Opposition MPs & Senators from Somaliland region quit Sheikh Sharif & Hassan Sheikh Mohamud parties

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@embarassing firing bullets in this thread :pachah1:

ESI0sgQWsAY76HN

Ilahee amar kiis waxan niman miya, all ganging up on hal gabar :what::snoop:

You're starting to become creepy. I reported you or you reported me, I'm a mod sweetheart, I don't need to report anyone.

Secondly you need to get some rest, you're malfunctioning like a robot.

P.s

I've seen you've been studying, talking like me. I don't know if I should be flattered or wary of you. Go drink some cold water nayaa, and leave the MJ Kings alone because they don't argue with females.
LOOl what? The whole admin sent me a dm on your behalf?

Talking like you? as in a corny fob trying to be cool talking about Beyonce concerts, starbucks, and louis v. Basic.

Lool which Kings?? Why are you reporting me bc I mentioned your crush on Hassan Ali Kheyre you told me about? Super werid.

Lool @ using my word creepy though ;)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
LOOl what? The whole admin sent me a dm on your behalf?

Talking like you? as in a corny fob trying to be cool talking about Beyonce concerts, starbucks, and louis v. Basic.

Lool which Kings?? Why are you reporting me bc I mentioned your crush on Hassan Ali Kheyre you told me about? Super werid.
Youre losing it. Says the maniac who runs to the admin.

Fob? Wait is this the latest word you've learned?

So are Dixon girls still bullying you because you look a like a Bantu hybrid. :chrisfreshhah:

You will refrain because it's the truth. You look like a Bantu and you got bullied while taking the TTC. Now you want to act bad. :chrisfreshhah:

:ulyin:
LOOOOL

Some gala canada fob friend taught you dixon and ttc so you decided to use what you know to create a short story.

Anyway stick to talking about Starbucks and Uggs on here to seem cute you angry fob. Bye!

Gibiin-Udug

LOOOOL

Some gala canada fob friend taught you dixon and ttc so you decided to use what you know to create a short story.

Anyway stick to talking about Starbucks and Uggs on here to seem cute you angry fob. Bye!
Is that what they used to call when you they chased you out of the bus? They used to call you fob, right.

Miskiin, seems like you can't afford Starbucks. Fob lmfao, says the Bantu hybrid who came from Mombasa and now you want to act bad. Sis go back to Lamu.

@embarassing needs to take a break. She’s been fighting with everyone for pages and pages, I think she may have forgotten to take her meds.
Hey groupie, I can fight whoever I want.

Its an anon online forum where normal ppl come to exchange ideas. Im sorry this is your real social life and your getting emotional but I could care less.

nerd.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Illahay amarkis I domt understand why you're still claiming MJ.

:samwelcome:Not just any MJ, I am the great grandson of the ruler of Kismayo Jubaland in early 1900s:trumpsmirk:

All the buildings/masjids you see in Kismayo were built by my family. :hillarybiz:

Is that what they used to call when you they chased you out of the bus? They used to call you fob, right.

Miskiin, seems like you can't afford Starbucks. Fob lmfao, says the Bantu hybrid who came from Mombasa and now you want to act bad. Sis go back to Lamu.
LOOOOOOL wtf

are you okay?

Ive never been to Kenya in my life, weren't you just there? You just told me you were there? Are you Sijui or mixed? Are you projecting?

I dont care that your a fob im very very pro fob but why are you attacking and projecting? Respect yourself.

Gibiin-Udug

LOOOOOOL wtf

are you okay?

Ive never been to Kenya in my life, weren't you just there? You just told me you were there? Are you Sijui or mixed? Are you projecting?

I dont care that your a fob im very very pro fob but why are you attacking and projecting? Respect yourself.

You're right, I should respect myself and not argue with an imcomptent person like you. :mjlol:

You’ve turned into a real fan lately? I don’t get it, I’m more nice and Miskeen than 99% of people on here?

Why are you targeting me? Should I report you?

#NabaduyoNolol #KibirJibsheKaranle

You know I’ll report the shit out of you
Just curious.. But are you gonna report people for politically disagreeing with you?
Are we less Somalis than you because we don't support farmaajo government?
You need to fix up walal before you die of high blood pressure.. I know you are very passionate about somaliweeyn but you can't force people to agree with you on everything.. Beside think if the Somali political wing you support is bad for somali unity but you are too blind to see.

If I were you, I’d sit this one out, I almost know the future will remember your types like we remember the people who attacked the sayyid and carried British randos on their shoulder.

wallahi I’m being 100% honest with you, you probably never thought of it but that’s the history you’ve recorded for yourself.

If you don’t get me just consider* the fact that SL will never separate but will be incorporated on eduction in everything but more importantly schools soon. Look at your own post history, it’s one thing to be qabilist but another to be such a lowly beg with nothing to show for it.

your embarrassing posts on the internet will be the new versions of the rare pathetic colonlist slaves, and you’re not clever enough to realize it.

The internet is forever.
Cuqdada iska saar:ileycry:

Isaaq also fought the colonialist:camby:

Your definition of "somalinimo" only applies to N&N but Alx thats not the real definition of Somalinimo

SL Hanoolato:banderas:

Just curious.. But are you gonna report people for politically disagreeing with you?
Are we less Somalis than you because we don't support farmaajo government?
You need to fix up walal before you die of high blood pressure.. I know you are very passionate about somaliweeyn but you can't force people to agree with you on everything.. Beside think if the Somali political wing you support is bad for somali unity but you are too blind to see.
Its never been about any govt. I support all Somalis as long as theyre Somali first.

You seem like a great person, im allowed to disagree with you too right? Runtii I may or may have not reported you already.

:it0tdo8: