Opposition MPs & Senators from Somaliland region quit Sheikh Sharif & Hassan Sheikh Mohamud parties

Believe it or not my very first girlfriend was a Karanle. She would do this lovely dance called Niiko. It's a shame that it isn't regarded as a Somali dance. But what I don't understand is why these lot refuse to recognise the fact that Karanles served as the vanguard of the Somali nation for 500 years - dating back to Adal.
LOl yeah, I wont say what I wanted to about the the first couple of delusional comments but..

The last few, tell em, now and then. Recently they fought back and won against all odds winning the city.

I encourage all Somalis to visit Baabili, its a beautiful city, the nearby phallic rocks are known as the "valley of marvels" and there is the only elephant sanctuary in all of Africa there. Its also an ancient historic town 30 mins away from Harar.

A0D1E4B8-28ED-4000-989E-2CD0A53A7489.jpeg
5269D042-C7E9-43C7-B618-8CA671FEE00D.jpeg
B9AD4286-31EF-4220-96E3-E61E34884F99.jpeg
EBF23CBD-273C-43BC-A02C-B5D8246ECDEF.jpeg
F467CBA8-1378-4E0A-8F27-A17F53A65F3A.jpeg

Your cuqdad for beesha is shocking:farmajoyaab:

Firstly no one denies that beesha Karanle have defended the Somali borders from Oromo hordes even tho they did a mistake in joining them:meleshame: laakin you have no right to question Beeshas Somalinimo. Beesha have contributed Many things to the Somali history and culture.

Many clans was involved in the Adal Wars which Ameer Ahmed Gurey led. The Habar magaadle Subclan was involved in that war which where isaaq so its not something to boast about.

Secondly the 1977 war against the Habesha was not something exclusive. Every clan was involved in that war which was a war for somaliweyn. Do you even know who Col. Abdillahi Askar a.k.a the lion of Godey who singlehandedly destroyed 2 whole Ethiopian divisions plus liberated Godey is? He was from Beesha also.

The Dervish itself started in Burco which where an Isaaq city wll.

All clans in Somaliweyn have contributed to the Somali history and culture. From Darood to Isaaq to Hawiye to Raxanweyn. Everyone have contributed you know. Instead of hiding behind nationalism while insulting secessionist ( Isaaq) calling them scum and shit you should say it with your Chest:farole:

Waa billahi towfiq

We Somalis need to learn how to differentiate personal matters and politics..often times we tend to get too personal.. What's all this personal slander do good for? When discussing about politics go after the person's view and not them as a person.. We all have different opinions views
When Farmaajo and his nabar and naxdin crew were gathering in foreign countries, were they called traitors??

Nabad and Naxdin are dictators who don't want ANY opposition, they don't even know what a democracy is nor do they want it.

If you disagree with them, they will lose the plot and behave like lunatics as we can see in this topic.
This is how one party one ruler countries are formed.. First you paint all opposition as traitors and justify their killing/jailing once you get rid of any opposition you can rule the country with an iron fist.

We Somalis need to learn how to differentiate personal matters and politics..often times we tend to get too personal.. What's all this personal slander do good for? When discussing about politics go after the person's view and not them as a person.. We all have different opinions views

This is how one party one ruler countries are formed.. First you paint all opposition as traitors and justify their killing/jailing once you get rid of any opposition you can rule the country with an iron fist.
Exactly:dzmxmmb:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
The source is here. First hand source from the field as well. Can't get any better than that.

Honestly I shouldn't even talk to someone who's people only became Somali after 1991 :dead:
View attachment 97157

And how can could your clan protect Somali borders when you were historically slaves of Arsi Oromo for centuries. Now that's @embarassing :gucciwhat:

unknown.png

Don't come crying for mercy now. You were the one that started throwing tribal slurs at me :ufdup:

Sxb just wanted to let you know the source for these claims are nonsense. For the exact the line highlighted at 81 is the "source" - Personal Interview "Gurra and Karanle and Ajuran Elders, 11 June 2015, Bitatta Town" . Now that would be fine but the people are conveniently anonymous and there isnt even a transcript assigned in the appendix area. It is clear this guy made up his "first hand" sources for a better grade this is a regular occurences in academia . At least for this source they claim its from ajuran elders but whats the source for 6.2.2?

Personal Interview: Arsi Elders, 11 June 2015, Bitatta. Like really?

:wtfdis:

Just ask a somali elder if this is true they will tell you point blank no I don't know why you believe it. Your going to believe Oromo's when it comes to Somali history as a Isaaq you should know they will say anything in order to gain more land. I have no problems with them lakiin this whole source is nonsense if it all it takes is it to be published in someones disseration with fake source to be "true". I guess Hawiye being tigre is true LMFAO loads of written work on that , also biyomaal being original kikukyu and getting assilmated has been talked and written about too. Doesn't mean any of this is true sxb please don't spread false information for FKD points. I was really eager to learn something new wondering maybe you had some dank sources turns out to be fraud. :(
SOURCE on Hawiye being tigre fun read if you are interested :

https://www.academia.edu/1220963/The_Bantu-Madow_Somalis_Unearthing_Apartheid_in_the_Horn_of_Africa

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Sxb just wanted to let you know the source for these claims are nonsense. For the exact the line highlighted at 81 is the "source" - Personal Interview "Gurra and Karanle and Ajuran Elders, 11 June 2015, Bitatta Town" . Now that would be fine but the people are conveniently anonymous and there isnt even a transcript assigned in the appendix area. It is clear this guy made up his "first hand" sources for a better grade this is a regular occurences in academia . At least for this source they claim its from ajuran elders but whats the source for 6.2.2?

Personal Interview: Arsi Elders, 11 June 2015, Bitatta. Like really?

:wtfdis:

Just ask a somali elder if this is true they will tell you point blank no I don't know why you believe it. Your going to believe Oromo's when it comes to Somali history as a Isaaq you should know they will say anything in order to gain more land. I have no problems with them lakiin this whole source is nonsense if it all it takes is it to be published in someones disseration with fake source to be "true". I guess Hawiye being tigre is true LMFAO loads of written work on that , also biyomaal being original kikukyu and getting assilmated has been talked and written about too. Doesn't mean any of this is true sxb please don't spread false information for FKD points. I was really eager to learn something new wondering maybe you had some dank sources turns out to be fraud. :(
SOURCE on Hawiye being tigre fun read if you are interested :

https://www.academia.edu/1220963/The_Bantu-Madow_Somalis_Unearthing_Apartheid_in_the_Horn_of_Africa

I knew something was fishy when he edited the Italian film source to put "Murursade" instead of "Makanne" who are a Madow tribe that lived along the river and cultivated crops there. Dad beer falanaya webigana ku qubaysanayo miyuu na mooday :icon lol:

The credits of Sentinelle di bronzo open with a list of the indigenous ethnic groups involved in the shooting: the 'Abarghidir, Abgal, AuadleΒ΄, MacanneΒ΄' and the main film location, the Ethiopian Upper Shebeli district, is mentioned.

A careful reading of De Martino’s writings confirms this. In fact in a
report on Somalia delivered by him at a conference (De Martino 1913),
he affirms: β€œThese people are composed of free cabile, of ancient noble
origin, and of cabile of freedmen, slaves of old of the former or of others
who have even moved far from those places. And so we have the Abgal
and the Auadle, who live on the left bank of the Shabelle, and the Illivi,
Murisada , Daud, Molkal, Badi Addo, Mobilen on the right bank claim
age-old free origin, whilst the Shidle, Cabole, Rer Issa are freedmen who
have villages on both banks of the river and cultivations close to the
river.”

The obscurity that Clark refers to concerns the relationship between the inhabitants of the region between the Shabelle River and the Doi (in Somali written as Doy or Dooy) prior to the Galla occupation. This obscurity is more apparent than real. It is accounted for by the fact that the middle-upper tract of the Shabelle River wasβ€”and still isβ€”occupied by the Makanna and Shidle, neither of whom are Bantu-speaking populations, contrary to the assertions contained in the 1993
Country Study (Metz, 1993). The Makanna and Shidle populations are related to the other pre-Cushitic Negroid elements referred to by Clark.

Last edited: