Palestine or israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Why should our relationship with Israel be based on their beef with Palestinians? That's their problem. Do you hold Russia to the same requirements regarding Ukraine?

Stay out of Middle East politics.

Because I'm a man of morals and it's within our region.

Either way Somalia will never ally with Israel, just remember how much shit HSM got in when people claimed he met Netanyahu.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Because I'm a man of morals and it's within our region.

Either way Somalia will never ally with Israel, just remember how much shit HSM got in when people claimed he met Netanyahu.

That's because we are a losers. Turkey are allies with Israel. Even Saudi Arabia are allies with Israel. You never see Netanyahu slam KSA but he bashes Iran daily.

HSM will do what's politically convenient for them but the masses should not take sides.

TheLibertarianQuiche

That's because we are a losers. Turkey are allies with Israel. Even Saudi Arabia are allies with Israel. You never see Netanyahu slam KSA but he bashes Iran daily.

HSM will do what's politically convenient for them but the masses should not take sides.

In a politically volatile country as Somalia, any change in foreign policy will kill the government. If we ally with Israel, the government will be finished. We haven't even recognised Israel let alone communicate with them.

Apollo

VIP
I prefer Israel.

Because they contribute to the world through scientific discoveries and technological innovations. Palestinians are simpleton goatfuckers who don't produce anything.

However, what I don't like about Jews is their sinister nature such as controlling the global financial system, over-representation in Western media executive positions, over-representation in politics, over-representation in academia etc.. You can't trust Jews outside of Israel.

If I were an American, I would never vote for Bernie Sanders, simply because he is a Jew.

TheLibertarianQuiche

I prefer Israel.

Because they contribute to the world through scientific discoveries and technological innovations. Palestinians are simpleton goatfuckers who don't produce anything.

However, what I don't like about Jews is their sinister nature such as controlling the global financial system, over-representation in Western media executive positions, over-representation in politics etc.. You can't trust Jews outside of Israel.

I'm the opposite. I don't mind them controlling the financial system as long they stay within morals but for Israel they already breached moral conduct.

Imagine where we would be if the Jews accepted the proposal of having their homeland in East Africa.

TheLibertarianQuiche

I worked in finance for a brief period.

It's disgusting how many Jews work in that field. It's not just because they are smart, it's also because they hire each other and have connections at all the major banks and give insider info to each other.

Jewish controlled finance is a cancer to the world.

Then imagine them having Somalia and treating you like shit. Thats what the Palestinians feel like.

Keo

VIP
Bias aside, I don't understand what kind of human you have to be to support Israel.
Even non-muslims are rallying for Palestine, even Jews are, so I thought Somalis would support Palestinians too but the stance on the conflict on this forum shocked me.

#FREEPALESTINE
Some of these people that support Palestine and not Israel also hate Islam which does not make sense to be honest.

100% Palestine, they're being slaughtered like xoolo by Israel. This is not a war between to equal belligerents, it's genocide. We mustn't forget the Rohingya brothers who are going through oppression at the hands of "peaceful" Buddhists. Insha'allah, Somalia will become the defender of the faith in the future when it becomes militarily strong.

Last edited:
100% Palestine, they're being slaughtered like xoolo by Israel. This is not a war between to equal belligerents, it's genocide. We mustn't forget the Rohingya brothers who are going through oppression at the hands of "peaceful" Buddhists. Insha'allah, Somalia will become the defender of faith in the future when it becomes militarily strong.
Siad barre was pro-israel :lolbron:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Hmm, support people who came from all over the world to evict people who lived there because it says god gave em that land in their book, or the Palestinians who have lived there for generations and have been killed/humiliated for over 60yrs. :bell: tough choice there

No he wasn't saudi arabia tried buying somali women and he said give me Arab women and I'll I've you somali women wallahi he was a savage
He's done some admirable things like fighting the Xabash, but i really dislike him for taking Somalia into the caraab league, which had to be the most retarded decision he's ever made.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I prefer Israel.

However, what I don't like about Jews is their sinister nature such as controlling the global financial system, over-representation in Western media executive positions, over-representation in politics, over-representation in academia etc.. You can't trust Jews outside of Israel.

If I were an American, I would never vote for Bernie Sanders, simply because he is a Jew.

:drakelaugh: German/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts