Opposition MPs & Senators from Somaliland region quit Sheikh Sharif & Hassan Sheikh Mohamud parties

Its never been about any govt. I support all Somalis as long as theyre Somali first.

You seem like a great person, im allowed to disagree with you too right? Runtii I may or may have not reported you already.

:it0tdo8:
It's actually a good thing to disagree and have different views.. I think most Puntlanders don't support n&n because they've side lined pl politically and they are centralist who wish to abolish the federal system.. We Puntlanders are pro Somaliweyn, as you already it was due to Puntland sacrifice we have a government in place in muqdisho today.. We puntlanders wish the country to be ruled under a federal system as agreed by all parties.. That's not what the current administration is doing and that's why we don't support them.

It's actually a good thing to disagree and have different views.. I think most Puntlanders don't support n&n because they've side lined pl politically and they are centralist who wish to abolish the federal system.. We Puntlanders are pro Somaliweyn, as you already it was due to Puntland sacrifice we have a government in place in muqdisho today.. We puntlanders wish the country to be ruled under a federal system as agreed by all parties.. That's not what the current administration is doing and that's why we don't support them.
The country is Federal, that is constitutional but after a long civil war the FG has a lot of work to do like liberate the country, kick out Kenyans and all ajnabis basically reassert the state. But a lot of people on here are not about federalism and development theyre silly and exposed that they would love to see Somalias disentrgration so we dont take them serious aboowe. They will continue to calacaal on here. They're opps and ill enjoy watching their calacaal over the next couple of years.

But I personally know the greatness of the ppl of PL, although most of the forumers who pretend to rep them on here shit on their name on the permanent internet. Its sad what they do wallahi,

:manny: we will see how everything unfolds.

The country is Federal, that is constitutional but after a long civil war the FG has a lot of work to do like liberate the country, kick out Kenyans and all ajnabis basically reassert the state. But a lot of people on here are not about federalism and development theyre silly and exposed that they would love to see Somalias disentrgration so we dont take them serious aboowe. They will continue to calacaal on here. They're opps and ill enjoy watching their calacaal over the next couple of years.

But I personally know the greatness of the ppl of PL, although most of the forumers who pretend to rep them on here shit on their name on the permanent internet. Its sad what they do wallahi,

:manny: we will see how everything unfolds.
I don't support any foreigners on Somali soil.. But we have foreign soldiers in muqdisho guarding the presidential palace, we have Ethiopians in Gedo Bay and Bakool etc, so why specifically attack JL? All while we have al shabab roaming freely in the country.

Last edited:
What's next for the n&n administration to attack Puntland and Somaliland? And install a puppet administration? Will this even work?

I don't support any foreigners on Somali soil.. But we have foreign soldiers in muqdisho guarding the presidential palace, we have Ethiopians in Gedo Bay and Bakool etc, so why specifically attack JL? All while we have al shabab roaming freely in the country.
I’m against all foreign soldiers and they all need to leave ASAP but ignoring the particular threat Kenya poses right now is insane.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Yo reiko you’re lucky, I was going to post this big fella from Minnesota who was a YouTuber called Sucdi, I thought it was you, she looked like a Bantu Queen. She made it clear she was Reer PL too. Looool.

I can’t find it though unfortunately :frdfvsb: I thought it was you, she spends a lot of time in Kenya too. @Gibiin-Udug
Wait I called bantu and then 30 mins later you turned around and called me bantu. Atleast be original.

Now you’re trying to call puntlanders bantu? Atleast we know where we came from, you bantu, Kenyan hybrid.

But seriously @embarassing youre losing it. Take a rest. I’ve logged into sspot this morning, went to work, had lunch, went to the mall, dinner, worked out and 14 hours later you’re still fighting people. I don’t want sspot to be th first forum that causes someone to have a mental breakdown :mjlol:

Wait I called bantu and then 30 mins later you turned around and called me bantu. Atleast be original.

Now you’re trying to call puntlanders bantu? Atleast we know where we came from, you bantu, Kenyan hybrid.

But seriously @embarassing youre losing it. Take a rest. I’ve logged into sspot this morning and 14 hours later you’re still fighting people. I don’t want sspot to be th first forum that causes someone to have a mental breakdown :mjlol:
Yeah wallahi it’s such a random accusation (bantu) coupled with the other random accusations you leveled at me like being from Kenya, while you’ve literally told me you go to Kenya I had to assume it was all projection.

not PLers, but you, all the dots added up, so you’re not big fella sucdi? Loooool

yeah sis I’m surprised you haven’t noticed I do this in extreme spurts I work 12+ hour long shifts. Don’t miss me too much the next couple of days. Bout I just logged on loool.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Yeah wallahi it’s such a random accusation (bantu) coupled with the other random accusations you leveled at me like being from Kenya, while you’ve literally told me you go to Kenya I bed to assume it was all projection.

not PLers, but you, all the dots added up, so you’re not big fella sucdi? Loooool

yeah sis I’m surprised you haven’t noticed I do this in extreme spurts I work 12+ hour long shifts. Don’t miss me too much the next couple of days. Bout I just logged on loool.

I also went to Dubai am I an Emirati? Get real nayaa.

So this is normal thing for you? You fight strangers online and then play the victim later on.

You’re coming off as someone who was bullied. Go seek therapy.

I also went to Dubai am I an Emirati? Get real nayaa.

So this is normal thing for you? You fight strangers online and then play the victim later on.

You’re coming off as someone who was bullied. Go seek therapy.
What do you mean? I don’t get it? I’m Miskeen.

I’m against all foreign soldiers and they all need to leave ASAP but ignoring the particular threat Kenya poses right now is insane.
I don't see only Kenya as no. 1 threat.. It would make me happy to see all foreigners gone but I view it as a bit hypocritical that the administration is only focusing on Kenya and spending all their resources to fight federal states.. They got all their priorities wrong, and this is why us Puntlanders don't support the current administration in villa Somalia.. Maybe we'll get some more competent folks in office after the elections..But I highly doubt this.. This is why I'm highly skeptical when it comes to Somali politics.. We don't have good leaders.. Kuligood waa tuugo.

I don't see only Kenya as no. 1 threat.. It would make me happy to see all foreigners gone but I view it as a bit hypocritical the administration is focusing on Kenya and spending all their resources to fight federal states.. They got all their priorities wrong, and this is why us Puntlanders don't support the current administration in villa Somalia.. Maybe we'll get some more competent folks in office after the elections..But I highly doubt this.. This why I'm highly skeptical when it comes to Somali politics.. We don't have good leaders.. Kuligood waa tuugo.
Even after how beligerent Kenya has been acting? Claiming our seas?

no disrespect but it’s hard to take you and people who try to deflect from Kenya seriously.

But seriously @embarassing youre losing it. Take a rest. I’ve logged into sspot this morning, went to work, had lunch, went to the mall, dinner, worked out and 14 hours later you’re still fighting people. I don’t want sspot to be th first forum that causes someone to have a mental breakdown :mjlol:
I love the edits, did you put on your uggs and have quinoa too? Super cute.

Even after how beligerent Kenya has been acting? Claiming our seas?

no disrespect but it’s hard to take you and people who try to deflect from Kenya seriously.
I'm seriously no friend of Kenya. I support JL survival because if JL get dismantled I know we'll have another civil war in Somalia once n&n come to attack Puntland. And I don't want that to happen, we need peace not more wars.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Could you believe all these nerds trying to cyber bully me and talk about #KibirJibsheKaranle? Unreal!
Believe it or not my very first girlfriend was a Karanle. She would do this lovely dance called Niiko. It's a shame that it isn't regarded as a Somali dance. But what I don't understand is why these lot refuse to recognise the fact that Karanles served as the vanguard of the Somali nation for 500 years - dating back to Adal.

I'm seriously no friend of Kenya. I support JL survival because if JL get dismantled I know we'll have another civil war in Somalia once n&n come to attack Puntland. And I don't want that to happen, we need peace not more wars.
There will be no wars, Jubbaland isnt a real state it only operates out of Kismayo. It also is involved in illegral trades with Al Shabaab and the KDF. Its what finances AS, any normal person would be glad to see that go, if they care about JL that is, and to stop cutting all the trees too.

Dont assume you want the best for JL when you and others have made it clear you dont care what happens there but look at is like a buffer, Real ppl live there.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
FB_IMG_1583395227829.jpg
@embarassing moriyanta Villa somalia

There will be no wars, Jubbaland isnt a real state it only operates out of Kismayo. It also is involved in illegral trades with Al Shabaab and the KDF. Its what finances AS, any normal person would be glad to see that go, if they care about JL that is, and to stop cutting all the trees too.

Dont assume you want the best for JL when you and others have made it clear you dont care what happens there but look at is like a buffer, Real ppl live there.

Don't put words in my mouth, I've never stated I didn't care about JL.. I have half of my family living in Gedo, so of course I care about the region and nothing would make me more happy than to see them prosper.