PL darawiish forces capture al shabaab terrorists from east Burco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't the myth of Isaaq being a Arab man already busted by DNA? How are they related
markas? if that story has been proven not to be accurate. We can say HY and Cidagale are
related (already proven by DNA and they are both sons of Sheikh Ismaacil Garhajis) tas wa
caadi wa la idinka aqbali kara. :lol:

So now, you're saying sheik issa Issaq
Never existed?

Than make yourself a new name!

So, duke if your not from Issaq,
Where do you guys come
From?

IMG_6631.GIF

Do you know how stupid that sounds?

One side of your family tree, is
Based off sheik Issac lineage and
Names, how can you try and
Deny that??

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::pachah1:

Bohol

VIP
uh oh! you even researched DNAs to rule out GX from isaaq to start ur qabiil holocaust miyaa?

I dont agree we are arabs. we had shaydaan maternal ancestor for all i know. but come on u know somalis esp isaaq, a stranger clan that shares nothing with us wont share our lands still, and hsve such representation in our social, political and economy. think about it?

if isaaqs didnt share anything, bantus, oromos and all the marginalized/outsiders would still live among us sharing deegaan with us today.

The south is more mixed territory wise were's the north is only settled by few communities
with defined clan borders. Does that mean the southern communities are more related? since
it is way more mixed there.

DNA doesn't lie

HY DNA
1zbz991.png

HA DNA
2i0agdz.png

Bohol

VIP
So now, you're saying sheik issa Issaq
Never existed?

Than make yourself a new name!

So, duke if your not from Issaq,
Where do you guys come
From?

View attachment 24359

Do you know how stupid that sounds?

One side of your family tree, is
Based off sheik Issac lineage and
Names, how can you try and
Deny that??

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::pachah1:

What sounds stupid is claiming to descend from a Arab daddy who is the local butcher at the kebab shop Lol.

article-2526288-1A320F6A00000578-92_634x354.jpg

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
The south is more mixed territory wise were's the north is only settled by few communities
with defined clan borders. Does that mean the southern communities are more related? since
it is way more mixed there.

DNA doesn't lie

HY DNA
1zbz991.png

HA DNA
2i0agdz.png

No but their social class reflects their affinity with the land. no?

DNA is bit reliable but u do realize a white person can share a distant paternal/maternal with a black person with different DNA haplogroups?

Bohol

VIP
No but their social class reflects their affinity with the land. no?

DNA is bit reliable but u do realize a white person can share a distant paternal/maternal with a black person with different DNA haplogroups?

I do realize that however the DNA results posted is from the paternal side (dad side) Y DNA.
That is why I find it weird when certain people here try to push a agenda that HY & HJ are
closely related when they haven't been the same clan for over 300 years. :lol:

El padrone

I do realize that however the DNA results posted is from the paternal side (dad side) Y DNA.
That is why I find it weird when certain people here try to push a agenda that HY & HJ are
closely related when they haven't been the same clan for over 300 years. :lol:
Well i trust science more than wahhabism so i got nothin to say to this. :ohno:

but as a staunch isaaq i expect there to be a link asap or else i might as well claim to be jewish

What sounds stupid is claiming to descend from a Arab daddy who is the local butcher at the kebab shop Lol.

article-2526288-1A320F6A00000578-92_634x354.jpg

Okay than make a new word for yourself, doesn't seem right to be
Calling yourself HY or SM?

Don't be salty, change all of you're
Family names leading up to the
Great and noble Issaq!

:sass2: You are not welcome!

Bohol

VIP
Well i trust science more than wahhabism so i got nothin to say to this. :ohno:

but as a staunch isaaq i expect there to be a link asap or else i might as well claim to be jewish

It always has been like that even hundreds of years ago. The British never recognized such thing as unified "Isaaq" structure, it considered each community as its own tribe and signed treaties with it.

British Treaty With Somaliland tribes

1.Agreement with Habr Gerhajis, Aden, January 13,1885

2.Agreement with the Gadabursi, ZAILA, Dec. 11, 1884

3.Agreement with the Eesa Somal, ZAILA, Dec. 31, 1884

4.Agreement with Habr-Awal, Berbera, July 14, 1884

5.Agreement with Habr Toljaala, Aden, December 26,1884

@Gambar ma garanaysa sababta Majeerteenku u shirin? Wa jilibka Somalida ugu weyn gudaha Somalia, laakin marar dhif ah ayu Majeerteenku Shiraa. Sababtu waxa weeye min saqir ila kabir kuli wey garanayaan cadowgooda iyo wixii u roon. Majeerteenku ma shiro mana u baahna inoo shiro, kuli waa isku fikir.

Waxaan u maleenaya in aad cido kale aad kuso dhex kortay, oo aan an lagu barin sida aynu u dhaqano.

Harsh thing to say, but it had to be said.
@Gambar :ohdamn::cryinglaughsmiley:

El padrone

It always has been like that even hundreds of years ago. The British never recognized such thing as unified "Isaaq" structure, it considered each community as its own tribe and signed treaties with it.

British Treaty With Somaliland tribes

1.Agreement with Habr Gerhajis, Aden, January 13,1885

2.Agreement with the Gadabursi, ZAILA, Dec. 11, 1884

3.Agreement with the Eesa Somal, ZAILA, Dec. 31, 1884

4.Agreement with Habr-Awal, Berbera, July 14, 1884

5.Agreement with Habr Toljaala, Aden, December 26,1884

Come on the reason they signed independent wasnt because of lack of shared ancestors but cuz each tribe controlled its territory. we were libertarian back then. remember. i dont think GX would give acces ferenjis accea to their land by permits signed other tribes.

Still that doesnt give us an excuse to murder eachother because WE WUZ NOT BROTHERS lol. if cadaans and can establish succesfull unions bw their many different tribes and ethnics and live harmoniously among themselves so we can.

Bohol

VIP
Come on the reason they signed independent wasnt because of lack of shared ancestors but cuz each tribe controlled its territory. we were libertarian back then. remember. i dont think GX would give acces ferenjis accea to their land by permits signed other tribes.

Still that doesnt give us an excuse to murder eachother because WE WUZ NOT BROTHERS lol. if cadaans and can establish succesfull unions bw their many different tribes and ethnics and live harmoniously among themselves so we can.

I didn't say we have to murder each other however we are not that close in terms of genealogy. So
in that case the east Burco and west Burco definition that exists is very valid since they are not the
same community . Unless the HJ girls here want to give me blood transfusion we don't have the
same blood dee ma qasab ba :lol: :lol: .

Last edited:

El padrone

I didn't say we have to murder each other however we are not that close in terms of genealogy. So
in that case the east Burco and west Burco definition that exists is very valid since they are not the
same community. Unless the HJ girls here want to give me blood transfusion we don't have the
same blood dee ma qasab ba :lol: :lol:
Lool qasab maaha jacaylku you got a point sxb. earlier i had in mind to nominate HJ lady esp cushite to pacify u before turning n.korea style rogue, even tho i got a soft spot for her, i gotta think about the greater good of our blessed shankaroonland than my dick wetting galore. hopefully she will accept my proposal insha allah! :mjsuitcry:

Bohol

VIP
Lool qasab maaha jacaylku you got a point sxb. earlier i had in mind to nominate HJ lady esp cushite to pacify u before turning n.korea style rogue, even tho i got a soft spot for her, i gotta think about the greater good of our blessed shankaroonland than my dick wetting galore. hopefully she will accept my proposal insha allah! :mjsuitcry:

Ha dee. Even the Cidagale who are the closest Isaaq clan to us are not that clingy :lol: . So sometimes I get uncomfortable when
they get too clingy like a nerdy girl in love. However they are welcome to my marfish in Bohol (only girls) kkkk.

jUzdxyS.jpg

El padrone

Ha dee. Even the Cidagale who are the closest Isaaq clan to us are not that clingy :lol: . So sometimes I get uncomfortable when
they get too clingy like a nerdy girl in love. However they are welcome to my marfish in Bohol (only girls) kkkk.

jUzdxyS.jpg
What is that ak47? :browtf: u into brutal bdsm or something.
srsly that marfish sounds fun minus the gun ofc. if u bring a couple of xuural cayn with you it would be heavenly orgy party

Bohol

VIP
What is that ak47? :browtf: u into brutal bdsm or something.
srsly that marfish sounds fun minus the gun ofc. if u bring a couple of xuural cayn with you it would be heavenly orgy party

It is the wild wild east, it is for security purpose. Battles can break out far away anytime while you are making love :lol: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts