Osama bin laden son: talking about his father and his experiences with the Al Qaeda

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This seems nice, I don't know if this is a PR. I once read that Osama was in heavily in disagreement with abo Bagdadi in a meeting in Sudan over the killing of Shia. Because Bin Ladin's mother is a shia. And that's why Alqaeda had connections with Iran.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
This seems nice, I don't know if this is a PR. I once read that Osama was in heavily in disagreement with abo Bagdadi in a meeting in Sudan over the killing of Shia. Because Bin Ladin's mother is a shia. And that's why Alqaeda had connections with Iran.

The Bin laden family were worth a billion.

There’s a story where Osama collaborated and funded the Taliban groups against the soviets which by way the U.S praised on their news paper:

1674315828794.jpeg

Call me a theorist but I believe the U.S used Osama (as a side character) just so they could excuse themselves on the Middle Eastern wars.

when 9/11 happened: the U.S spent trillions of dollars just so they could go to war in the Middle East specifically Iraq just to bring down Saddam Hussein; and lying about W.M.D

it seems like nobody study the flaws of the U.S and their decisions makings.

How did they went from Osama to Saddam by spending trillions to a pointless war against a country that has nothing to do with 9/11 ?

Last edited:
The Bin laden family were worth a billion.

There’s a story where Osama collaborated and funded the Taliban groups against the soviets which by way the U.S praised on their news paper:

View attachment 249816

Call me a theorist but I believe the U.S used Osama (as a side character) just so they could excuse themselves on the Middle Eastern wars.

when 9/11 happened: the U.S spent trillions of dollars just so they could go to war in the Middle East specifically Iraq just to bring down Saddam Hussein; and lying about W.M.D

it seems like nobody study the flaws of the U.S and their decisions makings.

How did they went from Osama to Saddam by spending trillions to a pointless war against a country that has nothing to do with 9/11 ?
What was the point of this wars? 🧐

Trending