Opposition MPs & Senators from Somaliland region quit Sheikh Sharif & Hassan Sheikh Mohamud parties

They quited because of this Picture below, The Abgaal Party Madasha has become an MJ centric Party, hence why all Isaaq MPs are leaving it.

So Puntlanders are leading this new Madasha party?

You dance for whoever plays the tune right, in this case its Puntland pulling the strings for these puppet Madasha.

To the Isaaq MPs it became apparent that the Madasha isnt independent in its Political endeavors rather its an clientele Party serving another groups interests hence why they started quitting in search of another more refined real opposition Party.

Bohol

VIP
@Bohol What camp are the Garxajis mps in and are they on opposite sides to other isaaqs in the south?

Apart from Xussen Carab Cisse the other 9 GX MPs are allied to the Vice PM (Mahdi Khadar). Not sure about the other Isaaq MPs but I know minister Mareeye (HJ) is also pro Farmaajo camp.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Is Abdirashid Sharmarke also part of this emerged party?

Its the whole gang, gotta appreciate it for including all qabiils :pachah1:

MAD.jpg

They left because they didn't get invited to this meeting. You only see Abdiweli Gaas sitting there.

:ivers:
@Lex Luther has majeertentitis and sees Mjs everywhere

Dont defile my name with that crap, kulaha i have ''majeerteentitis'', war i have Jebertitis, all you yemenis are the same in my eyes.

Its as our sub-sub saying goes ''Punch a nigga with one hand while throwing stones (at other niggas) with the other''.

Every-night i break an cold sweat just thinking about us sharing the lands with Arabs sandniggers offspring.

Trending

Latest posts