OMG: Somali guy from London BEATS UP girl and Somali girls posts her nudes on Snapchat afterwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
i thought that he posted nudes that she sent her

but he forcefully stripped her off her clothes?

How is that supposed to humiliate her or embarrass her?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Shut up you radical jihadist scum.

A woman has been sexually assaulted and the first thing you ask for is to see the nudes. You're a sexist pile of human feces.

Happens amongst whites and Arabs too. We've unfortunately seen plenty of chavy white girls being sexually exposed on Twitter sadly.
Where was your empathy for the Syrian children when you wished that Arab kids would be slaughter wholesale? Why the double standards :comeon:

It's not my fault that you find men beautiful whereas I find women absolutely sublime now direct me to where I can see them nudes :fittytousand:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Where was your empathy for the Syrian children when you wished that Arab kids would be slaughter wholesale? Why the double standards :comeon:

It's not my fault that you find men beautiful whereas I find women absolutely sublime now direct me to where I can see them nudes :fittytousand:

f*ck Arabs. This is a Somali girl you dumb f*ck. I care about Somalis, not fucking Arabs.

This is not new. There have been instances where dudes were stripped down to their boxers by the 'opps' and pistol-whipped repeatedly while being recorded on snap chat. Of course, this is significantly worse that it happened to gabar Somali.

Word of advice: Don't expect 'mercy' or 'kindness' from your 'own' people. A is far more likely to do you like this than ajnabi.

Status
Not open for further replies.