Palestine or israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bias aside, I don't understand what kind of human you have to be to support Israel.
Even non-muslims are rallying for Palestine, even Jews are, so I thought Somalis would support Palestinians too but the stance on the conflict on this forum shocked me.

#FREEPALESTINE

@Bielsa doesn't like Israel. He sides with Palestine.
Bu-But his dp
Bias aside, I don't understand what kind of human you have to be to support Israel.
Even non-muslims are rallying for Palestine, even Jews are, so I thought Somalis would support Palestinians too but the stance on the conflict on this forum shocked me.

#FREEPALESTINE
Free Israel fam the second israel is formed 4 Arab countries attack poor israel yet heathens like @Cognitivedissonance support it and you expect us to be nice to you? Even then the Israelis still supported the Palestinians by making their shithole a decent place and the thanks they get? They make terrorist groups lime hamar etc

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Its clear you need to seperate your hate for Arabs out of the equation.

Do you support siding with people that have been suffering from Ethnic cleansing for nearly 70 years or with people that treat our kind (East Africans) worse than the Arabs have and have no regard for humanity.

Its clear what I choose.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Free Israel fam the second israel is formed 4 Arab countries attack poor israel yet heathens like @Cognitivedissonance support it and you expect us to be nice to you? Even then the Israelis still supported the Palestinians by making their shithole a decent place and the thanks they get? They make terrorist groups lime hamar etc

Israel shouldn't have settled in Palestine, its colonialism at its essence. Also they funded Hamas when they were just poor sheikhs in Gaza now they're with a problem they caused. As for making their shithole a decent place, they ruined Gaza and the West Bank as well as blocking multi-million dollar investments. The sandniggas can't even access to clean water or electricity.

Israel shouldn't have settled in Palestine, its colonialism at its essence. Also they funded Hamas when they were just poor sheikhs in Gaza now they're with a problem they caused. As for making their shithole a decent place, they ruined Gaza and the West Bank as well as blocking multi-million dollar investments. The sandniggas can't even access to clean water or electricity.
Sxb I bet you support the adal empire yet they were expansionist that colonized the Maldives and even left a mark it's fair game and it s not their fault they can't defend themselves. and don't shit post Jerusalem looks way better under jews and those Arabs have 20 countries and jews only have israel don't be greedy sxb.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Sxb I bet you support the adal empire yet they were expansionist that colonized the Maldives and even left a mark it's fair game and it s not their fault they can't defend themselves. and don't shit post Jerusalem looks way better under jews and those Arabs have 20 countries and jews only have israel don't be greedy sxb.

Don't be greedy kulahaa.

Arabs aren't the same ethnicity as you think sxb. Omanis/Yemenis look different from Saudis and Saudis look different from Iraqis and Iraqis look different from Palestinians. The Palestinians you see today are the Arabised descendants of the original Palestinians before Jews occupied Palestine. You can see that Palestinians and some Jordanians are different from other Arabs.

Its like me telling you, Imma let the Jews live in Somalia because Somalis also live in Djibouti/Ethiopia/Kenya. Also Jews would be better with the land than Somalis.

Don't be greedy kulahaa.

Arabs aren't the same ethnicity as you think sxb. Omanis/Yemenis look different from Saudis and Saudis look different from Iraqis and Iraqis look different from Palestinians. The Palestinians you see today are the Arabised descendants of the original Palestinians before Jews occupied Palestine. You can see that Palestinians and some Jordanians are different from other Arabs.

Its like me telling you, Imma let the Jews live in Somalia because Somalis also live in Djibouti/Ethiopia/Kenya. Also Jews would be better with the land than Somalis.
I welcome the Jews in somalia sxb #yibir4president :rejoice:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
This is a foolish question. It is obvious that anyone with actual morals can see that the Palestinians deserves their own state. Recently even AMERICA called out 1srael on their bs (and that says a lot)!!!:ehh:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Barack Hussein Obama did, not America.
So are you saying what John Kerry said is wrong?
"If the choice is one state, Israel can either be Jewish or democratic, it cannot be both, and it won't ever really be at peace."
If you disagree with this then you are just another coon booty clapping for white supremacists. This is one of the most truthful things ever said by the Obama administration.
"If I showed up at your door with a bible and a gun saying that my ancestors lived at this place and you must leave. What would you do?"

Status
Not open for further replies.