving children, domestic disputes and other female suspects so to say they are a waste of resources is just down right awfully sexist.

Banning half the population from law enforcement is a bad look if you aim to achieve a stable society, and if you're solely hiring on physical attributes, where do you draw the line?
East and South Asian males are also generally smaller, should they be banned as well? Why are some cops fat and out of shape?

Women are on average, weaker than men. This doesn’t mean that no women should be police officers, it means that a smaller amount of women would be eligible to be police officers than men.

I don't know why it should matter if they pass the required physical exams, any person can pull a trigger and any cop will tell you quick, moral decision making matters more than physical confrontation, the current social distress proves that

And besides there are many cases of female officers saving live, if they're doing the job right then why should we be bothered? They're also good at working cases involving children, domestic disputes and other female suspects so to say they are a waste of resources is just down right awfully sexist.

Banning half the population from law enforcement is a bad look if you aim to achieve a stable society, and if you're solely hiring on physical attributes, where do you draw the line?
East and South Asian males are also generally smaller, should they be banned as well? Why are some cops fat and out of shape?
Chill with the “gurls are stronk” shit sxb. The vast majority of British officers don’t carry guns, all they get is an extendable baton and a shit-tier taser. Therefore an officer’s physical strength plays a much larger role in the UK.

You can screech about “equality” and how bad excluding most women from policing looks till you’re blue in the face. That doesn’t change the fact that most teenage boys could probably beat the shit out of the avg female officer. You’re right about a smaller number of women being eligible though.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
As someone who actually trained, I'm telling you it's 100% a myth.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

as a person who has actually seen these woman in action in several countries, i can call your bs out.

Why thafuq is it so hard to believe that woman trained in combat are capable of bringing almost any man to his knees.
there are dozens types of combat out there in the world, and it ain’t new. Every man who has this dumb ass mindset would meet one of these wonderful ladies if it was up to me.

some of you guys really have an superman mindset, and here they are claiming the opposite.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
I am not saying all female officers are capable of it. I am saying there are more than enough female officers out there who are capable of it.

please don’t compare the american police officers with any other international police officers. You guys train them for 6 months and shove military grade weaponry in their hands to enforce the law. While the majority of first class police officers are trained longer while using handguns most of the time.

as a person who has actually seen these woman in action in several countries, i can call your bs out.

Why thafuq is it so hard to believe that woman trained in combat are capable of bringing almost any man to his knees.
there are dozens types of combat out there in the world, and it ain’t new. Every man who has this dumb ass mindset would meet one of these wonderful ladies if it was up to me.

some of you guys really have an superman mindset, and here they are claiming the opposite.
You're talking out of your arsehole mate. There were a few girls at my gym that had several years of training, but they'd still get manhandled and shoved around during sparring by avg Joes after a couple sessions. Granted it'd be different if these girls were actual fighters, but then again most female officers aren't be fighters training twice a day lol. Stop it sxb.

It's not a mindset, it's reality, higher bone density and larger muscle fibers aren't a "superman mindset" it's basic biology.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
UK niggas be like "Police keep harassing the mandem bruv" they don't even have guns nigga that's a fair fight swing back pussies :heh: :dead:

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
You're talking out of your arsehole mate. There were a few girls at my gym that had several years of training, but they'd still get manhandled and shoved around during sparring by avg Joes after a couple sessions. Granted it'd be different if these girls were actual fighters, but then again most female officers aren't be fighters training twice a day lol. Stop it sxb.

It's not a mindset, it's reality, higher bone density and larger muscle fibers aren't a "superman mindset" it's basic biology.

What part of combat training don’t you understand?

i am losing brain cells by participating in this conversation.

She should've just bizarrely beat the first, set the precedent, make them scared.
It is still a street fight police or not, when no guns are involved.

Kick one of them on the knee cap so it breaks. Mister miagy one of them in the throat to take away his breath, i can guarantee you that the remaining thughs will either be frozen of schock or run for their lives.
Haha true.

Trending