Palestine or israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
So are you saying what John Kerry said is wrong?
"If the choice is one state, Israel can either be Jewish or democratic, it cannot be both, and it won't ever really be at peace."
If you disagree with this then you are just another coon booty clapping for white supremacists. This is one of the most truthful things ever said by the Obama administration.
"If I showed up at your door with a bible and a gun saying that my ancestors lived at this place and you must leave. What would you do?"

The fact is sxb and even Zionists agree that the Palestinians that live in Israel today are the descendants of the ancient Palestinians that were kicked out of their land by Moses and his crew.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
IMG_2387.PNG
IMG_2378.PNG
IMG_2366.PNG
IMG_1284.PNG

Why are Somalis such polar opposite extremists. either they're

a.) screaming "Free Palestine!" at rallies waving flags but never saying a word about Somalia or
b.) Pro-Israeli, I don't care about arab problems, blah blah.. hope they get destroyed

ma caadi iska digtin :ileycry:
but any muslim who supports israel due to hatred for palestinians is straight doqon. The holy land does not belong to jews nor arabs but it is the holy land of Allah and all muslims have a duty towards it. ( But even more precious then al quds, or even the kaaba is the blood if the muslim )

Last edited:
I support the two-state solution but we'd be stupid not to have talks with Isreal and develop a positive relationship. They're not going anywhere, they fought off several 10x bigger Arab nations in a single war and won. f*ck the Arabs we should talk to whoever we want, Iran included.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Bias aside, I don't understand what kind of human you have to be to support Israel.
Even non-muslims are rallying for Palestine, even Jews are, so I thought Somalis would support Palestinians too but the stance on the conflict on this forum shocked me.

#FREEPALESTINE
I think a lot of it is to be edgy or just purely clouded by anti-Arab sentiment. Most people that support Israel do so for ether religious reasons (Evangelicals), don't care for humanitarianism or are simply misinformed. Somalis in general are overwhelmingly in support of Palestine.
Based Finklestein :banderas:

TheLibertarianQuiche

I support the two-state solution but we'd be stupid not to have talks with Isreal and develop a positive relationship. They're not going anywhere, they fought off several 10x bigger Arab nations in a single war and won. f*ck the Arabs we should talk to whoever we want, Iran included.

I would negotiate with Israel when:

1. They allow a peaceful, secure Palestinian state with no interference
OR:
2. They negotiate to have a secular one nation
3. Under this one nation a Palestinian is as equal as a Jew
4. A law of return is established (same as the one for Jews) which allows any exiled Palestinian to return as long as they are not a safety risk
5. An immediate halt to the ongoing ethnic cleansing and forced eviction of Palestinian properties.

As John Kerry said it will be impossible for Israel to be a Jewish state and a democratic state while occupying a significant number of non-Jews.

OR:
4. A law of return is established (same as the one for Jews) which allows any exiled Palestinian to return as long as they are not a safety risk
5. An immediate halt to the ongoing ethnic cleansing and forced eviction of Palestinian properties.

As John Kerry said it will be impossible for Israel to be a Jewish state and a democratic state while occupying a significant number of non-Jews.
They've been doing all of that though

Just face it, you're a Jew hating nazi

TheLibertarianQuiche

Just face it, you're a Jew hating nazi

I'm not, as Roald Dahl said: "I am not anti-Semitic. I am anti-Israel."

They've been doing all of that though

1. They haven't recognised Palestine and interfere constantly
2. There has been no negotiations for a secular one nation
3. Even in Israel there is substantial evidence to prove racism towards Arabs even at a state-level
4. There is no law of return for Palestinians to return to the land they were evicted from
5. Ethnic cleansing and forced eviction is still happening today.

I'm not, as Roald Dahl said: "I am not anti-Semitic. I am anti-Israel."

1. They haven't recognised Palestine and interfere constantly
2. There has been no negotiations for a secular one nation
3. Even in Israel there is substantial evidence to prove racism towards Arabs even at a state-level
4. There is no law of return for Palestinians to return to the land they were evicted from
5. Ethnic cleansing and forced eviction is still happening today.
Hamas nazi terrorist

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

OR:

Why should our relationship with Israel be based on their beef with Palestinians? That's their problem. Do you hold Russia to the same requirements regarding Ukraine?

Stay out of Middle East politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts