PL darawiish forces capture al shabaab terrorists from east Burco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
There's only one Burco. Enough with the retarded names. What you think Burco has boroughs or something?:childplease:

Reality disagrees. :childplease:

1499435700410080.gif

Bohol

VIP
Unrelated kuye. subxaanaka yaa cadiim. dude would exterminate HJ if he gets a chance. subxaanka yaa cadiim. waar ninku miyaanu muslin ahayn? waxaad moodaa inu qabyaaladi ka dhigtay diin.

I am just stating the facts. They are very different communities and not one clan. Abgaal
and Habar Gidir are closer to each other than we are (since they are both Hiiraab).

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Balaan weeye ina ku buufiyo threadkasta aa kugu arko qumayo yahay Cali beysteenka u eeg:fittytousand:

Last edited:
Naa mensa ma tihid aa cancer ba tahay beerka caro ku goosay qaldan foqol qaldan belo ku qaaday talo maxana dabaa dhigay qumayodan :mugshotman:

Cancer? is your illness terminal?

Miskeen your suffering from a
Bipolar disorder also!

Horta your hitting the bottle hard
Tonight, pace yourself bismillah
It's Monday!

Go make that money tonight,
Your old male clients are
AWaiting you !

:trumpsmirk:Yalla yalla

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cancer? is your illness terminal?

Miskeen your suffering from a
Bipolar disorder also!

Horta your hitting the bottle hard
Tonight, pace yourself bismillah
It's Monday!

Go make that money tonight,
Your old male clients are
AWaiting you !

:trumpsmirk:Yalla yalla
Balaan weeye waa kala baxeena sidi biyoha iyo saliid:fittytousand:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I am just stating the facts. They are very different communities and not one clan. Abgaal
and Habar Gidir are closer to each other than we are (since they are both Hiiraab).
So arent HY and HJ both isaaq? theres blood and kinship.

Dont u think qabiilism is the same as racism and if outlawed you would be in prison like in and out because you will def be a serial qabiilist.

Here's a recap of what was learned from this thread :pachah1:

1. HJ isn't the only tribe with members in Al Shabab

2. Puntlanders don't differentiate between Isaaq and don't mind calling out other tribes like HY

3. HY supremacy is only against other Isaaqs but not Daroods

4. Unless you're fully MJ and marry MJ your loyalty will forever be questioned

5. There's no such thing as East Burao

This was fun guys. I had a blast :trumpsmirk:

Bohol

VIP
So arent HY and HJ both isaaq? theres blood and kinship.

Dont u think qabiilism is the same as racism and if outlawed you would be in prison like in and out because you will def be a serial qabiilist.

Didn't the myth of Isaaq being a Arab man already busted by DNA? How are they related
markas? if that story has been proven not to be accurate. We can say HY and Cidagale are
related (already proven by DNA and they are both sons of Sheikh Ismaacil Garhajis) tas wa
caadi wa la idinka aqbali kara. :lol:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

2. Puntlanders don't differentiate between Isaaq and don't mind calling out other tribes like HY

Blast?:whoa:

Gambar

VIP
Didn't the myth of Isaaq being Arab already busted by DNA. How are they related? if that story is not accurate. We can say HY and Cidagale
are related (already proven by DNA) tas wa caadi wa idinka aqbali kara. :lol:
looooooooooooooooooool

I see your agenda here Ina Djiboutia. Isaaq are the biggest qabiil chauvinists. :hillarybiz:

Bohol

VIP
200.gif

This nicca thinks I'm dumb. I know your "east burco" and "west burco" nonsense is just your thinly veiled tribalism against HJ. It's like when rightwing conservatives use "urban" and "street" when they mean "". I bet you think you're being slick.:mjlol:

What I use is not the point here but the facts on the ground. West and East Burco do exist and the inhabitants there are okay with it.

:manny:

Walalo micnaha "academic research paper" baro!

Nacnacda joojiya. Did you see MJ crying when you had a documentary about clan cleansing in SL?

Walaal don't deny there was clan cleansing in Mudug/Xamar, book should have reviewed and renamed to reflect the content is all am saying. :trumpsmirk:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Didn't the myth of Isaaq being Arab already busted by DNA. How are they related? if that story is not accurate. We can say HY and Cidagale
are related (already proven by DNA) tas wa caadi wa idinka aqbali kara. :lol:
uh oh! you even researched DNAs to rule out GX from isaaq to start ur qabiil holocaust miyaa?

I dont agree we are arabs. we had shaydaan maternal ancestor for all i know. but come on u know somalis esp isaaq, a stranger clan that shares nothing with us wont share our lands still, and hsve such representation in our social, political and economy. think about it?

if isaaqs didnt share anything, bantus, oromos and all the marginalized/outsiders would still live among us sharing deegaan with us today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending